Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thousands of Somali Youth in Minnesota prisons

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Thousands of Somali Youth in Minnesota prisons

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Udun life is "NOT" fair walaal. :? :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One day they will be free and your little daughter will have grownup by then and on the market for some bad ass meat... how will you stop her mothering the child of one of this jail birds who will be wearing diappers for life?

You will be inviting him over to sit on your Khasmir sofa :D

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 pm

"I don't know it may not have been fair to you but on my end Alxamdulillaah it was fair to me"

:clap: :clap: Udun u r so adorable. I am glad life has been good to u. :lol:

"how will you stop her mothering the child of one of this jail birds who will be wearing diappers for life?
"

Cirwaaq i find your above quote exceedingly disgusting and your well informed knowledge of diaper and prisoners even more revolting. What do u mean by this diaper quote? uffff :lol:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 pm

"I don't know it may not have been fair to you but on my end Alxamdulillaah it was fair to me"

:clap: :clap: Udun u r so adorable. I am glad life has been good to u. :lol:

"how will you stop her mothering the child of one of this jail birds who will be wearing diappers for life?
"

Cirwaaq i find your above quote exceedingly disgusted and well informed beyond common human decency. What do u mean by this diaper quote? uffff :lol:
You suggested these Aquatic facial distinctions somalis have will make them soft targets for jail prides... inline with your theory i entertained the possibility one of them endup marrying your little precious... is it a case of like mother like daughter and hence you don't mind or do ya?

:lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 pm

:roll: No forget about my daughter marrying them, explain the diaper comment in details. Be as Larsivious and explicit as u want. :roll: 8-)

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Barsa Inception complete, allow time for germination and i prefer to let you have ownership of the end fruit.

:lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 pm

cirwaaq u have just told me u used to be Sir luggoye. :up: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(not to mention oldenenglish nomadwarlord etc etc) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 pm

aka dynammic :clap:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm

and many of these are innocenet kids who are as young as 14
How do you know that they are innocent? If they are minors, shouldn't they be in juvenile detention rather than a penitentary?

Did not any of the 10,000 Somali orgnaizations in Minnesota take on to address this issue?
Many of them have been innocent and did not have the proper defense in the courts. The police is talking about it, non-Somali Muslims who work with the prison system to spread Islam have seen the plight of these Somali children that is in the prison system, and even some Somalis who followed some of the cases learnt that how the sentencing were also very outrages and did not meet the crime that they were charged. The number of these kids who are drug dealers, those who are charged with, and those are accused of murder is very small. They just did not have proper representation and many are lingering in the prison system for a crime they did not even commit.

For the Somali orgs that you mentioned, many are idiots who are just there to collect a paycheque. Tell me one Somali org that is genuine and its leaders are actually there to serve the community they claimed to be serving. Just name me one.

Maria*
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Maria* » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Basra aka Malaya, Eyaahe miyaad nooshahay :roll: :lol: :lol:

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Really, Minnesota court system is very disturbing. if you do not know how the system is working, you may not make it......

Alot of young innocent somali men and female went to prison because they never receive enough participation meaning the never challenge what they were charged for......

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Some of the kids in Minnesota Prisons are gangs, some of them did murder, drugs, robbery. there are two crimes Somali kids commit most, and that is robbery and sexual assualt.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Photo # 1 Looks like a dhulbahantey or ogaden. There is an element of doqooniimo on his face. :clap:

Photo # 2 Looks like a sad, melancholly proned majeerten or marehaan. Weed addict. :clap:

Photo # 3 Definitely habar gidir obese hoot rat. :lol:

photo # 4 Huh? :o

Photo # 5 Definitely a reer kismayo mj hoot rat

Photo # 6 Oh hell no-- he gotta to be Isaaq. Fcuking hot. A real man of all above. :oops: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Photo 7 , 8 and 9 who freaking cares. They look sad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

3 important periods of somalis in the west.
1.They day they board a flight to the west.
2.The day they spend lavishly on a wedding more than £10,000
3.Each time a kid is born which is translated as a secure earnings for 2 decades.

the rest is irrelevant.

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

3 important periods of somalis in the west.
1.They day they board a flight to the west.
2.The day they spend lavishly on a wedding more than £10,000
3.Each time a kid is born which is translated as a secure earnings for 2 decades.

the rest is irrelevant.
how is number two significant ??? Please expand on it.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Simple cos Somalis cherish expensive weddings more than the future beholds on them.... thus they will lead a bunkrupt life for a decade trying to pay up the loan of the wedding , there would be squabbles over it and resentments.

But no one cares as everyone says I want my wedding to be like Heblaya.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.