Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuck in Saudi Arabia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Stuck in Saudi Arabia

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

nathing is wrong wif muhram its islamic even in somalia we use muhrim

in 1998 i went to kismayo wif ma habaryar as muhrim we drove from mogadishu to kismayo ...it was da best trip ever :up:

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Narrated Ibn Abbas: That he heard the Prophet saying, "It is not permissible for a man to be alone with a woman, and no lady should travel except with a muhram (i.e. her husband or a person whom she cannot marry in any case for ever; e.g. her father, brother, etc.)." Then a man got up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have enlisted in the army for such-and-such Ghazwa and my wife is proceeding for Hajj." Allah's Apostle said, "Go, and perform the Hajj with your wife."

Ganjaweed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ganjaweed » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Who the hell cares what obese saudis do? A somali has no right to lecture others of human rights. :|

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm

subanalaah these Saudis have taken law into their own hands- in extreme ways. if there is invasion in Saudi arabia tomorrow, i dont know if i would feel sorry for them. :|

prolly the kacba yes, but the government, i hope someone invades them and makes them look like Xamar, leaving the kacba for the true rulers of the future islamic Empire. :up:
Last edited by surrender on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manarab
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby manarab » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 pm

leaving the kacba for the true rulers of the future islamic Empire. :up:
Osama bin Laden would make a fine leader of the future Islamic Empire. :up:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:24 pm

leaving the kacba for the true rulers of the future islamic Empire. :up:
Osama bin Laden would make a fine leader of the future Islamic Empire. :up:
Istaqhfurallah.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 pm

ManArab do you have any sources or links to support your statement? Can you even disproof the man you are idolising was not a CIA agent?

SomeGuy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomeGuy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:44 pm

mad may,

i kind of hate you!. You are a such bad creaturel!. For the damn life of me, I don't know why you get kick off driving these poor al shabab kids nutts by posting such anti-Whahabi material!. You see, You might be banned from Somalinet by forwarding anti-whahabia article here on Somalinet. Whahabia zearlots are on way street. And you are on their way to brainwash others. they see Saudi Arabia and their anti women and sexist ideology are part and parcel of Islam.

However, on the other side of arguement great job!. Keep up the good work. We need to raffle tthe feathers of Whahabia cult and their bizzare branding of Islam.

SomeGuy " known deamons are more trusted than unknown angles"

Mad May
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mad May » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:28 pm

mad may,

i kind of hate you!. You are a such bad creaturel!.
:lol: :lol:
Cheers SomeGuy :up:

Leila25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leila25 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:33 pm

The male guardianship system is akin to slavery. If you are travelling take necessary precautions and be sensible, taking a man with you doesnt guarantee anything.

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Narrated Ibn Abbas: That he heard the Prophet saying, "It is not permissible for a man to be alone with a woman, and no lady should travel except with a muhram (i.e. her husband or a person whom she cannot marry in any case for ever; e.g. her father, brother, etc.)." Then a man got up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have enlisted in the army for such-and-such Ghazwa and my wife is proceeding for Hajj." Allah's Apostle said, "Go, and perform the Hajj with your wife."
Good read!

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 pm

The male guardianship system is akin to slavery. If you are travelling take necessary precautions and be sensible, taking a man with you doesnt guarantee anything.

Hmm so lets just disregard hadith then? How would you explain this hadith that is sahih then? I never understand why people want to add their opinion to the deen when hadith is so clear.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.