Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHO RULES lASCAANO?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

WHO RULES lASCAANO?

Postby gobdoon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 am

After the massacre of Buhoodle why am I still hearing so called Somaliland forces in there is Dhulbahante still divided they should have got rid of any non local adminstration they need to unite and have common goal and make their intentions clear to Siilaanyo and his cronies.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: WHO RULES lASCAANO?

Postby Kukri » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 am

After the massacre of Buhoodle why am I still hearing so called Somaliland forces in there is Dhulbahante still divided they should have got rid of any non local adminstration they need to unite and have common goal and make their intentions clear to Siilaanyo and his cronies.
Oh they made their intention clear alright.

They undecided.

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 am

Who rules Laascanood? The bloody women do. They alos rule Hargeisa, Garowe and every other Somali town. The Somali women in the West are the biggest contributors to the war chests of all fighting groups (including Al Shabab). The next time there is a demo in Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland or any Al Shabab controlled areas, just look at the pictures and see who the vast majority of those demonstrating are. It's the bloody women and their kids. There is hardly a man over the age of twenty one to be found in such gatherings. There is hardly a man over the age of twenty one who contributes to the funds being raised for all the fighting. It is all the bloody women, I tell you. Women should be banned from all the bananbax nonsense. :mrgreen:

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 am

Do you realistically thin it is viable for each Somali sub-sub clan to have their own "state"? Do you realistically think that it is viable for each Somali sub-sub clan to say our land belongs to us and no other Somali people can livew there. Do you realistically think that the SSC militia represents all of the Dhulbahante people when it is confined to the border village of Buuhoodle and even there the elders have kicked them out before.

It has to be noted that the SSC regions are not inhabited exclusively by Dhulbahante people but the regions are shared by numerous sub-clans and sub-sub clans. This invalidates the entire "SSC" movement and militia. What about the Isaaq, Warsangeli, Fiqishini and Gabooye who live in the SSC regions?

If we went along with this SSC idea that each sub-sub clan should have their own "state", there would be countless little statelets all vying for power and resources, not to mention the endless border wars that would ensue. Take for example the gudabiirsi, one of the minority clans of Somaliland, are they oppressed or occupied? NO! They live peacefully in their "ancestral homeland" and are part of the democratic government of their country. They are not prosecuted or discriminated and can live anywhere in their country, pehaps apart from buuhoodle that is. There is no reason why the dhulbahante, in exactly the same way, can't be part of Somaliland; indeed many of them are and they live, albeit in varying numbers, all over Somaliland.

Consider the fact that the SSC militia, formed in Nairobi, only control buuhoodle. Also consider that the only place where the clashes, or "war" as you put it, took place is around Buuhoodle, the area that the SSC militia control. In all the other areas of the Sool, Sanaag and Cayn regions, peace provails and all clans of Somaliland live side by side. Somaliland is not the problem here, nor is it Isaaq or Dhulbahante. The only problem is the SSC militia (leadership) who are trying to divide Somaliland along clan lines and trying to create a "state" in which they can have positions of power.

My last point. The SSC militia leadership wants to establish a new "regional" government. On the other hand, Majeerteeniya wants to incorporate these regions into "Puntland". There are clearly conflicting objectives.

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:10 pm

The irony. :arrow:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 pm

The irony. :arrow:
hyperbole :arrow:
We are so a single united country and that is why Faroole and Calim take instructions from Moqadishu!
:clap:

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Cirwaaq walaale. My comment was to juzme. Hyperbole kulaha. Tell me whats so excessive or extravagant about my comment. lol. Learn your vocabulary before you utter. :arrow:
Last edited by mudugawi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Juzume123, spoke and I have to agree with him :up: I don't believe that each sub-clan should have her own government/State...We should all stand behind Al-Shiekh Shariif/ Farmaajo and our great flag :som:

Let us say no to clan states :down: Starting from :sland:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Cirwaaq walaale. My comment was to juzme. Hyperbolt kulaha. Tell me whats so excessive or extravagant about the word irony. lol. Learn your vocabulary before you utter. :arrow:

Excessive you ask?

Shit you compare Retraction of a state from a union to Creation of a never before existant state by violation of a state

If anyone has abused vocabulary then own up to it... ooh never mind... everyone else is convicted of the crimes you commit.

Continue transfering guilt.

p.s when i see your name it is the embodiment of Darkness of a starless knight
Last edited by Cirwaaq on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Juzume123, spoke and I have to agree with him :up: I don't believe that each sub-clan should have her own government/State...We should all stand behind Al-Shiekh Shariif/ Farmaajo and our great flag :som:

Let us say no to clan states :down: Starting from :sland:
:clap:

Kambuli for once i agree with you no to any NEW states :D

Let us respect international Law and the AU Accord on state borders governed by colonial borders, otherwise Ethiopia is entitled to claim somalia as part of it's Abisinia territory.

Carefull what you wish for dear.

:rose:

Archerr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: I think you are standing under me If you don't under-stand me.

Postby Archerr » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh they made their intention clear alright.

They undecided.
:lol: :lol:

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Cirwaaq your the hyperbole :arrow:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Cirwaaq,

I can't reason with you but you need to read this article: http://www.wardheernews.com/Articles_20 ... gions.html

Then you need to listen to what the Samaroon guy is saying that will address your " colonial borders" :down: By the way SSC has never signed this treaty...

Why are you ok with the secession of Somalia? :som:

Somali people killed each other..and no one is saying we are not Somalis :som: anymore..For the last 20 yrs and before Somalis are killed and no one is running away from the rest of Somalis... :down:

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Cirwaaq walaale. My comment was to juzme. Hyperbole kulaha. Tell me whats so excessive or extravagant about my comment. lol. Isnt it ironic that someone from Somaliland aka SNM land aka Isaaq land tells us that Somalia cant have regions based on the qabil. Somliland started the trend of Balkanisation of Somalia in first place. Cirwaaq Learn your vocabulary before you utter. :arrow:
Mudug awi,

Somaliland existed prior to the creation of "Somalia". Let's first differentiate between (a) the historic entities of former British and Italian Somaliland that united after their independence and (b) proposed, entirely new, clan fiefdoms. Somaliland, like every other African country, is based on the former colonial borders. Somaliland is an independent country. Somalia is also an independent country. Somaliland is not based on clan, and if I said that I believe Somalia should't be based on clan fiefdoms then I see no contradiction.

There is no contradiction because Somaliland, as a country, is not based on qabiil. There were many non-isaaq Somalilanders at the helm of the last administration, in particular the President Daahir Riyaale Kahin. Kahin served his time as president + a bit extra and every Somalilander recognised him as the president of Somaliland, regardless of his clan. This alone shows that (a) all Somalilanders whether Isaaq or not can serve in the government and that (b) the Somaliland public, whether Isaaq or not accepts this. I don't see how you can say that "Somaliland is pure isaaq now" when facts support that this is not so. A huge proportion of Somaliland's population is non-Isaaq and they, as evryone else in Somaliland, have an interest in a democratic, developing, secure and most of all peaceful Somaliland. Despite the facts proving otherwise, Mudug awi you think Somaliland is based on qabiil becuase qabiil is all you are able to see. If qabiil is all you are able to see then that is your problem; Isaaq happens to be the majority in Somaliland and if you have a problem with that you'll have to get used to it cuz it aint gonna change :| :arrow: There are many non-isaaq Somalilanders part of the government at both national and regional levels and a huge proportion of the Somaliland population is non-Isaaq.

Somaliland is different from Puntland and the proposed "SSC" because it is not built on a clan basis. It is built on inclusiveness and the ability of the citizens of all clans to live together in peace in the area of the Former Somaliland; this was cemented by (shir) beeled meetings in which all clans took place. Hence, Isaaq, Gudabiirsi, Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, ciise, Gabooye and Fiqishini all live together in peace and work together to develop their country. Furthermore Somaliland is democratic and inclusive and has refrained from involving itself from adding to the conflict in the south, something that puntland has happily done. For eight years the minority group of gudabiirsi has had the precidency and there has been no problem with the other clans. There is absolutely no reason why the Dhulbahante cannot, like the gudabiirse, isaaq or ciise, live together in Somaliland in peace and part of the political side of things.

Sabab dhulbahante ay Somaliland qaybtooda uga degi kari wayeen ma jirto. Cid xumaan iyo dhibaato la doonaysaana Somaliland kama jirto. Lakiin militiada SSC ma aha mana metesho beesha Dhulbahante. Militiada SSC waa nabad diid. In dadka qabiil qabiil loo kala sooco ma soconayso.

My last point. Consider the fact that the SSC militia, formed in Nairobi, only control buuhoodle. Also consider that the only place where the clashes, or "war", took place is around Buuhoodle, the area that the SSC militia control. In all the other areas of the Sool, Sanaag and Cayn regions, peace prevails and all clans of Somaliland live side by side. Somaliland is not the problem here, nor is it Isaaq or Dhulbahante. The only problem is the SSC militia (leadership) who are trying to divide Somaliland along clan lines and trying to create a "state" in which they can have positions of power.

Take for example the gudabiirsi, one of the minority clans of Somaliland, are they oppressed or occupied? NO! They live peacefully in their "ancestral homeland" and are part of the democratic government of their country. They are not prosecuted or discriminated and can live anywhere in their country, pehaps apart from buuhoodle that is. There is no reason why the dhulbahante, in exactly the same way, can't be part of Somaliland; indeed many of them are and they live, albeit in varying numbers, all over Somaliland.

P.S: for reference, the vice president is gadabuursi
The Information minister is Dhulbahante
head of police is gadabuursi.
the General of the western front of Somaliland is gadabuursi
The Minister of justice is gadabuursi
and many more at various levels.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Nimanyahow waalli caddaa dadku :down:

Haddii aad diideen inaad ka mid noqotaan :som: maxaad ugu diideysaan, inay SSC diiddo inay ka mid noqoto :sland: ? Waa a very simple scenario...

Who in his mind would want to be a part of Somalidiid :sland: when he can have Somalia :som:

Waa uun qof wax u dhimmanyihiin:

Qofka diida dadkiisa iyo dalkiisa.
Qofka kala googooya dalkiisa.
Qofka kala qaybqaybiya dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa...

Somalia waa mid huuno...

Dhowr qof oo lagu magacaabay jago miyey ansixin kartaa dal lakala gooyo :?: Casala :down:

You folks are very smart on Prpaganda Wallaahay..You are a propaganda machine :clap: :clap:

Adna qof jago loo dhiibey ayaad ka hadlaysaa, dadkuna waxay ka hadlayaan Qaran :som:
Last edited by kambuli on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.