Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

JAPANESE MAN COMMITS SUICIDE LIVE ON INTERNET AFTER ONLINE

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

JAPANESE MAN COMMITS SUICIDE LIVE ON INTERNET AFTER ONLINE

Postby Daanyeer » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 am

Japanese man commits suicide live on internet after online taunters dare him to do it

By Daily Mail Reporter
11th November 2010

A Japanese man committed suicide live on the internet after heated exchanges with online users who dared him to kill himself.

The 24-year-old man in the northern city of Sendai was found dead his apartment by local police, after reports from web users.

The man, who lived alone, had been on extended sick leave from his job since August and had announced his intention to kill himself in online chat rooms, after complaining for some weeks about problems he had been experiencing at work.

Japanese national newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun reported that the man began to broadcast images of himself on live streaming service Ustream last Sunday night, announcing his plan to kill himself and discussing his views about life.

After a break, his broadcast resumed early on Tuesday and he is believed to have hanged himself in his apartment at around 5:30am local time.

His broadcast received many messages, with some web users encouraging him to kill himself quickly, while others urged him to desist.

Ustream stopped the broadcast after 6am on Tuesday, following reports from an increasing number of viewers.

Japan has one of the world's highest suicide rates, accounting for more than 32,000 deaths last year, the 12th consecutive year to exceed 30,000 deaths. According to the National Police Agency the number continues to rise.

The number of people killing themselves in suicide pacts made over the internet, while still small, has also been rising sharply.

Although the majority of such internet-related suicide pacts have occurred in Japan, similar incidents have been reported from the UK, the United States, and across Europe.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z154Y0HIbH

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: JAPANESE MAN COMMITS SUICIDE LIVE ON INTERNET AFTER ONLI

Postby eyes-only » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:02 am

Japanese man commits suicide live on internet after online taunters dare him to do it

By Daily Mail Reporter
11th November 2010

A Japanese man committed suicide live on the internet after heated exchanges with online users who dared him to kill himself.

The 24-year-old man in the northern city of Sendai was found dead his apartment by local police, after reports from web users.

The man, who lived alone, had been on extended sick leave from his job since August and had announced his intention to kill himself in online chat rooms, after complaining for some weeks about problems he had been experiencing at work.

Japanese national newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun reported that the man began to broadcast images of himself on live streaming service Ustream last Sunday night, announcing his plan to kill himself and discussing his views about life.

After a break, his broadcast resumed early on Tuesday and he is believed to have hanged himself in his apartment at around 5:30am local time.

His broadcast received many messages, with some web users encouraging him to kill himself quickly, while others urged him to desist.

Ustream stopped the broadcast after 6am on Tuesday, following reports from an increasing number of viewers.

Japan has one of the world's highest suicide rates, accounting for more than 32,000 deaths last year, the 12th consecutive year to exceed 30,000 deaths. According to the National Police Agency the number continues to rise.

The number of people killing themselves in suicide pacts made over the internet, while still small, has also been rising sharply.

Although the majority of such internet-related suicide pacts have occurred in Japan, similar incidents have been reported from the UK, the United States, and across Europe.

How evil are they?! Subxaana'Allah....

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 pm

People don't understand what is a head of them, and others don't understand the value of life, everything has become a joke to them.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Bloody shit :o :shock:

they really hate their lives

Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Daanyeer » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 pm

I am AFRAID that after 20 years it will be part of DAILY-LIFE ppl behaving like this !!!!!

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 pm

I am AFRAID that after 20 years it will be part of DAILY-LIFE ppl behaving like this !!!!!

I dont thinks so

maybe for gaalo

not us with Diin iyo Imaan

TATI
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TATI » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pm

good for him.............that would of been fun to watch.........

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 pm

In Japanese culture, killing yourself isn't viewed the same way as it is in western or Islamic societies.

In ancient and medieval Japan, committing ritual suicide was considered the honorable thing to do if a man had failed his clan or superior on an important task.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 pm

In Japanese culture, killing yourself isn't viewed the same way as it is in western or Islamic societies.

In ancient and medieval Japan, committing ritual suicide was considered the honorable thing to do if a man had failed his clan or superior on an important task.
Yes but I've always understood it to mean that it was meant for the upper echelon of the society, not the poor commoners, I think this is just like how in the in the 1900's samuri culture was popularized especially to the young soldiers that this became part of the perversion of the Japanese to connect to their "traditional honors, and values". I could be wrong though :lol:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:59 pm

only 24yrs old... :down:

Nucky

Postby Nucky » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Most asians lack morals of any kind. I am always amazed by the Koreans who go to my school. Then again they are cawaan since they only "religion" they have ever known is budhism.

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Yes but I've always understood it to mean that it was meant for the upper echelon of the society, not the poor commoners, I think this is just like how in the in the 1900's samuri culture was popularized especially to the young soldiers that this became part of the perversion of the Japanese to connect to their "traditional honors, and values". I could be wrong though :lol:
No it's always been that way throughout society. There is a shrine which is connected with World War II which the government and imperial family won't visit due to it's connection with fascism, but many conservatives consider it vitally important that it be acknowledged. One fellow a few years ago drove up to the shrine, got out, and shot himself in the head. He had a note on his person addressed to the government about the plight of the shrine, and had killed himself solely to draw attention to the shrine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in ... rd_suicide

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm

A recent survey best countries for living in theworld where Norway was on top and Japan about 6 but they also said Japan and south korea where countries most people commited suicide and said 50% are either thinking to commit suicide or done so already.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Well to live in an evironment such as they do, over-densely populated cities---it is bound to drive people who were born with a chemical imbalance to begin with, to commit suicide. Thats no brainer. Those who cheering for him to commit suicide are probably vicariously living through his act of bravery. If i were not a muslim, and not a coward, i would have commited suicide long time ago. Life to me--is nothing but a 15 minute miserable theatre. :roll:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 am

Well to live in an evironment such as they do, over-densely populated cities---it is bound to drive people who were born with a chemical imbalance to begin with, to commit suicide. Thats no brainer. Those who cheering for him to commit suicide are probably vicariously living through his act of bravery. If i were not a muslim, and not a coward, i would have commited suicide long time ago. Life to me--is nothing but a 15 minute miserable theatre. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

buurtooy .. u so sweet :|

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.