Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHO RULES lASCAANO?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: WHO RULES lASCAANO?

Postby mudugawi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Juzme you made it sound like Somaliland is the best thing ever to happen. Walaale how can SSC which is the historic centre of Darawiishta the freedom fighters for Somaliweyn and xarunta Sayidka be associated with Somaliland in which its boundaries and whole existence lies on the creativity of British imperialists. The few sold out individuals like Xaabsade do not speak for the majority of shacabka SSC. Marka riyada ka soo toos walaale. Darawiishta wey guuleysan.

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Juzme you made it sound like Somaliland is the best thing ever to happen. Walaale how can SSC which is the historic centre of Darawiishta the freedom fighters for Somaliweyn and xarunta Sayidka be associated with Somaliland in which its boundaries and whole existence lies on the creativity of British imperialists. The few sold out individuals like Xaabsade do not speak for the majority of shacabka SSC. Marka riyada ka soo toos walaale. Darawiishta wey guuleysan.
hahaha :roll: there isn't really much more to say. For any more information, refer to my last post :roll: :arrow:

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

ok minister of information of Somaliland. lol :up:

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Nimanyahow waalli caddaa dadku :down:

Haddii aad diideen inaad ka mid noqotaan :som: maxaad ugu diideysaan, inay SSC diiddo inay ka mid noqoto :sland: ? Waa a very simple scenario...

Who in his mind would want to be a part of Somalidiid :sland: when he can have Somalia :som:

Waa uun qof wax u dhimmanyihiin:

Qofka diida dadkiisa iyo dalkiisa.
Qofka kala googooya dalkiisa.
Qofka kala qaybqaybiya dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa...

Somalia waa mid huuno...

Dhowr qof oo lagu magacaabay jago miyey ansixin kartaa dal lakala gooyo :?: Casala :down:

You folks are very smart on Prpaganda Wallaahay..You are a propaganda machine :clap: :clap:

Adna qof jago loo dhiibey ayaad ka hadlaysaa, dadkuna waxay ka hadlayaan Qaran :som:
Somaliland waa wadan jira abaayo, has been so for the past 20 years. Ilaahayna waxaynu ka baryaynaa inay nabada Somaliland ka jirta oo kale Koonfurtana ka dhalato, amiin.

Facts speak for themselves. you argue against and deligitimise Somaliland, the only mainly peaceful, democratic and developing thing to come forth from the old Somali republic and one which takes in thousands of refugees every year from the south, without providing any genuine reasons or even an alternative.

Somaliland's existence and independence, whether recognised or not, serves to protect the peace, lives and futures of its people, all it's people, of all clans. I can tell you that all Somalilanders are gratefull to Allah for the peace in their country, especially in contrast to the war in Somalia; piracy, conflicts with neigbouring states and assasinations in puntland; oppression in Ogaden; and dictatorship in Djibouti.

To question the ability of Somaliland to achieve independence is one thing, to question the merits or demerits of Somliland is also one thing; but to question the existance of Somaliland when it have proven that it is viable and progressing over the last 20 years (with more to come inshallah) is wrong; especially when there is no alternative. Once there is an alternative it would be possible to debate SOmaliland's independence (not that you'd win that debate either) but untill then it just doesn't make sense to verbally attack Somaliland for no good reason.

To say that Somalilanders are somehow rejecting Somalinimo is bullshit, we have just decided a more peaceful political path; i mean it has been 20 years, how long do you expect Somalilanders to wait for southern Somalia? 25, 30, 40, 50 years. Could Somaliland not do more to establish peace if it were independent and had greater economic resources and it was assured (because of its independence) that if it tried to interfere and bring peace to the south, this would not be at the cost of its own peace and existence; as in djibouti's case.

It is inconceivable to me that you portray Somaliland and its people as moving away from Somalinimo when infact they are salvaging it, that you say they are taking away from Somalia when they are enabling themselves to contribute more. It is inconceivable to me that you focus on and create harms that may come from Somaliland independence for Somalis, whithout equally showing that advantages.

As for SSC. Markad SSC leedahay, yaad ka hadlaysaa. SSC qof maaha dee. We need to differentiate between SSC milita (confined to buuhoodle village) and the Dhulbhante clan; Dhulbahante are a huge group of people but they are not a political group. Sabab dhulbahante ay Somaliland qaybtooda uga degi kari wayeen ma jirto. Cid xumaan iyo dhibaato la doonaysaana Somaliland kama jirto. Lakiin militiada SSC ma aha mana metesho beesha Dhulbahante. Militiada SSC waa nabad diid. In dadka qabiil qabiil loo kala sooco ma soconayso. There is no reason why the dhulbahante can't be part of Somaliland; indeed many of them are and they live, albeit in varying numbers, all over Somaliland.

Consider the fact that the SSC militia, formed in Nairobi, only control buuhoodle. Also consider that the only place where the clashes, or "war", took place is around Buuhoodle, the area that the SSC militia control. In all the other areas of the Sool, Sanaag and Cayn regions, peace prevails and all clans of Somaliland live side by side. Somaliland is not the problem here, nor is it Isaaq or Dhulbahante. The only problem is the SSC militia (leadership) who are trying to divide Somaliland along clan lines and trying to create a "state" in which they can have positions of power.

Take for example the gudabiirsi, one of the minority clans of Somaliland, are they oppressed or occupied? NO! They live peacefully in their "ancestral homeland" and are part of the democratic government of their country. They are not prosecuted or discriminated and can live anywhere in their country, pehaps apart from buuhoodle that is. There is no reason why the dhulbahante, in exactly the same way, can't be part of Somaliland; indeed many of them are and they live, albeit in varying numbers, all over Somaliland.

Somaliland is a group of people/clans who have decided that it is in their bests interests to live togerther in peace and work together to achieve peace, development and prossperity. Every somali clan can be found there albeit in verying numbers. Nabad, wadajir iyo wax wada qabsi; waa Somaliland :up: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :up: Learn from Somaliland :up:

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 pm

ok minister of information of Somaliland. lol :up:
Your welcome sxb. If ever you need the facts about Somaliland :up:

mashallahbro
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Sultan from Upstate Hadaaftimo with that Oil Paper........BALLINNNNnNN

Postby mashallahbro » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 pm

ASAK brother or sister Somalis rule Laascano and the tribe is Dholbhanto.

Your brother

Mashallahbro

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 am

Kambuli i have heard that same reasoning from you before. Comparison :som: and :sland: is a valid point of reference for your arguement and i will let you hold your stance. In order for you to be able to ask such a question first you must understand the constants involved. The following will never change.

- We are all somali
- 2 countries joined in 1960 :som: + :sland:
- The union represented the desire of the majority in the two states.
- AU Accord dictates the margins of State borders.
- Pre colonialism there was no border between somalia and abisinia.
- Jubba was part of British east africa(Kenya) and not even part of the Italian somaliland.

It seems to me when a contractual union which was never ratified between two states becomes fruitless then the first step is to maintain focus on that contract and ensuring we address the consequence of the failed union.

Is it not an invasive and destructive strategy to be addressing the failed union of :som: + :sland: by threatening one of the states with it's dismantlement as the only means to assure the survival of the union?

I won't comment on the disunity :sland: it is their issue and has been for 20years since they retracted from the union.

What is equivalent to your line of thought is perhabs if Jubbland decided to join Kenya instead of :som: or if Rahanweyn decided they would bebetter of with Ethiopia. The same can be said for Galmudud, if they wanted to be part of Ethiopia out of self interest.

:som: + :sland: is not equal to somaliweyn without :dj: +Og+nfd

Those who argue against facts have alterior motives and we all know who we will hold responsible in the history to come for the death of somaliweyn.

mashallahbro
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Sultan from Upstate Hadaaftimo with that Oil Paper........BALLINNNNnNN

Postby mashallahbro » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:08 am

Kambuli i have heard that same reasoning from you before. Comparison :som: and :sland: is a valid point of reference for your arguement and i will let you hold your stance. In order for you to be able to ask such a question first you must understand the constants involved. The following will never change.

- We are all somali
- 2 countries joined in 1960 :som: + :sland: - The union represented the desire of the majority in the two states.

Please brother or sister that is a lie there was no flag of a independent Northern Somali nation and it certainly was not the current one you displayed! The case of division of Somalia is that which all Somali tribes could make a good case for not just one which you posted the flag for SNM which never existed in 1960 or before it.

Your brother

Mashallahbro

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 am

With all due respect to JUZM Isaq land contributed NIL nothing big zero to unity and find solution to somali problem last 20 years tha is why you people are isolated KALINTIINI WAD GAFTEEN, XEEDHKA SOMALINA MEEL BA KAGA DHACDEEN

juzme123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby juzme123 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:35 am

:roll:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 am

Juzme123,

Thanks for your respectful analysis..Let me give you my view on what you wrote:

1. Somaliland waa waddan jiro.

Taasi maaha run, maaha waddan jira ee waa gobolo ka mid ah gobbolada Somalia. It is not recognized and the flag does not fly on the United Unitations..It is a wish for some secessionst groups. Ma been baan sheegayaa?

2. Somali land takes refugees from Somalia::

That is not true huuno. Why would a Somali be seen as a refugee in his own country? You may say we help out the needy..but I disagree with you to call Somalis "A refugee"..an American citizen if he moves from VA to Arizona can't be seen as a Refugee..That is really laughable.

3.Somali landers rejecting Somalis is bullshit.

Is that so? really? I wish that was the case huuno.. I have seen a case where an excited kid said to an elderly guy. "Adeer ma Somaali baad tahay" and the elderly guy was like: "Maya maya Somaliland baan ahay" Wallaahay oo billaahay I am not making up that story.

4. How long do you expect Somalilanders to wait for the South?

This would have been a legitimate question if you waited huuno even though still kala goynta qaranka would have been a selfish act..Did you even wait two years? No you didn't, as soon as Mogadisho collapsed you declared your so called independence or what ever. So that argument is not legitimate.

5. It is inconceivable to me that you focus on and create harms that may come from Somaliland independence for Somalis, whithout equally showing that advantages.

It is my understanding and my strong believe that nothing is more harmful than dividing a country which was already small in land and population. What is there to divide? I don't think it is fair for the Somalis who have been together all their lives to carry different passports..Gacmo wadajir bay wax ku gooyaan. Other countries are coming together while we are running away from each other..To me it is madness...

6.There is no reason why the dhulbahante can't be part of Somaliland; indeed many of them are and they live, albeit in varying numbers, all over Somaliland.

Dhulos don't need a permission from anyone to choose where to live. You are talking as if they need a permit.They have every right to live in their country..They see themselves as Somalis that are part and parcel of Somalia..I think it is wrong to force people on what they don't want. That is not fair.

7. Who is SSC? Sool, Sanaag and Cayn :up:

8. Nabad, Wadajir iyo Waxwada qabsi... :up: Exactly..that is what we all need... :som: Insha Allaah you folks will see the bigger picture one day... :kiss:

DatBreh
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DatBreh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 am

Somaliland wants to become its own independant state as it feels that is best for them

Dhulbhantes want to remain with the South as they feel that is best for them.

Somaliland is wrong in forcing certain people to break away with them

Dhulbahantes are wrong in forcing Somaliland to remain with them.

They should all sit down, decide what area belongs to who and once they come to a conclusion, go their separate ways.

No more qaylo and long essays from both parties on interent forums.

:up:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am

Dat,

All correct exept one..Dhulbahantes are wrong in forcing Somaliland to remain with them"

Dhulos don't want to force Somaliland to remain...at least at the moment... :lol: :lol:

DatBreh
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DatBreh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:55 am

What's all this rubbish about "Ma kala go'ayno" we keep hearing then?

Dhullos and do not want to see SL as a recognised country even if they leave their areas.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 am

Juzume123, spoke and I have to agree with him :up: I don't believe that each sub-clan should have her own government/State...We should all stand behind Al-Shiekh Shariif/ Farmaajo and our great flag :som:

Let us say no to clan states :down: Starting from :sland:
that line made me laugh really hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.