Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Teenagers

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somali Teenagers

Postby HELWAA » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Maxaa ugu wacan edebdarada?
Why dont they respect their teachers and older pple.

When i was 13-17 i could never raise my voice let alone insult someone older then me.

Today i wittnesed a 13yr girl calling her teacher a lier and screaming and shouting at her and her mother was there ka waran.And she is not
the only one. :down:

LivingToSucceed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Teenagers

Postby LivingToSucceed » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:13 pm

waa xiiligooda. :up: :up:

1-Londoner
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1-Londoner » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 pm

I think I was pretty decent when I was a teenager. Did a couple of stuff I regret, nothing too bad but all in all...very well behaved and mannered lass. :D

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Akhlaaqdu gurigay ka bilaaban taa. If you're a nasty child at home you will be just that every where!

Abdihaliim
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Abdihaliim » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Maxaa ugu wacan edebdarada?
Why dont they respect their teachers and older pple.

When i was 13-17 i could never raise my voice let alone insult someone older then me.

Today i wittnesed a 13yr girl calling her teacher a lier and screaming and shouting at her and her mother was there ka waran.And she is not
the only one. :down:
Haddii, ilmaha deriskeyga, i caayaan, taas waxaan ka gartaa, in waalidkooda ay i xanteen?!!

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:19 pm

...and when you grow older you will fantasize that when you were younger, politicians were noble and children respected their elders... :mrgreen:

You reminded me of that line. Kids will always be kids, if they're not taught what is and is not acceptable, they will do whatever they feel like.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 pm

living

How come the once back home are way mature then once who grew in the west...13jirka wadanki jooga wuu ixtiraam badan yahy.

Londner

Me too...I guess waxay ku xidhan tahay qofka sida loo koriyey.

Dhaga

I know the girls parents..waa masakiin..ee shaydaamadan ay dhaleen waxa sidan ka dhigay garan maayo.Anigu waan ka soo horjeeda dilista caruurta laakin inanta yar..yaa ciijiya is lahaa inanta yar edebta daran. :x ...I guess Fah was right..some kids need to be karbaashed.

Abdixalim

:lol: :lol:

You reminded me of that line. Kids will always be kids, if they're not taught what is and is not acceptable, they will do whatever they feel like.
Exactly bv...Waxa ku haboon one way ticket to al shabaab ina loo dira bey istaahilan

Sakhraan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sakhraan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:49 pm

you are in your early 20s,and already grumpy.

qalqaalinimo is just part of being teenager,they will outgrow it.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Teenagers, whether they are SOmali or not, can be stroppy. Some grow out of it, others do not. I think we Somalis are sometimes quick to stereotype our own.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:01 pm

you are in your early 20s,and already grumpy.

qalqaalinimo is just part of being teenager,they will outgrow it.
qalqaalinimadu iyo edebdardu isku mid maaha.

Qalqaaliga waxa la dhaha caruurta aan fariisan karin ee rabshada badan...ADHD gaaladu tidhaah.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Not even teenagers there was this lil kid bout 12 years old and we were leaving the masjid about the same time and I said to him Asalaam Alaykum he didn't respond, so I stopped him and I was like dadka salaanta wa la ga qaada, he was like don't touch me, don't put your on hands on me, that pissed me off and I was like look lil kid careful how you talk to people, and he was like touch me again and see what happens I'm call my older bro, I was like call him right now. And what pissed me off was how nonchalant he was about it, like it didn't click in his head I was about to whoop his ass. :x

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Discipline needs to be instilled in kids at a young age, if you don't do it then, they will grow up a mess

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Not even teenagers there was this lil kid bout 12 years old and we were leaving the masjid about the same time and I said to him Asalaam Alaykum he didn't respond, so I stopped him and I was like dadka salaanta wa la ga qaada, he was like don't touch me, don't put your on hands on me, that pissed me off and I was like look lil kid careful how you talk to people, and he was like touch me again and see what happens I'm call my older bro, I was like call him right now. And what pissed me off was how nonchalant he was about it, like it didn't click in his head I was about to whoop his ass. :x

inaad dishid bey aheed :down:

Discipline needs to be instilled in kids at a young age, if you don't do it then, they will grow up a mess
:up: :up:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:29 pm

inaad dishid bey aheed :down:
I don't know about you but a kid that isn't scared of someone almost twice his age, scares me, wa devilish kid :twisted: , I was hoping if his bro came he would agree with me. :lol:

LivingToSucceed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LivingToSucceed » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:36 pm

:lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: who told you to salam someone that you don't know first?..
Last edited by LivingToSucceed on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.