Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dr. union come in

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Dr. union come in

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm

You specifically said you were in favor of Ethiopian forces coming into Somalia to defeat Shabaab, and you have the audacity to call someone else a traitor.

Check yourself kid

Yarku wa confused he came on somalinet supporting shabaab then he changed his political stand he became a suufi at the same time he was a badhi huuraale supporter :lol: , then he started supporting ahlu suna wal jamaca and recently he believes Xarmaajo is the messiah :lol: i think he is been hanging out with voltage lately :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey abdi.ismail please don't bring qabil into this topic, i don't want it moved.
Nacas, you brought qabiil into this topic and every other topic when you mentioned us, so don't cry now. :mrgreen:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm

granpakhalif,

Didn't you say you supported the Taliban?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Union,

I agree with you one hundred percent these so called islamists are committing gross atrocities against the Somali people and they must be exposed for who they really are. What's ironic is that Al Shabab themselves have done some propaganda itself and its working, Somalis in the diaspora are losing kids due to their various propaganda's and their 'heroic' endeavors. I can't believe Al Shabab has no competition in the propaganda field, but who will fight Al Shabab? The locals are constantly under threat from fear and any resistance will be quelled and repressed with violence by the extremists. Do you suggest foreign troops? Well that's can be counter-productive becuase this is exactly what Al shabab wants, so they can be seen as saviors of the Somali race. So unless Farmaajo can create a formidable force to combat the extremists we stuck in a rock and a hard place. We also need to investigate who is funding Al shabab, I'm pretty sure the northern company Dahabshiil has some connections with the terror group. We are also facing a group of marauding terrorists who cannot be defeated by a conventional army, like the Taliban they are use guerrilla style warfare and will be tough to defeat them 100%.

As for the secessionists I agree that they been counter productive for peace in Somalia, they have indirectly supported Al shabab, Al Shabab's top leaders are convicted criminals from the so called independent state of Somaliland. We have seen them shove independence down our throat time and time again yet they cannot stop interfering or commenting on southern affairs. You are right once the south comes in order these traitors need to be dealt with in a harsh way to submit to the blue flag using force if necessary.

Thanks for your comments, union.
Yes, you are correct. The northern traitors are almost certainly fueling, either directly or indirectly, the chaos in the south. They think by doing this it will somehow strengthen their case for independence. It hasn't worked the past 20 years, and it won't work for the the next 20. But unfortunately our northern friends are not the brightest and are seemingly unable to figure this out. We must boycott their businesses like Dahabshiil and lend our support to the freedom fighters of SSC. Traitors may think they are safe now, but retribution will arrive sooner than later.

And Al Shabab, they are already starting to fragment. The handful of mentally retarded diaspora kids who join them are nothing. If anything, they are only helping us by worrying the United States government. And when terrorists irk the United States government, it doesn't end well for them. Let us fuel the tribal conflicts within the ranks of Al Shabab, and their foot soldiers are Somali and are as prone to tribal conflicts as the rest, and make their leaders fight with one another for power. I don't support foreign intervention, but I would like more drone bombings of Al Shabab leadership and for western intelligence agencies to continue their fine work of breaking up Al Shabab money laundering services in North Americana and Europe. We must weaken their ranks and dry up their resources while also waging the propaganda war. But the most vital thing is for the prime minister to capture Mogadishu, because that will give legitimacy to the government and raise the morale of our forces. And the diaspora will readily start supporting the government once Xamar is peaceful. And for that, we actually may need the AMISOM soldiers to change their mandate a little to actively start bombing out Al Shabab from the city.
I see, even the U.S is hesitant to bomb these motherfuckers out thinking that their drones are a waste of space, but recently congressmen have been very hopeful about Farmaajo and has even advised the parliament to quickly approve the new cabinet. Also, I believe we Somalis in the diaspora must start exposing those who support fringe groups such as Al shabab and immediately report them to the authorities. There have been big busts lately and hopefully these shall continue with the help of the Somali community. We need to start co-operating with the FBI to bust any so called sheikhs and their fundraising groups so that we can save lives. We shall await the Prime Minister's for the next 100 days and see if he captures Xamar and finally brings peace and stability to Somalia. I have full confidence in him and his cabinet that if left alone shall succeed. :up:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Invest in weapons, lots of them. :|

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 pm

You specifically said you were in favor of Ethiopian forces coming into Somalia to defeat Shabaab, and you have the audacity to call someone else a traitor.

Check yourself kid

Yarku wa confused he came on somalinet supporting shabaab then he changed his political stand he became a suufi at the same time he was a badhi huuraale supporter :lol: , then he started supporting ahlu suna wal jamaca and recently he believes Xarmaajo is the messiah :lol: i think he is been hanging out with voltage lately :lol:
waraa emperorior odeyga magac cajiib ah ayaadba ku dhajisay ma istiri.. :lol: :lol: :up:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Lol@ paidmonk. These kids are worried to death and you're parading pretty al shabaab pictures giving them butterflies in the stomach :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:50 pm

i hate these people who support al shabab but have no relatives where they hold down regions, what hypocrites

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:52 pm

i hate these people who support al shabab but have no relatives where they hold down regions, what hypocrites
Weren't you the one who said 'I stopped supporting al shabaab because they killed my uncles' :lol: :lol:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Weren't you the one who said 'I stopped supporting al shabaab because they killed my uncles' :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:56 pm

dont remind me of the f-king khawariij they killing everybody whos innocent nacal al shabab ku yaal ilaahi diintiis wa wada shaydaiin

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:58 pm

:lol: :lol:
what are you laughing at you stupid bantu go back to your triangle

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:25 pm

qardasay
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby qardasay » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 am

By 2008, al-Qaeda in Iraq had been sharply weakened, Saudia Arabia gave Iraqi Sunnis billions of dollars,,,,,,,,, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/n ... 899122.stm

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 am

Sicko, this you 2010

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.