Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lets talk about Somali"land".

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Lets talk about Somali"land".

Postby Faranacab » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 am

But at the same time it was important that we the somali youth and by youth i mean all those under 40 to have a different out look on Somalia all together from the older generation but at the same time learn from the past. So i ask the Somaliland youth, why do you think separating from the rest of Somalia is the right course?

No qabil bashing please, lets have a meaningful discussion.
Wuhuu, I'm still a youth! :mrgreen:

Of course, your whole argument crumbles on this youth point. If you "learn from the past" you would not repeat the mistakes of your elders just because you are young, adeer. Then again, life is all about cycles. So wait for this cycle to finish (with SL having its independence and running its own affairs) first before you call for unity. Maybe ten or fifteen years after recognition you can try to approach us and seduce us with this unity talk (you'll be an old man by then). But today, I reckon it is nigh on impossible to convince anyone. My cousin Cali Gaab will not have it but I may be persuaded for a nominal fee (and if things go belly up, I could always count on a pardon from adeero Siilaanyo). :mrgreen:
You sound familiar. Where did we meet old man?( Don't tell. :mrgreen: )

Later.

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:32 am

But at the same time it was important that we the somali youth and by youth i mean all those under 40 to have a different out look on Somalia all together from the older generation but at the same time learn from the past. So i ask the Somaliland youth, why do you think separating from the rest of Somalia is the right course?

No qabil bashing please, lets have a meaningful discussion.

Of course, your whole argument crumbles on this youth point. If you "learn from the past" you would not repeat the mistakes of your elders just because you are young, adeer. Then again, life is all about cycles. So wait for this cycle to finish (with SL having its independence and running its own affairs) first before you call for unity. Maybe ten or fifteen years after recognition you can try to approach us and seduce us with this unity talk (you'll be an old man by then). But today, I reckon it is nigh on impossible to convince anyone. My cousin Cali Gaab will not have it but I may be persuaded for a nominal fee (and if things go belly up, I could always count on a pardon from adeero Siilaanyo). :mrgreen:

Later.
Do I really sound familiar mise someone let the cat out of the bag? :mrgreen:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:41 am

Later.
Do I really sound familiar mise someone let the cat out of the bag? :mrgreen:
That cat phrase which is abused by a Arab friend makes you to sound more familiar now. The Arab is a Somali clan in Somali land. Who else is with you here old man? :mrgreen:

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:43 am

^Get a room fellas. :D

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:46 am

Farancab, the online caaqil of your clan is said to prowl this place from time to time but I have not managed to catch him out yet. :mrgreen:

Edit:
Londoner, how have you been dear? You never phone, you never write....

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:56 am

Not so good. Migraine this morning. Fever yesterday. Nasty phlegmy cough day before....yeah...pretty sure im close to overdosing with the amount of pills iv been poping lately. Apart from that...S'all well alxamdulilah. What say you? :D

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:59 am

I suffer from exactly the same symptoms. Are you me? :mrgreen:

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 am

*Looks down at her Pretty little Arsenal shirt shes sporting*

Yeah, Dont think so. :mrgreen:

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:13 am

*Looks down at her Pretty little Arsenal shirt shes sporting*

Yeah, Dont think so. :mrgreen:
Never start a sentence with the words "looks down..". Almost gave me a heart attack there, young lady. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1_londoner
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1_londoner » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:17 am

Loool. Those with cleaner minds would still have their heart beating at its normal pace. :D

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:19 am

Loool. Those with cleaner minds would still have their heart beating at its normal pace. :D
Not when the words "Looks down at" are followed by "her pretty little.." :mrgreen:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 am

Farancab, the online caaqil of your clan is said to prowl this place from time to time but I have not managed to catch him out yet. :mrgreen:
The Garad( your very friend :mrgreen: ) has to yet discover this planet. Lets invite him to Pluto for tea break as Venus started raining bloody stones. 1-londer iyadna way ii sawirantahay. Fak fakteeda gartay. :mrgreen:

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:09 am

The Garad( your very friend :mrgreen: ) has to yet discover this planet. Lets invite him to Pluto for tea break as Venus started raining bloody stones. 1-londer iyadna way ii sawirantahay. Fak fakteeda gartay. :mrgreen:
War wuu jooga ban ku idhi. He's the one who introduced me to this place but he refused to reveal his identity. :mrgreen:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Lets talk about Somaliland.

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 am

they'll be stuck with a sterile desert .
the irony :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 am

War wuu jooga ban ku idhi. He's the one who introduced me to this place but he refused to reveal his identity. :mrgreen:
Hadda adaa qarxaye, :mrgreen: abdi.ismail ku dar dee? :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.