Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Hate....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I Hate....

Postby gedo_gurl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 am

Abdi..I dont know that side of FB...the only people I had on there besides family were people I knew really well...its not the same for women. Go to settings, hit privacy and change it from there, your poor niece :down:

PB - I get the feeling you're one of the people I ' :roll: ' at on that forum...no wonder you have student envy...your'e a dropout too miyaa :clap:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:23 am

Pbear,

Suburban life is quite boring. As a bachelor, there are better prospects in the city than the burbs,.

Gedogurl,

Gracias. I am so envious of the younger generation. I never would have imagined shukaansi from the comfort of your home & browsing through a catalogue of prospects :up:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 am

The thing about us as somalis we worship Convergence and we apply it to everything. :down:

Can we start exploring application of divergence and acceptance of the consequence of divergence.

Everything about us is reflective a extremely enforce convergence.

- Language
- Faith
- Eating habits
- Mating habits
- Work ethics
- Somalinimo
- Ethnicity
- Resources we value
- Animals we herd
- Physical attributes
- Music
- art
- dance

Enforced convergence leads to extinction and accumulation and concentration of genetic defects. E.G common illness of somalis high-blood pressure leading to organ failure.
Europe is heading for convergence, look at the Euro and EU, so it has alot of profit
Europe's convergence is the result of 2000 years of each member findind their own path to the point where they are able begin the discussion of unity for common good.

Comparing it to somali's situation is like asking for a Europian union in the year 1200... We need a Renaissance period about 300years first before we can even entertain convergence.

:up: Divergence of politics

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 am

Abdi..I dont know that side of FB...the only people I had on there besides family were people I knew really well...its not the same for women. Go to settings, hit privacy and change it from there, your poor niece :down:

PB - I get the feeling you're one of the people I ' :roll: ' at on that forum...no wonder you have student envy...your'e a dropout too miyaa :clap:
Probably. Probably not. Lets exchange business cards and talk about it sometime. :mrgreen:

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 am

I'm a student, I dont have a business card...will my library card do? I rarely use the thing :oops:

Firefly
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Underneath the apple tree, at one with nature's beauty.

Postby Firefly » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I've been posting in the 'WOMEN'S SECTION' lately. I tell ya, it's a welcome break. Alhamdulillah.. :mrgreen:

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

anyone else feel the same? Is it curiosity? The love of conflict? Pointless arguments?
I continue to occasionally gloss over this forum because you people make me feel so, so well-adjusted and smart.

[/snobbery]

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 pm

One should never be in the hate business. This life is short and Somalis are not going to change overnight, specially until this generation and older generation passes away and a future younger generation takes over with different mindset provided that we survive as people from the mess that we are in. Believe me you are only putting pressure on your mind and your body, and stress that cames out of that pressure will eventually consume you. Do your best, pray to Allah for the better, worry about your Aakhira, and move on. 20 years in civil war and we are still counting. No one knows how long it will go on. However, no matter what direction it goes, some of us if not many of us will always be proud of the unfortunate situation that we find ourselves. Take it easy and life is simple. Just ensure you don't forget your Islamic duties. No clan, philosophy, nation, wealth will go with you into that grave.

If you can come here for baashaal and talk to few Somalis and don't take it personal, do it. If it bothers you that much, don't bother opening most of the sections after you check the title. That is all that is into coming here. No one will smart another, no one will teach something new, and keep in mind you're talking to a screen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.