Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Haile Emperior soo gal and answer this-Munafiqnimo?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Haile Emperior soo gal and answer this-Munafiqnimo?

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 pm

As I know your a die hard Somaliland supporter and want recognition, but also your a die hard supporter of Al Shabab and you want them to prevail, but how can you support a rebel group that is against Somaliland (also Puntland) aren't you contradicting your self, doesn't it clearly show us that ur munafiq? Its like supporting Siyad Barre and also supporting SNM, seriously don't you think that you should refrain from this munafiqnimo trait! Waa dood furan...

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Haile Emperior soo gal and answer this-Munafiqnimo?

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Alshabaab also wants to conquer Europe so whats the big deal i should not support them because they want conquer where i live :lol: if thats possible , any way i said it before and i will say it again Alshabaab will do good if they drop the international agenda and focus on Somalia they will do great.I believe the strongest man should rule the country and let's do it fair Out with non Somalis Non Muslims bantus Amisom

Suldaan Emperor :sland:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Alshabaab also wants to conquer Europe so whats the big deal i should not support them because they want conquer where i live :lol: if thats possible , any way i said it before and i will say it again Alshabaab will do good if they drop the international agenda and focus on Somalia they will do great.I believe the strongest man should rule the country and let's do it fair Out with non Somalis Non Muslims bantus Amisom

Forget about what Al Shabab thinks about western countries we all know they will never achieve that absurd ambition. You still didn't answer my question, how can you support Somaliland and also support Al Shabab at the same time? You want recognition and Al Shabab are against your recognition. Seriously do you only support Al Shabab because they are an obstacle to peace and a fuel that attacks government stability?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Forget about what Al Shabab thinks about western countries we all know they will never achieve that absurd ambition. You still didn't answer my question, how can you support Somaliland and also support Al Shabab at the same time? You want recognition and Al Shabab are against your recognition. Seriously do you only support Al Shabab because they are an obstacle to peace and a fuel that attacks government stability?
I just believe Al shabaab has more credibility in ruling the country then the TFG they are better organized also , they control the fast majority of Somalia , Alshabaab is against Somaliland TFG is against Somaliland i dont base my Support to what group is friendly to Somaliland my friend Somaliland is a different country it has nothing to do what happends in Somalia. So i base my support on what i see in Somalia , also i dont see how alshabab is an obstacle to peace they are an obstacle to the foreign mercenaries which is a good thing :up:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Now your munafiqnimo is showing, how can a rebel group that is willing to destroy a 'so-called government' and a mamuul like puntland and at the same time be credible to Somalia? Waxaas wax caqliga gali karo ma aha. Also TFG are not a threat to Somaliland compared Al Shabab because if or once TFG or any Somali government has strong army, they will not attack Somaliland whereas if Al Shabab get's strong army they will attack Somaliland and replace the peace into argagixso and terror and will bully and unlawfully kill/slaughter/stone the people of Somaliland. So afcourse they are obstacle to peace, if they weren't they would had long time ago opened dialogue and shared their ideas and fikir to all Somalis instead of continously fighting the government, the shacab will only die in the crossfire. Do you really want to support something that is a threat to your beloved Somaliland, wallahi don't support Al Shabab because they are spoiling the achievement of peace in Somalia because ahkirka dambe adiga baad ku guban.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Alshabaab also wants to attack kenya Ethiopia uganda i said it before don't make me repeat myself i am againt the foreign agenda I dont believe TFG is a legitimate government it was created by the international clan for their own interest not Somali interest Alshabaab wants to get rid of the foreign mercenaries which will do good Why cant Somalis get along in a peaceful way why do you need bantus to protect you. from your own people. Ximan jaale if TFG stops with their gaalo ways everthing will be good in Somalia , somalia waxa kufsaday fara galin shisheeye and as long that is there Shabaabku na wa jiraya , saaxib anigu Somaliland iyo siyasadeeda kuma cabiro tageerista Al shabaab , Somaliland govt does not support shabaab they dont like Al shabaab. way iska fogeyaan. This is fikir anigu aan qabo shabaab in gudaha laga badelo. change from with in and turn it into a somali government . Laakin waliga ha ku riyoon dawlad jabuuti laga keenay ba ka shaqeyn doonta somalia.

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Ximan,i think your message is : Dont play with fire. xaafad kastuu gubi karaa. :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Al Shabab do not have the power to attack Kenya, Itoobiya, Uganda this is just riyo and ways for them to attract foreign fighters to come to Somalia kow dheh. Secondly Al Shabab have zero credibility and zero aspects to turn into a government you have crazy imagination and have no sense of real governance! Thirdly TFG even though it got enforced in our sister country Jabuuti, it is the government just like when Dowladi Riyadki was mad in Italy in 1955 and got enforced in Independence day in 1960, we Somalis have the duty to obey our government no matter where it was established. Afcourse Somalia oo dhan including Somaliland have shisheeye oo fara gelinayo. But its upto us to make peace amongst ourself so that we can fight back shisheeye iyo jini walba. Somalia waxay uu baxan tahay tageeridi dowlada, AMISOM will leave just like wen amxaaro left but for that to happen peace has to come first, to peace to come we need to destroy al shabab and the parts in Al Shabab that are nationalistic are welcome just yesterday fuad shangole supported dowlada he said lets support dowlada because its the only dowlad somalia so martay oo shareecada islaamka qatay.
Last edited by XimanJaale on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Ximan,i think your message is : Dont play with fire. xaafad kastuu gubi karaa. :lol:
Afcourse, I don't want Al Shabab to destroy the peace in Somaliland and Puntland. Its in our own interest to support eachother so that rebel groups don't develop. Al Shabab waa cadowga qaranimada soomaliyeed.

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Al kalaab :down:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Al kalaab :down:
:up: :)

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Aniga waxan ugu codsana dadka Somaliland inay shareecada islaamiga aqbalo iyo sii rasmi uu galan jihadka, haday aqbalan weeye wa wajib in la jihaado somaliland ash hada la dirir bay noqdeen sida mamuulka puntland

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Aniga waxan ugu codsana dadka Somaliland inay shareecada islaamiga aqbalo iyo sii rasmi uu galan jihadka, haday aqbalan weeye wa wajib in la jihaado somaliland ash hada la dirir bay noqdeen sida mamuulka puntland
:? Just cause they don't have Shareeca Islaam doesn't mean the mamuul is kuffar. Wallahi go ask you local scholar. Also Somalia is in turmoil let government become strong then all Somalia will be ruled under one government. But at present leave Somaliland alone :!: Also who are they going to jihad with??? You just want the fitna to go all the way to Somaliland and Puntland.
Last edited by XimanJaale on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Al Shabab do not have the power to attack Kenya, Itoobiya, Uganda this is just riyo and ways for them to attract foreign fighters to come to Somalia kow dheh. Secondly Al Shabab have zero credibility and zero aspects to turn into a government you have crazy imagination and have no sense of real governance! Thirdly TFG even though it got enforced in our sister country Jabuuti, it is the government just like when Dowladi Riyadki was mad in Italy in 1955 and got enforced in Independence day in 1960, we Somalis have the duty to obey our government no matter where it was established. Afcourse Somalia oo dhan including Somaliland have shisheeye oo fara gelinayo. But its upto us to make peace amongst ourself so that we can fight back shisheeye iyo jini walba. Somalia waxay uu baxan tahay tageeridi dowlada, AMISOM will leave just like wen amxaaro left but for that to happen peace has to come first, to peace to come we need to destroy al shabab and the parts in Al Shabab that are nationalistic are welcome just yesterday fuad shangole supported dowlada he said lets support dowlada because its the only dowlad somalia so martay oo shareecada islaamka qatay.
You Watch Too Much Tv :lol: :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm

:? Just cause they don't have Shareeca Islaam doesn't mean the mamuul is kuffar. Wallahi go ask you local scholar. Also Somalia is in turmoil let government become strong then all Somalia will be ruled under one government. But at present leave Somaliland alone :!:
We already have a strong government Islamic Cimrate of Somalia Allahuakbar we just need to cleanse the kaafir and the ashahada la dirika allahuakbar :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.