Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you divorce your wife because of..?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:13 pm

[quote="Ahmed99"]Mike, no somali will stay with his qumayo wife after she fought with his mother. anyway, you are not Somali so your reply is logic.

Dan-girl, good answer. but i got no wife to divorce. it was just a general question.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Okey, sounds the reply I was going to give won't matter then as I am a somali male.

Ahmed99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed99 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:17 pm

Gama, They make everything personal. This is a discussion room and people post whatever comes to their mind. For example if i talk about single fathers right now, the whole forum will consider me that i am a single father. Laughing yaab See at kramer.

Gama, how abt if you love her and have kids????

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:20 pm

Ahmed i should have known guys like you cant get girls! Laughing But anyway you look like the type that would leave his family for his wife! Smile

Ahmed99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed99 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:23 pm

Dan-girl, I am sorry i am all booked up, maybe next month for just one night stand with you. Laughing Are we cool? Laughing

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:27 pm

Laughing Laughing @ one nigh stand

Dude you lucky to even have one night stand with a real female not the fake one down under your basement.I see tonight you are lonely how about you pop akon song "lonely" you'll feel better after that.And if that dont work make that right hand do its job! Smile

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:33 pm

Ahmed99, It would be difficult for me to divorce a woman with or without kids. I will set the conditions prior to marriage in a way that won't bring conflict between my family and my parents. Like living separate from my relatives and keeping a private life if I know there would be problems by living close to them. If you keep your distance that way, then there is little excuse for conflicts. My wife is my wife and no one will tell me to divorce her or to keep her. There is a way to settle disputes between families and solution doesn't have to be the dissolution of a home.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:42 pm

Good answer Gama. That's the same view I hold, irregardless of culture.

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:44 pm

Mike, What is the culture you talk about? I thought you were somali iskadhal(molatto somali+italian) Laughing

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:48 pm

[quote="BARIIS&BASTOO_BOY"]if my wife was intellex i would ware her out with the famous reer XAMAR DOGGYSTYLE
only if intelex was a woman[/quote]

let me tell u what your mother told me when i was banging her

intellex = miss bariis iyo baasto how can u r sing while iam buttfcking u?

miss bariis== well iam use to have 4 gu.zz in my ars so one wont hurt

intellex === yahee what else

miss bariis and baasto.== i like to put one around my eyes like indhokuul

koow , one in my mouth like moos labo one my ars like tong

sedex and one in my ceelkeeyga oo aan qoorsagaaro kula qabto Laughing

intellex === damn women is that the reason why u are a single mother ?

miss bariis === no i never had one man so i dont know who the father

of my kids is
Last edited by intellex on Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:50 pm

Gama, i'm Italian and Cajun mulatto. Laughing

Ahmed99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ahmed99 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:50 pm

Excellent Gamadid. i agree with you. But, we have some people who abandoned their families because of their wives and did nt even tried to solve the problem. So, you have to put the consideration with that. The happiness of our marriage should come from both sides.

Smooth_Qaaxoti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Smooth_Qaaxoti » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:03 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:59 am

bessmaillah

It depends of how they wife is? also if the wife is good and she gives you your rights you should fear Allah regard her, your mother is your mother the first women in your life she has more rights upon you then the wife, try to be gentle with your mom and make much islaax between the 2. Always supplicate to them and always give some charities because that will make you insha*Allah successful in life..

Wallahu yaclam

Fea Aman Allah

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:20 pm

momy boy like u shouldn' get marry. nacas like u shuould be lonely Very Happy
Last edited by yasmin507 on Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

would you divorce your wife.....

Postby kambuli » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:28 pm

Walaal,

Waa wax iska caadi ah inay is qabtaan hooyada wiilka dhashay iyo xaaskiisa. Dhibtan adduunka oo dhan ayaa inala qaba. Somehow they are not comfortable with each other. Su'aashu waxaa weeye maxaa lagaaga baahan yahay.

1. Hooyo xaq weyn ayey kugu leedahay. Xaaskana xaq kale ayuu kugu leeyahay.

2. Isku dey inaad u kuur gasho arrinta. Nin weyn baad tahay. U fiirso qofka dhibka wada.

3. Ehelka kale sida walaalahaa iyo eeddooyinkaa ha galaan arrinta. Haddii uu Aabahaa noolyahayna ha galo arrinta.

4. Koley waxaan qabaa anigu haddii ay naagtaadu ku jeceshahay waa inay u dulqaadataa hooyadaa. Mar kastana waa inay niyadda ku haysaa inay waalid tahay. Fili maayo inaad adiguba ku xad gudubto hooyadeed(Haddii ay nooshahay).

5. Ugu dambayn culayska saar sidii ay xaaskaagu uga dambayn lahayd hooyadaa. Waalid ciyaar ma galo. Hoyaadana haddii aysan gabadha ku haysan wax fawaaxish ah waa inay ka dhintaa hubka.
Adigana ceeb waaye ee ha iska furin xaaska!!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.