Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalimen murders rape a young 16 old girl in sweden

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalimen murders rape a young 16 old girl in sweden

Postby Alluring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Makes egotistical statements boasting about the many properties his family supposedly owns while also claiming that Mogadishu is a bustling city, yet he's in cold old Minnesota with the rest of us. Am I missing something?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is probably one of the best things I have ever read on this forum.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

How could this be a fair comparison? If Twisted really owns any properties, who is to know if it is Halal? According to him 99% of any Marehan who owned anything got it through nepotism so in Twisted's definition of Halal, stolen properties can be taken and weighed lawfully. :clap:
Thought so. I am not usually the one to brag about anything, but know next time you make a wild claim that you will be checked :idea:
I was being sarcastic but I would bet my life you own no hotels and no legal properties of any stature in Mogadishu. Unless we count stolen properties looted in a mad max period that will be gotten back lawfully through acquisition of deeds and personal testimonies as was started under the ICU and has been mentioned more than once by the transitional government.

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 pm

The president made sure that members of his ethnic group who arrived in the cities got secure source of income
They were given employment in all government department where they would make fortunes
Why would one refuse to hire someone who is willing to work, instead of hiring nin xalay oo idil cirka kujiray?

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 pm

The president made sure that members of his ethnic group who arrived in the cities got secure source of income
They were given employment in all government department where they would make fortunes
Patently false statement designed to undermine MSB and justify the current anarchy in Somalia. MSB encouraged, and worked for, equality for all Somalis. In fact, the Prime Minister under Siad Barre, Mohamed Ali Samantar, was from a marginalized tribe.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:16 pm

I believe thats xaraan money thats the tax of the somali people aya merexaanka la siin jiray
There were illiterate ex-nomads from the country sitting in the top positions of every office in Somalia that gained their position simply because they shared clan name with the dictator. My dad used to tell stories of how he would come to the bank with bag full of money only to be cashed right in front of him by some random person with a letter from some minister. Nepotism was the root cause of Somalia's collapse. The Booli Qaran was parasitical system that gave the hard-earned wealth of the people to others that had no claim to it.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:17 pm

It is a known fact that MSB was a pioneer in tribal equality, infact he encouraged Somalis to educate themselves and acquire provisions through a proverb, "its not who you know, but what you know"

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Saado Cali was a known (a word that starts with an s and ends with a t) at that time, sleeping with any man who would giver her the time and day. She didn't even write that song.

But karma got to her. The day of the civil war she thought she'd get special treatment for exposing Siad Barre and his government doings. But what happened? Her and her blind father were both seen running the streets fighting for their lives just like the rest of the victims of Mooryans.

She was a once beautiful lady, who looks like an old man. Karma, I love you like fat kid loves cake.

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm

How could this be a fair comparison? If Twisted really owns any properties, who is to know if it is Halal? According to him 99% of any Marehan who owned anything got it through nepotism so in Twisted's definition of Halal, stolen properties can be taken and weighed lawfully. :clap:
Thought so. I am not usually the one to brag about anything, but know next time you make a wild claim that you will be checked :idea:
I was being sarcastic but I would bet my life you own no hotels and no legal properties of any stature in Mogadishu. Unless we count stolen properties looted in a mad max period that will be gotten back lawfully through acquisition of deeds and personal testimonies as was started under the ICU and has been mentioned more than once by the transitional government.
You are mentally deranged so obviously you have no regard for your life. I am just going to give a hint and anyone from Mogadishu would know this: It is a hotel that is situated close to the New Mogadishu Stadium between Xamar Jadid and Yaqshid. Now do your homework and quit making silly claims.

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:19 pm

I believe thats xaraan money thats the tax of the somali people aya merexaanka la siin jiray
There were illiterate ex-nomads from the country sitting in the top positions of every office in Somalia that gained their position simply because they shared clan name with the dictator. My dad used to tell stories of how he would come to the bank with bag full of money only to be cashed right in front of him by some random person with a letter from some minister. Nepotism was the root cause of Somalia's collapse. The Booli Qaran was parasitical system that gave the hard-earned wealth of the people to others that had no claim to it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn man. If that is true, which I doubt my condolences to all the victims.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Twisted hopefully you are not on any of my properties. Whether you think I got it through nepotism or not, that's a viewpoint not shared by all the powers vying for control of Somalia whether ICU or TFG both of whom have addressed removing squatters from properties that do not belong to them whether they invested in it or not throughout the period of anarchy. I plan to build business centers and hotels on my properties while Kismaayo will be where I live in Somalia. 8-)

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 pm

LOL@ MSB being the great emancipator of the Somali people. The only people he emancipated are the nomadic hunters from Gedo :idea:

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:21 pm

If this is true, GIVE US NAMES, and positions those people held. Yup, that is right, you can't. All you know is talk, and no evidence to back up your stories.

If I had a nickle for every time you told a folktale on this forum. I'd be having tea with William Gates for anfuur!
Last edited by Alluring on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Twisted_mooryaan.. Waa mental case and should not be taken serious!!

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Twisted hopefully you are not on any of my properties. Whether you think I got it through nepotism or not, that's a viewpoint not shared by all the powers vying for control of Somalia whether ICU or TFG both of whom have addressed removing squatters from properties that do not belong to them whether they invested in it or not throughout the period of anarchy. I plan to build business centers and hotels on my properties while Kismaayo will be where I live in Somalia. 8-)
There is a reality in Mogadishu and no-one has the power to undermine it. We know who earned their money legally and honestly and we also know who earned their wealth through nepotism. There will be a holocaust before the criminals that robbed the national treasury will be allowed to move back to their looted properties. :idea:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm

It is a known fact that MSB was a pioneer in tribal equality, infact he encouraged Somalis to educate themselves and acquire provisions through a proverb, "its not who you know, but what you know"
"Illiterate ex-nomads" notwithstanding the man who invented the Somali script was Marehan (Shire Jama Ahmed), the man who conceived of and undertook the bar ama baro literacy campaign that improved Somali literacy from 5% to 65% is Marehan (Dr Warsame Indhool), and the man who put money and resources to see this enlightened nature of his nation was Marehan (President Siad Barre). Twisted's father better thank Marehan. 8-)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.