Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Helen Thomas

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Helen Thomas

Postby Advo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:06 pm

:clap:

She didnt retract her statements, she meant what she said :up:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... ln?hpt=Mid

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Helen Thomas

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 pm

she was fired :P :P

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:17 pm

she was fired :P :P

Fired> From where?

I had to watch it twice...he makeup was giving me a headache..

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Exactly for telling the truth and the filthy Zionist tried to give her chance to apologize to the offended child killers but she stood by her words proudly and that itself a fading virtue in todays world. She has my respect.

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Personally I don't mind her. I just think she's a senile ignorant old bag. Looks to me like she is the one who "hates". She sounds just like the Nazis in the 1930s.

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Personally I don't mind her. I just think she's a senile ignorant old bag. Looks to me like she is the one who "hates". She sounds just like the Nazis in the 1930s.

"Again on December 2, 2010, shortly before a speech, Thomas told reporters that the comments she made to Nesenoff were "the truth", "I stand by it, I told the truth". Then referring that it led to the end of her decades-long career in journalism, she said "I paid a price, but it's worth it to speak the truth", adding "the truth is always a casualty in disputes like that".[60] In her speech (see below), Thomas told about how she was jokingly referred to as "Hezbollah," "Hamas" and a "terrorist" by White House press officials. She said she didn't protest the comments because "I know who I am"."

She is not a hater.She is telling the truth.Palestaine is occupied and Americans and Europeans only support Isreal becouse they hate muslim people and they are the ones who dumped these Jews there.She is a well-known jornalist and you could call her a 'hater' but she is telling the truth.What she said about the White House and American media being owned by zionist is damn true.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 pm

NHG I wish she did sound like the neo naziz of 1930', her pic would be hanging in my room. She's a decent old women who has nothing to lose by stating what so many fear. Fact is jewish people do not belong in the middle east but russia, europe and America where they originate, these are their land. I support their mass exodus of middle-east to the places I named above.

God bless Hezbollah/Hamas/MuslimBrotherhood that will accomplish that :clap:

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 pm

"Again on December 2, 2010, shortly before a speech, Thomas told reporters that the comments she made to Nesenoff were "the truth", "I stand by it, I told the truth". Then referring that it led to the end of her decades-long career in journalism, she said "I paid a price, but it's worth it to speak the truth", adding "the truth is always a casualty in disputes like that".[60] In her speech (see below), Thomas told about how she was jokingly referred to as "Hezbollah," "Hamas" and a "terrorist" by White House press officials. She said she didn't protest the comments because "I know who I am"."

She is not a hater.She is telling the truth.Palestaine is occupied and Americans and Europeans only support Isreal becouse they hate muslim people and they are the ones who dumped these Jews there.She is a well-known jornalist and you could call her a 'hater' but she is telling the truth.What she said about the White House and American media being owned by zionist is damn true.
Of course she is aware that is a bigot !!

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 pm

She has my respect. :up:

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 pm

NHG I wish she did sound like the neo naziz of 1930', her pic would be hanging in my room. She's a decent old women who has nothing to lose by stating what so many fear. Fact is jewish people do not belong in the middle east but russia, europe and America where they originate, these are their land. I support their mass exodus of middle-east to the places I named above.

God bless Hezbollah/Hamas/MuslimBrotherhood that will accomplish that :clap:

Awww bless your little ignorant heart; really, you should buy Hooked on Phonics because you've taken stupidity to a whole new level. My last response to you :arrow:

Scarletmoon1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Scarletmoon1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Of course she is aware that is a bigot !!

Oh now reconized your username...

Zionists say going to recongnize your homeland

gotcha

and they wont

ROFLMAO
Last edited by Scarletmoon1 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Awww bless your little ignorant heart; really, you should buy Hooked on Phonics because you've taken stupidity to a whole new level. My last response to you :arrow:
Naa bax dhilayahay, orad jikada aad nacnacdaadi baa naga badataye :arrow:

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 pm

NHG what u talking bout. What did she say that isnt the truth?

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Scarlet
WTF are you talking about? Your rant is practically gibberish !!

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 pm

:P

did I hit a nerve huuno, sida isku dhaan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.