Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What A Koonfurian Must Know about S/land & Puntland

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
2ndtoNone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

What A Koonfurian Must Know about S/land & Puntland

Postby 2ndtoNone » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:37 am

For sometime now I’ve been observing Somali politics particularly that of Somaliland and Puntland.
What struck me most apart from the rise of Al shabaab in the Somali peninsula is how oblivious Koonfurians are about the ambitions and objectives of their brethren in the north namely S/land and P/land. That is why I dare to advise Koonfurian nationalists, who in my humble opinion do tend always to say a ’spade is a spade’ hence overlooking the political reality that they face .
I will not go into details as not to bored you stiff about the Somali history and clan politics but I will use an analogy to illustrate the message I intend to convey through this thread I.e. what a koonfurian Must know about somaliland and puntland.
These two entities one being an overt separatists seeking unconditional independece and makes every effort to gain recognition. Where as the other a camouflaged unitarist enjoying completely autonomy within federal Somalia. Both operate and administer their regions in similar fashion i.e. with clan interests at its core.
In order to demonstrate the fact that S/land and P/land positions in regards to Somalia/Somalinimo are one and the same and for you to understand what I mean, here is the story.
''I once met two Russians in a subway in the city where I do live. Each of them has got a bottle of drink. One was drinking vodka in its original vodka bottle; the other one using the water bottle . Both of them were drinking from their own bottle, respectively. I just observed them and could see that the one using the water bottle is more drunk than the other one using vodka bottle. I was surprised and asked them: how can this be?
How can it be that the one using water bottle was drunk? Then they laughed at me and told me that both were drinking vodka, but the name of the bottles each of them were using differs.''
This is the difference between the in your face somalilanders and the cunning puntlanders. Both drinking the unholly waters but with differing lables
The difference is Only the labeling my friends.

Can koonfurians realise that Somaliland politicians use only vodka bottle and always say a ’spade is a spade’ (talk about Somaliland objectives and rights directly and indirect promoting clan interests), whereas the politicians of Puntland use water bottle (use the name ‘Somalia’ to promote the interests of their respective Clans indirectly).

They do play the same game of “CLAN-ism” (promote Mj/Harti and Isaaq dominance, respectively). In conclusion what koonfurians must know is that the two entities in the north are not dissimilar in terms of their ambition and political objectives. The sooner this is realised the quicker it will be to change the situation in southern Somalia.

VybzKartel
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: What A Koonfurian Must Know about S/land & Puntland

Postby VybzKartel » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am

I am not sure I am really following what you are saying? Are you telling Koonfurians ( :lol: ) to hate Puntland as much as you imagine they hate Somaliland?
Last edited by VybzKartel on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:03 pm

I am not I am really following what you are saying? Are you telling Koonfurians ( :lol: ) to hate Puntland as much as you imagine they hate Somaliland?
:lol: maybe he is.
2ndtonone sxb Puntland is considered Koonfurian too
stop the Koonfurian on Koonfurian crime :ugeek:

Walaashiis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Walaashiis » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:06 pm

so the definition of koonfourians are narrowed down to Hawiye :idea:

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 pm

so the definition of koonfourians are narrowed down to Hawiye :idea:
And Marexaan also Ogadeen.

The aim of the thread is; dont judge a book by its cover but its substance.. :sland: :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 pm

walaashis koonfurians are all the people from the south including Bintiland and any one east of Laascaanood is koonfurian

abduljrus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abduljrus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 pm

koonfourians = the word of a small child losing his language. Couldn't you just say 'dadka koonfourka' or some better somali version of that. Somalis have lost their way walahi.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Good job puntland, they have patience and are waiting for a federal state. Not skipping out and claiming independence.

2ndtoNone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 2ndtoNone » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:40 am

:lol: @ stop the Koonfurian on Koonfurian crime

The reality on the ground is a prove that what you say has been happenning for decades.

The point of the thread is to make my fellow brothers in South Somalia open up their eyes as well as their minds when dealing with Notherners aka S/land and P/land.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am

With all due respect, we koonfurians will unscrew ur neck and take a harden spinach shit down ur neck u piece of northern filth u communist shit twinkle toed c0cksuckers. Im sick of these dandy lion nimnut northern knobs and pogs with their constant talking sh!t of the south like they're super power when they move at the same pace as old people fuk . Don't mess with us we will eye gouge you'll and skull fock you to oblivion better than ronald lee ermey. always talking about "we built a 3 story building" like notherners are incapable of stacking their own xaar that high.

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 am

the one using the water bottle is more drunk than the other one using vodka bottle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Puntlanders are busted

shaab_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shaab_ » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 am

walaashis koonfurians are all the people from the south including Bintiland and any one east of Laascaanood is koonfurian

Bosaso is 100 miles north of Hargeisa

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 pm

koonfur is any place starting from mudug 2 kenyan border...koonfurians should stand up :up: :up:

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 pm

I named my two balls.......North and South........ :clap: :clap:

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:54 pm

This is the result of 20 years of frustration caused by an inability to get ones house in order.

Koonfurian know what he needs to know because it has been staring him in the face for over two decades.

And that is,...THEY ARE INFERIOR!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.