Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The doorbell rings, you open the door, it's the police...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The doorbell rings, you open the door, it's the police..

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:10 pm

I said I would welcome them in and ask them to take a seat while I call him but apparently you're not supposed to do that :lol:
You might as well have arrested him yourself :lol:

In the future, you ask them what they want and if they say they can't disclose that info, tell them u can't disclose where he is either then. Once they leave, find ur bro and let him know what's up so he can work on an alibi and get rid of the body (if necessary).
:lol:

You see this whole 007 gansta mentality ma qabi. Why are you assumming that your brother has done something wrong in the first place? Couldn't it just be a misunderstanding and if it's not then do the crime pay the time innit.

happen many times and I used to tell them a person by that name doesnt live here, get a warrant etc....

I had one threaten me that he will come see me at my school/job etc and I told him I would be waiting :lol:

Don't ever let them get to u.
I don't think I could lie like that, it would probably be written all over my face. :down: :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

lol@Mr. Yungnfresh are you a serial killer? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blacky

You should have refused to let them in your apartment. Ask for a warrant to enter your home. Never let police in your home,they could find pot or something and arrest u on the spot. :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol:

Criminal mentality

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Years ago, they came to our house not just knocking on the door and then leaving, they came with a German Shepherd dog and went to my brothers room. They went to my brothers room only to leave empty handed. :down:

Another time, they came and this time he was sharing the room with my older brother and it was night time. It just so happened that my older brother was praying. They had to wait for him to finish and he took his time, so they were standing in the hall way till hefinished his Qur'an. It was a funny sight for my young mind.

p.s. Just tell the truth, hadi kale wac and uu sheeg intuu guriga iiman. :up:

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Years ago, they came to our house not just knocking on the door and then leaving, they came with a German Shepherd dog and went to my brothers room. They went to my brothers room only to leave empty handed. :down:

Another time, they came and this time he was sharing the room with my older brother and it was night time. It just so happened that my older brother was praying. They had to wait for him to finish and he took his time, so they were standing in the hall way till hefinished his Qur'an. It was a funny sight for my young mind.

was he selling drugs :lol:

Shirwac_1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shirwac_1 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Your probaply making this one up if not ur brother is in some seriues poplem with the law.

was he selling drugs :lol:[/quote]

That is for sure.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Uufffaa caleyk, with a dog as well! Must have felt like they were proper taking the piss. The dog makes everything nijaas innit :down:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Your probaply making this one up if not ur brother is in some seriues poplem with the law.

I haven't made anything up. Waa a hypothetical question.

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Jamac, I don't think so, but he was hanging around with some dodgy people. They took some weapons though, nothing major a pen knife? :roll:

In Somalia, my dad used to arrest one of my brothers. Extreme....but my brother was totally off it and he was always getting up to no good. I wish they just proper locked him up, but my dad would beat him severely and he would just get up to the same old rubbish. For Somalis you are either good or bad, nothing else, they never thought he might be suffering from something else. :(

BV,

I love most pets :lol: The rest of the family hate it though. I swear German Shepherds have human like eyes, you can see the sadness, happiness and just read their emotions through their eyes.

About the nijas though, he just sniffed his room, so we aren't too bothered.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Odd that you should say that. Yesterday I was walking outside past the local corner shop where someone had tied their dog. I don't know what kind of dog it was, lakin it had these huge eyes which made me think exactly what you said, that it's eyes looked human. Marka there I am just staring at it's eyes and it's staring back at me and then randomly it just starts to bark at me :o I actually thought we were bonding there for a minute :down: :lol: so yeah made me realise once and for all that I don't like dogs, adorable human eyes or not

Do you own any pets marka ama you just like them from a distance?

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 pm

I would if I could, but I can't cause I live with my family and they don't want any. Now, I'm thinking about getting a fish tank for the sitting room, if I pay the money and look after them I think my mum would be alright with it. Ideally, I would want a cat, but to my mum they carry all sorts of diseases, and they are specially bad for females and their ovaries.

Lool, never look at them for too long, it is a challenge then, loool@ bonding. Thats why the dog started barking at you, then it means you are challenging it.

I should be going to be bed :down:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:39 pm

lol@ challenging it, I'm scared of them so I wouldn't dare, clearly I don't understand animals that well. I didn't know that cats could be harmful to women and their ovaries or is your mom worried about acquired single cat lady syndrome? :lol:

Insomina aa nagu dhacdey reer UK. Hope you get some sleep.

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Apparently it does, especially if you are pregnant it might cause abortion? Meh, I say yeah yeah, cause I can't convince them regardless of the medical concerns. Besides, we have big scaredy cats here in my house.... :lol: :lol:

InshaAllah, you too sis. X

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 pm

This shit happens at every Somali family I know's house, unless they're one of them lost skinnies that have lived in the 'burbs since the 70s with a sissy ass son and a daughter with a white boyfriend.

Nothing new here.

burhaan2010
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burhaan2010 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Is your whole family focked up like you are?
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

this blackvelbet comes from disfanctunal family

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.