Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Union come in.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Union come in.

Postby ToughGong » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:26 pm

I always thought union was a self proclaimed apostate. Didn't he say something like islam is an arab culture :?
Yea, I don't know who the fuck you are so I suggest you go crawl back under whatever rock you've been living under before you attract anymore of my ire.
Union worships afewyene. :down:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't they all

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:29 pm

I always thought union was a self proclaimed apostate. Didn't he say something like islam is an arab culture :?
Yea, I don't know who the fuck you are so I suggest you go crawl back under whatever rock you've been living under before you attract anymore of my ire.
Did you say islam is an arab culture? No need to get emotional
Your first sentence is grammatically incorrect, and no I did not.

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Bal Eega Ilkoyarta Isku Camirayan... :lol:

Lol, I Guess, he'll be my next victim....

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:36 pm

@ abdisamad3

That's questionable. You seem to appear whenever they're criticized, only to agree with their stances and attack those who oppose them. Perhaps those who so readily accuse others of using multiple nicks are doing so themselves?

But regardless, you cannot accuse others of disbelief simply because you dislike them, you bloody dimwit. Can you provide proof as to when I've hated "everything Islamic"? Or are you talking out of your ass again, as that seems to be your norm.
I dont have the time to gather all your post on various threads but i've seen many times hating on anything islamic and the sametime cheerleading for anything gaal.
you hate reer somaliland who are muslim but love jews..and you expect us to take you serious..get the phuk out of here will ya.. :lol: :lol: :down:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Coolpoison. It beats being a half sumburu half boon. :)

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 pm

@ abdisamad3

That's questionable. You seem to appear whenever they're criticized, only to agree with their stances and attack those who oppose them. Perhaps those who so readily accuse others of using multiple nicks are doing so themselves?

But regardless, you cannot accuse others of disbelief simply because you dislike them, you bloody dimwit. Can you provide proof as to when I've hated "everything Islamic"? Or are you talking out of your ass again, as that seems to be your norm.
I dont have the time to gather all your post on various threads but i've seen many times hating on anything islamic and the sametime cheerleading for anything gaal.
you hate reer somaliland who are muslim but love jews..and you expect us to take you serious..get the phuk out of here will ya.. :lol: :lol: :down:
And are you supposed to be a model Muslim? You're a little man who's confused about what defines a Muslim. One day insulting & making false accusations on a fellow Muslim girl, the next day a fervent supporter of Al-shabaab, a few days later back to your usual clan bashings referring to Hawiye as Hutus, then a week later you are a born-again Muslim issuing takfeer here & there. You don't make anyone a Muslim and you sure as hell are in no position to accuse anyone of not being a proper Muslim when you are a failure yourself. Stop with the conflicted personna and stick to one either as a little qabiilist & an abusive individual who can't even respect his fellow forumers or stick to being a wholesome Muslim who refrains from all that which is forbidden in Islam.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 pm

@ abdisamad3

if Reer Somaliland declared Independence and thrived, they would have earned my respect. Many a nation have broken off from another country, like the United States, and have won the admiration of their former countrymen and the nations of the world through hard work and industry. But sillyland is now more destitute than it ever was under a national Somali government, with illiteracy and khat chewing the two most common traits of the self proclaimed nation. How can I have nothing but contempt for them?

Jews, on the other hand, have managed to protect their little strip of land from two Arab invasions and have made it a green oasis, with scientific discoveries by Israeli scientists being in the news daily. They stole the land, yes, but their achievements are still respect worthy.

I endorse advancement and modernity, and denounce backwardness and foolishness. If you have a problem with that, get bent you imbecile. :up:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 pm

LOL there's nothing wrong my english grammar, especially for a guy who lives in Holland for over 17 years. You're awfully cocky for a guy who was malnutritioned in his childhood. You seem emotional, ma aabe siyaad baa soo casuusatay? :lol:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

LOL there's nothing wrong my english grammar, especially for a guy who lives in Holland for over 17 years. You're awfully cocky for a guy who was malnutritioned in his childhood. You seem emotional, ma aabe siyaad baa soo casuusatay? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

If you say so...

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 pm

^
Ingriis baan aqaan is you're best defence miyaa :lol: :lol:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:53 pm

^
Seemeyer, I know you enjoy my attention and all....but please get off my d ick.
Last edited by union on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:53 pm

@ abdisamad3

if Reer Somaliland declared Independence and thrived, they would have earned my respect. Many a nation have broken off from another country
:lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:54 pm

union you stupid bastard so you support the genocide of muslim people of palestine.and you idolise the filthy zionist state of israel,nacalad tullah calayk..your lucky iam not near you.. cous if I was I would pimp slap you so hard that you would fall of your high heels and hit the ground like a lost water melon.. :lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:56 pm

^
Seemeyer, I know you enjoy my attention and all....but please get off my d ick.
Your clit is so long you call it a d1ck now

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:59 pm

union you stupid bastard so you support the genocide of muslim people of palestine.and you idolise the filthy zionist state of israel,nacalad tullah calayk..your lucky iam not near you.. cous if I was I would pimp slap you so hard that you would fall of your high heels and hit the ground like a lost water melon.. :lol:

I do not engage in juvenile exchanges with immature little boys who use terms like "pimp slap". Unless you can learn to grow up, your posts will now be ignored.
Last edited by union on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.