Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalimen murders rape a young 16 old girl in sweden

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Somalimen murders rape a young 16 old girl in sweden

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Twisted I don't think you have any reason or any boast to contest the validity of my claims because I know you know the accurate nature of it more than most people but let us just say unfortunately even the walls aren't standing in any of our properties due to the exact mad max nature of Mogadishu that drove both of us out, one Darod and one Hawiye. :lol:

SDM, this is the internet sxb. Nin baa ku oran samada qaar baan jeexday :lol:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Twisted I don't think you have any reason or any boast to contest the validity of my claims because I know you know the accurate of it more than most people but let us just say unfortunately even the walls aren't standing in any of our properties due to the exact mad max nature of Mogadishu that drove both of us out, one Darod and one Hawiye. :lol:
99% chances are that you acquired those properties through nepotism as did the overwhelming majority of your clan. So obviously, as they say; easy come, easy go. In contrast my family has earned whatever wealth it possesses through sheer hard-work and anyone that knows my family knows this and alhamdulilah, even with years of war and anarchy none of our properties except one hotel that was in a contested area all stand intact as the day they were built. So next time before you go off tangent reciting some weird interpretations of my biography, get your fact rights :idea:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Twisted I don't think you have any reason or any boast to contest the validity of my claims because I know you know the accurate nature of it more than most people but let us just say unfortunately even the walls aren't standing in any of our properties due to the exact mad max nature of Mogadishu that drove both of us out, one Darod and one Hawiye. :lol:

SDM, this is the internet sxb. Nin baa ku oran samada qaar baan jeexday :lol:
The only making wild claims is you. I am willing to back-up whatever assertion I make with real facts, are you capable of doing this?

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 pm

By the way, why is TL saying "your Clan" shekadu waa reer voltage iyo reer tl.

Bal aan aragno yaa tajirsan labada reer :lol: :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 pm

How could this be a fair comparison? If Twisted really owns any properties, who is to know if it is Halal? According to him 99% of any Marehan who owned anything got it through nepotism so in Twisted's definition of Halal, stolen properties can be taken and weighed lawfully. :clap:

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Twisted,

You are getting tired like an old record and you are frankly worthless. The accusations that Daroods obtained their wealth through preferential treatment or government allies is a myth, one ensuing from tales your parents told you so you would not feel guilty about living in a home that was built by others with their absolute hard-work.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 pm

"Hard work" constitutes looting darood businesses and marketplaces. "Nepotism" constitutes of being a civil servant of the government. :idea:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Makes egotistical statements boasting about the many properties his family supposedly owns while also claiming that Mogadishu is a bustling city, yet he's in cold old Minnesota with the rest of us. Am I missing something?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 pm

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Here comes the Irir brigrade :mrgreen:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:09 pm

How could this be a fair comparison? If Twisted really owns any properties, who is to know if it is Halal? According to him 99% of any Marehan who owned anything got it through nepotism so in Twisted's definition of Halal, stolen properties can be taken and weighed lawfully. :clap:
Thought so. I am not usually the one to brag about anything, but know next time you make a wild claim that you will be checked :idea:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:09 pm

I didn’t write it it’s a fact :|

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Here comes the Siad Barre stalker in full force. Anyone who knows anything about Siad Barre knows he had no favorites.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 pm

The president made sure that members of his ethnic group who arrived in the cities got secure source of income
They were given employment in all government department where they would make fortunes

I believe thats xaraan money thats the tax of the somali people aya merexaanka la siin jiray

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twisted_Logic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Emperior,

We know the affirmative action system called Booli Qaran instituted by the former regime to transfer the national treasury into the hands of certain clans. This is document both historically and culturally. Who can forget Saado Ali Warsame popular Landcruiser Gado

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.