Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hilib ari

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hilib ari

Postby Queen_Arawello » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

The smell of hilib ari makes me want to puke :|

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 pm

would you like some hilib geel instead hunno?

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 pm

wtf is 'hilib ari'? :?

and whats with somali obsession with hilib? :?

shidow1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shidow1 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:26 am

Federation pasta iyo baris.....and tigir....side dish ansalata ...a banana...and lastly a cup of spicy tea.... :up: :D

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am

Federation pasta iyo baris.....and tigir....side dish ansalata ...a banana...and lastly a cup of spicy tea.... :up: :D
:lol: :lol: Sawa Abti,

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 am

In fact hilib adhi enhances feminine assets.
really?

ms.naliaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ms.naliaa » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 am

How about bbq-ing it on a grill or marinatinig it in lemmon juice and taryaki sauce for a few hours and roasting it in the oven???

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 am

Abdisamad, I think I know how to handle the calories I take in. There is also a little somethin called gym, you should invest in one.

Somali star, last I checked hilib adhi was goat meat. Somalis aren't the only ones who eat it and love it. You have everyone from Arabs to white people eating it. Trust me when I tell you, white biibol loof tha hilib.

AW, at leat you and Koronto don't have that "women should remain in the kitchen" mentality. :up:

Naila ahh, that sounds delicious.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 am

SegsiK,

In the midst of the recession, she should go out and work. I can be satisfied with a run to Boston Market if I need a quick meal in a fix.

I am more interested in if she can cover me on her health insurance plan incase I am laid off rather than dwell on her ability to be a housewife 24/7.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.