Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Drake brings Somali girl on stage to kiss then rejects her

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Drake brings Somali girl on stage to kiss then rejects h

Postby Air Canada » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 am

udun

Sidaan maa alshabaab ku taageerta? inaa sharmuutooyinka tolka difaacdid?

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 am

udun

Sidaan maa alshabaab ku taageerta? inaa sharmuutooyinka tolka difaacdid?
To the idiot, she could be your Habar Kintir cousin and I could care less but you stand here and throw your nacnac and tiris daily. Go and worry about your common-in-laws Fufus in Mogadishu who are gangraping your family and you are defending here daily.

You are a sob bastard aan xalaal lagu dhalin. Go ahead and describe the activities that you grew up with.

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 am

But she has grewn up in a society where this is accepted as part of the norm. If the parents didn't try enough to teach her the religious values and proper good manners, how in the world is she going to know if this is good or not? In schools where kids go in the west, it is accepted as part of the norm with the exception of private and religious schools. Ok if it is ok within these societies and parents did not try enough, how in the world did a child like this would know this is not good and not proper behaviour?

Finally, in SNET we are not helping her by posting this despicable piece of child bashing where grown ups are really taking shots at her behaviour. Where is the decensy to look at the other way if we can't help this child and others like her? Listen, we can be tribalists, we can have different views and political opinions but the last we need is a child bashing in an open forum like this. Once again, I ask the MODs to remove this thread.
All parents, irrespective of ethnicity, have the responsibility to ensure that their children behave accordingly to those moral values they subscribes to, but I do agree with you that some parents have lost the moral compass and in fact see this type of behaviour as morally acceptable. Having said that, we do not know the individual concerned or at least the majority of people seem to express this view. The issue is not whether the girl behaved acceptably according to her set moral standards but rather it’s an issue of how somalinet members/ other somalis see this matter.

Like Saciid said, removing the thread will have no impact on the issue, but at least the chance to discuss and hear people different views will make some in-roads towards understanding this type of behaviour, whatever the view of those who express it. But, removing the thread will have no bearing on this behaviour, it will continue to thrive.
Personally, I understand this type of thing happens all the time, what people do in the privacy of their own lives is not my business but when it becomes a public matter, I will voice my opinions. Unfortunately, you seem to deny this chance to many people by calling for the removal of the thread.

Udun, you seem to have no objections with the young girls behaviour, is this something you personally condone and find morally acceptable? If she is family then I support your claim that it should be removed with immediate effect.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

^

Whoever did this should be ashamed of themselves,here is a young girl who at the spur of the moment went with the flow and made a mistake.And instead of ceebteeda
qarinlaheen.You got idiots spreading this poor girls shame.We all make mistakes

I agree. On one hand she should have known better going on stage to get dry humped by some rapper. She should have had some self respect.

On the other hand, there is no reason to publish and publicize Her ceeb. Somalis are just wack man.
I concur. On a lighter note, I wonder if the young girl is still a huge fan of Drake or did she tear his posters off her walls and burned his CDs. :mrgreen:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 am

But she has grewn up in a society where this is accepted as part of the norm. If the parents didn't try enough to teach her the religious values and proper good manners, how in the world is she going to know if this is good or not? In schools where kids go in the west, it is accepted as part of the norm with the exception of private and religious schools. Ok if it is ok within these societies and parents did not try enough, how in the world did a child like this would know this is not good and not proper behaviour?

Finally, in SNET we are not helping her by posting this despicable piece of child bashing where grown ups are really taking shots at her behaviour. Where is the decensy to look at the other way if we can't help this child and others like her? Listen, we can be tribalists, we can have different views and political opinions but the last we need is a child bashing in an open forum like this. Once again, I ask the MODs to remove this thread.
All parents, irrespective of ethnicity, have the responsibility to ensure that their children behave accordingly to those moral values they subscribes to, but I do agree with you that some parents have lost the moral compass and in fact see this type of behaviour as morally acceptable. Having said that, we do not know the individual concerned or at least the majority of people seem to express this view. The issue is not whether the girl behaved acceptably according to her set moral standards but rather it’s an issue of how somalinet members/ other somalis see this matter.

Like Saciid said, removing the thread will have no impact on the issue, but at least the chance to discuss and hear people different views will make some in-roads towards understanding this type of behaviour, whatever the view of those who express it. But, removing the thread will have no bearing on this behaviour, it will continue to thrive.
Personally, I understand this type of thing happens all the time, what people do in the privacy of their own lives is not my business but when it becomes a public matter, I will voice my opinions. Unfortunately, you seem to deny this chance to many people by calling for the removal of the thread.

Udun, you seem to have no objections with the young girls behaviour, is this something you personally condone and find morally acceptable? If she is family then I support your claim that it should be removed with immediate effect.
Beleive it or not she "may" be related to you than me and many others here so think about that. I have already made clear that behaviour is not acceptable, called it "sick"and also called her and other like her "lost generation". If you know her family, you need to contact her and tell them to tell their daughter about proper good manner and behaviour. You should have read all of the comments so you would know what I have stated before.

What I do object is we are promoting this guy called "Drake" where some of us are stating that he rejected this lost child who is behaving badly as it is obvious but at the same time we are not bothered by showing this video in an open forum like bthis one. Even if other non-Somalis and non-Muslim forums are promoting it, as fellow Somalis we should not be promoting it by posting it and we should show our remourse when we see a Somali child like this. We should also look at the context that these children found themselves.

I think I made my case and if some of you are having with it, go ahead. As a Somali father, it is not something I condone it nor accept those who promoting it by spreading it around and be part of this child bashing.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 am

I was surprised by the fact that she was crying to meet him, such a true love shouldn´t be for a rapper :down: qur´aanka may ku ooydo

marcassmith
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Performing with an Acid Jazz group - touring the world and making good music

Postby marcassmith » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 am

Beleive it or not she "may" be related to you than me and many others here so think about that. I have already made clear that behaviour is not acceptable, called it "sick"and also called her and other like her "lost generation". If you know her family, you need to contact her and tell them to tell their daughter about proper good manner and behaviour. You should have read all of the comments so you would know what I have stated before.

What I do object is we are promoting this guy called "Drake" where some of us are stating that he rejected this lost child who is behaving badly as it is obvious but at the same time we are not bothered by showing this video in an open forum like bthis one. Even if other non-Somalis and non-Muslim forums are promoting it, as fellow Somalis we should not be promoting it by posting it and we should show our remourse when we see a Somali child like this. We should also look at the context that these children found themselves.

I think I made my case and if some of you are having with it, go ahead. As a Somali father, it is not something I condone it nor accept those who promoting it by spreading it around and be part of this child bashing.
Your just arguing for the sake of arguing now. :down:

Aristokraft

Postby Aristokraft » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 am

She's obviously a kid and its revolting to see grown men whining about her being a slut.

I bet you its the same chronic masturbators & premature ejaculators that are on her spewing so much hate against a misguided teenager.

f-king hypocrites, fix up.

HaileyBailey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HaileyBailey » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Gossip, gossip, gossip. Okay, the girl had some fun, she was serenaded to. What the hell is the rejection, she is on stage, do you want them to start doing it right there...it's just a bloody serenade, nothing major. All teens act this way.

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 pm

She's isaaq HY
jealous :down:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Gossip, gossip, gossip. Okay, the girl had some fun, she was serenaded to. What the hell is the rejection, she is on stage, do you want them to start doing it right there...it's just a bloody serenade, nothing major. All teens act this way.
yes xanta waa in la joojiyaa. laakin you should not condone such behavior walalo..... if all teens act this way...all somali teen girls should not act that way either.

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 pm

JUST DELETE THIS THREAD---4FUCKS SAKE

HaileyBailey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HaileyBailey » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm

[quote="zulaika"][quote="HaileyBailey"]Gossip, gossip, gossip. Okay, the girl had some fun, she was serenaded to. What the hell is the rejection, she is on stage, do you want them to start doing it right there...it's just a bloody serenade, nothing major. All teens act this way.[/quote]

yes xanta waa in la joojiyaa. laakin you should not condone such behavior walalo..... if all teens act this way...all somali teen girls [u]should not[/u] act that way either.[/quote]

Sulaika,

I really did not see anything major taking place there. The singer, as some singers do, chose a girl in the audience and serenaded to her. I have seen little girls going crazy for justin bieber and jonas brothers, (maba laga fujin karo). Anyway, I didn't see anything wrong, it's not like she took her clothes off. Let's just leave the poor girl a lone and let her be a teenager.

Niya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At the end of the tunnel, waiting for the light to come on.

Postby Niya » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm

In Bruce Springsteen's song - Dancing in the Dark, a then yet unknown Courtney Cox was "randomly" selected from the audience to be brought on stage as a "surprise" of an "adoring" fan. The whole thing was pre-planned.
This might be the similar situation and I bet the girl opted out of the smooch.

I am just surprised by the number of people whose minds dwell in the gutters on a daily basis. They bask in negativity Acudubilaahi!

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm

he is not even all that attractive. :?
Forget being attractive.. he's not even average.
They only like him cos he's famous :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.