Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FBI's Most Wanted Somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

FBI's Most Wanted Somalis

Postby IRONm@N » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Pictures of the 10 of the most wanted Somalis, all from Minneapolis, but now in Somalia. I have seen these kids before.

http://www.mogadishutimes.com/index.php ... rshe-cusub

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: FBI's Most Wanted Somalis

Postby Basra- » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:04 pm

:roll: Lord have mercy, imagine how many skinnies will be victimized by mis-identity given how we resemble each other as somalis. I can just picture a bored, idle hilly billy cadaan white trash calling on the fbi hotline when ---he see's a look alike in a somali wadaad going about his business,possibly coming from the local minnesota al masjid, suddenly bombaded with a troop of fbi agents, with their ak- 47s and snipper rifles asking him to hit the ground. :roll:

and then i can picture this skinny waddaad removing his belt al shabab kitchen knife underneath his mawaaiiss. and yellling...takbiir al shabaab! .....jeeez what a disaster. :x :?

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Lost souls.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:11 am

I've never seen a guy so happy to be captured like the guy on the third MUGSHOT! He's just straight cheesin! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 am

I've never seen a guy so happy to be captured like the guy on the third MUGSHOT! He's just straight cheesin! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL @ mugshots, These are most likely passport pics :lol:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:21 am

You sure? Half of these cats have a rap sheet.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:25 am

You sure? Half of these cats have a rap sheet.
nvm :mrgreen:

kaasje7
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby kaasje7 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:06 am

cabdulaahi ahmed faarax :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
faarax smile

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:30 am

What is their crime in the USA? I mean we see the photos of these Somali men but I have yet to see the charges. Could someone please enlighten us what is the crime that each of these men was involved in? Thanks in advance.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:54 am

What is their crime in the USA? I mean we see the photos of these Somali men but I have yet to see the charges. Could someone please enlighten us what is the crime that each of these men was involved in? Thanks in advance.
sxb their crime is becouse they went back to somalia to defend it from ethiopian invasion and for trying to bring sharica rule to the land.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 am

sxb their crime is becouse they went back to somalia to defend it from ethiopian invasion and for trying to bring sharica rule to the land.
Ah I see bro Abdisamad. So, if it was illegal for any one with American citizenship to go to Somalia and fight against the Ethiopian mercenaries, how is it applicable if someone is a Somali citizen and not an American citizen? For instance, if someone was a green card holder or was in the USA as a refugee status, went backhome, and join the fight against the merciless Ethiopian scum soldiers, how is the law applicable to them? My understanding is once you get to Somalia and your status were either green card holder or I-94 based on refugee status in the USA, you loose your status in the USA. That is why the USCIS officers asked you if you have gone to Somalia when you come back from a foreign visit and are not US citizen yet.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 am

Ah I see bro Abdisamad. So, if it was illegal for any one with American citizenship to go to Somalia and fight against the Ethiopian mercenaries, how is it applicable if someone is a Somali citizen and not an American citizen? For instance, if someone was a green card holder or was in the USA as a refugee status, went backhome, and join the fight against the merciless Ethiopian scum soldiers, how is the law applicable to them? My understanding is once you get to Somalia and your status were either green card holder or I-94 based on refugee status in the USA, you loose your status in the USA. That is why the USCIS officers asked you if you have gone to Somalia when you come back from a foreign visit and are not US citizen yet.
sxb the americans just dont want Somalia to become independent muslim state and the americans will kill you or imprison you if you dare to speak of shariica or the establishment of shariica state any one who speak of it or support shariicatul islam will be considered a criminal or a terrorist..they just want every muslim nation to be under them and submit to their will and agenda..its just new style of colonalism of the muslim nations and any one who dare to go against this will be sent to guantanamo or worse place's..ilahay hanaga qabto gaaladan..becouse there is nothing to little we can do..politics media militarily economy almost everything they are stronger then out nation..well we have nothing but allah to protect us from this gaalo...illahay hanuu sahlo arintu maanta aduunka muslimka oo dhan ciriiri ayeey ku jiraan..ama sufi ama shiica ama moderat or what ever else sect's kuligeen galadu isku si ayeey noo necebyihiin.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 am

FBI-da Maraykanka oo soo bandhigtay Magacyada Haween iyo rag lala xiriiriyay Alshabaab.

Xaawa Maxamad Xassan naturalized U.S. citizen from Somalia and resident of Rochester, Minnesota supporting terrorists organization and channeling funds to support "Jihad" in war torn Somalia detained and wanted for fraud.... Majeerteen/Darood

ach is charged in an indictment unsealed today with one count of conspiracy to provide material support to al-Shabaab from Sept. 17, 2008 through July 19, 2010. Ali is also charged in the indictment with 12 substantive counts of providing material support to al-Shabaab........ RAXANWEYN/ DIR

Hammami faces a potential 15 years in prison for each of the three counts of the indictment.

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

[youtube]RH2oz9xbi4w&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 am

grandpa the fbi will see your comment's down below and they will know your newly found american patriotism is nothing but based on fuleeynimo... :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=251492
Taliban the true mujahideen, I welcome them on our soil :up:

:lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:32 am

grandpa the fbi will see your comment's down below and they will know your newly found american patriotism is nothing but based on fuleeynimo... :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=251492
Taliban the true mujahideen, I welcome them on our soil :up:

:lol: :lol:
Taliban are different than Al Shabab because they're not international terrorists and I support their cause :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.