Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Habesha people

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Habesha people

Postby abdisamad3 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm

say what..... :shock: :shock: :shock: ..is onlf signing peace deals with ethiopia.. :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :down:
Abdisamad,

Why shouldn't they ? Faroole does and you don't call for his overthrow ?
sxb seriously joke's aside is this true..are the onlf making peace deal with the xabashi..or is this another rebel group.?

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 pm

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Generally speaking I don't like Xabashis.
Murax,

Specifically speaking, i don't like any East Africans with Semitic origins: Amhara, Tigrey, Jabertis, Sudani, etc.

The masses of Oromo, Sidamo, Gabra, Hawiye, Digil Mirifle, Dir, Gambella, Neur, Nubi, Dinka will rise up and send these invaders back to the dustbowl they came from.

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Generally speaking I don't like Xabashis.
Murax,

Specifically speaking, i don't like any East Africans with Semitic origins: Amhara, Tigrey, Jabertis, Sudani, etc.

The masses of Oromo, Sidamo, Gabra, Hawiye, Digil Mirifle, Dir, Gambella, Neur, Nubi, Dinka will rise up and send these invaders back to the dustbowl they came from.
I don't know about you. But on a personal level Semitic Ethiopians are alright. They usually respect Somalis and are afraid of us. I know a few Harari people and are extremely welcoming. Sudanese Arabs are like our brothers :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Oxidant,

Negative, they are enemies of the Natives.

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Oxidant,

Negative, they are enemies of the Natives.
Well, if that's the case "some" Somalis are not natives. I thought Semitic people started in Ethiopia moved to Arabia and came back :?:

Sudanese Arabs :up:

Sudanese Dinkas :down: :down:

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Really nice...just as long as you dont befriend them closely...Muslim or Gaal, they are a vindictive calculating people beyond the intial lovliness.. and an honest Somali would find it hard to be close friends with them.
typical female. one was not referring to everyday occurances and petty friendships. this is about their politics, their culture and their religion. their is something about their amazing, incredible courage, which led them to resist the attempt by Ahmad Gurey to Islamize them and plant Muslim sin their land. this is about their resistance to the Italians. this is about the way they way managed to befriend the colonials and inherit a nation of 70 million folks. this is about the way their influence reaches all the way from oromoland, to ogadenland, to somaliland and puntland, the latter via proxy and security arrangements. there must be something about their politics or as a people to get away with such domination for such a long time. so this shit is deep, in fact, deep, very, feri,deeb stuff. if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen xalimo! lastly, i greet you with the islamic greetings. after that, i greet you with a salam full of honey malab, cake, capuccino reer xamar, xalwa and lucious golden syrup, mixed with sugary somali shah, walal, :clap:
Siilkada u sheeg...have you seen what Ive quoted above? Absolute bile. It shows your lack of education and inability to write a coherent sentence or even make point, it makes me laugh that you think any of that was intelligent...the kids I tutor could write better and they are in their teens.

Who says its about their politics, culture, religion? It was an open ended question and anyone can answer as they please. PS - I have more education on this specific topic than ALL the people in this thread...I just dont make an issue of it usually. Dont try calling me out when you do not have a point to make. Whats with these attention seeking unbalanced, uneducated kids?

The school is in session. Teach away sis, teach away! :lol: :lol:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Never shook hands with an Ethiopian :up:

Hawiye to the core :som: :up:

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Ethiopians - The future slaves of the somali nation :up: .

manarab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby manarab » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 pm

I admire Muslim Habesha people. :up:

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 pm

They are frugal.... :?

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:08 pm

the nappy-haired midgets stink. disgusting.

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 am

the nappy-haired midgets stink. disgusting.

First time we agreed on something. Now, give this taliban nonsense a rest, go back to school and we may even become friends :up: .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.