Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats with everybody talking about white women??

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Yoousef
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Whats with everybody talking about white women??

Postby Yoousef » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Guys, Yusuf did not say any thing derogatory about Somali women. His just not attractive to them. Lets give the young lad a break.
Thank you, some people are pushing me to insult them. But I haven't once, the most I have done is carrying on what the last person has said.

Thanks brother.

Yoousef
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Yoousef » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Why am I lost. I don't hate somali women, I just don't wanna marry one as I don't find them attractive

Then be a single man..

I know tons of ppl in their late 20's and single n filthy rich

but it's your problemu
What do you mean be single, I told you I'm gonna marry a non-somali girl.

Plan was white, but because of you and that other girl everythings gone out the window my plan is lost. I don't know who to marry anymore...

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Warya yousef, i suggest you dont post aroung shit about how you dont like Somali females, or somali politics or whatever you nag about. I suggest you move yourself to an anglo-saxan forum where there is full of white females with "western" tendencies as you like so much.

Yoousef
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Yoousef » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Warya yousef, i suggest you dont post aroung shit about how you dont like Somali females, or somali politics or whatever you nag about. I suggest you move yourself to an anglo-saxan forum where there is full of white females with "western" tendencies as you like so much.
Western tendencies for a wife, not for my life.

I'm here to talk to my somali brothers and sisters, I am not here for nagging. So Lets stop talking about that, I don't insult anyone. I am just a confident person who is not scared to say his opinions. Thank you

BadrSomal

Postby BadrSomal » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Problem is that Somali women don't go gym, or jogg, basically when they get married its :!: :!: :!: :!:

the Cadaan even when they're 50 are in perfect shape saaxib.

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:13 pm

this yoousef kid is either a non-somali troll or one of our multi-nick drama queens looking for some attention i don't know why you guys take all of this bul***hit stories so seriously , the little f*ck keeps repeating the same bull over and over again ....

there is something strange about you, all of you newbies
probably Advo was right
Last edited by Garaad_LQ on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yoousef
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Yoousef » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Problem is that Somali women don't go gym, or jogg, basically when they get married its :!: :!: :!: :!:

the Cadaan even when they're 50 are in perfect shape saaxib.
Yes someone with sense. Thank you brother

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.