Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Haile Selassie I. on Somalis/Somalia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Re: Haile Selassie I. on Somalis/Somalia

Postby bareento » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 pm

For u nomads it probably means nothing, but one of the biggest achievement of Mengistu was the land to the tiller decree;
Being the illegimate son of an Maccaa Oromoo Nobility with a southern slave woman (and rejected by his biological father), he
had a SACRED hate against the then aristocrats...u can not imagine wat the red terror campain was

and he liberated the minorities: wolayta, sidama, kambattaa etc regained their land...

B.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 pm

For u nomads it probably means nothing, but one of the biggest achievement of Mengistu was the land to the tiller decree;
Being the illegimate son of an Maccaa Oromoo Nobility with a southern slave woman (and rejected by his biological father), he
had a SACRED hate against the then aristocrats...u can not imagine wat the red terror campain was

and he liberated the minorities: wolayta, sidama, kambattaa etc regained their land...

B.
lol

lakin it was very good by him . then :up:

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 pm

B.
lol

lakin it was very good by him . then :up:
Qoraxeey,
U do not think giving the land to the peasant is an achievement or I made spelling mistake? :?

B.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:25 pm

:up:

i dont know :lol:

it was good ,, miniorties should not be oppressed

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Xaarle Selaasi was a shit stain-half Amxaar alf-jew, who used the west when it most suited him.

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:20 am

His Excellency Mengistu Haile Mariam helped end primitive feudalism & aristocracies under Haile Selaisse:
In this country, some aristocratic families automatically categorize persons with dark skin, thick lips, and kinky hair as "Barias" (Amharic for slave)... let it be clear to everybody that I shall soon make these ignoramuses stoop and grind corn!
:lol: :lol:

Maybe because Mengistu Haile Mariam looked Bantu

Mengistu Haile Mariam was actually a good leader. He treated Muslims and Somalis better than Meles and Haile Selassie I.

Good leader? AHAAH
This man was an animal. Him and his army went to people that looked better then him and killed them, chopped womans breasts, and would stab a pregnant womens stomach. That aint a good leader, that's an unhealthy freak. Inshallah this man will get his punishment, damn coward hiding in Tanzania were no one knows the difference cuz he looks like dem baryas.

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 am

Xaarle Selaasi was a shit stain-half Amxaar alf-jew, who used the west when it most suited him.
:up:

Tell da truth he hardly had Amara blood in him. His "DAD" was Oromo with little amara in him and his mom was an Oromo princes half gurge. This man is a piece of shit, he grew up in Harar with muslim Oromos, Somalis and Adarees but punk was a jew and killed and tortured us especially the Oromos.

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Postby hanqadh » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 am

So many sick Children here...Who ever praises Haile,Mengistu or Meles ought to be hanged. :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.