Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

As an arab , I would

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: As an arab , I would

Postby ToughGong » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Who ever preaches righteousness should know their history, let their own past correct their present.
:up:

America supported Chiang Kai-Shek’s ROC government from the 1930s to 1949 in a civil war that saw the murder of tens of thousands. In Chilie they funded General Augusto Pinochet who murdered and tortured thousands from 1973 to 1990. Then there was Suharto in Indonesia and Papa and baby Doc in Haiti.They stood by whilst Sadam Hussian used chemical weapons which they supplied against the Kurds,until he was no linger of use to them.Why was there not a no-fly zone called for when Gazza residents were been annihilated etc etc
Last edited by ToughGong on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 pm

First we had InbuMaakhir and now SahanGalbeed? what is with male-nurses and self-hate?

remember your language is Somali not Arabic
you were born in Africa not Middle East
your skin is darker complexion not white

so to deny all that and go against the facts and rational takes a lot of delusion.
Last edited by IRONm@N on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

:lol:
@ sahan.

wow you sure know how to rile up the doroo crowd..

ok then i will also like to add that as an arab i feel shamed as usual, though i do commend the actions of UAE and Qatar.
The actions of the brave people of egypt and Tunisia and libya and all the masses in the arab world bring back what little pride their was in the past...

It a love hate relationship but in the end..

i too am a arab.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Wait if Isaaq claim to be Banu Hashim and Darood claim to be Banu Hashim shouldn't they be cousins looooool

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Neither Isaaqs nor Daroods are banu Hashim even if a Sheikh Isaaq or Sheikh Darood that used to exist were. One man vs. the 99.9999% genetic influence from East African will only be questioned by people who are confused. In the recent genographic testings, more than 2/5 of African Americans have r1b showing their male ancestor within the last 200 years was White (forget about the influence from the other equally slaved side)...does that mean African-Americans are Anglo-Saxons now especially considering they speak English as a first language and have Christianity as a faith and geneologically trace their Y-DNA to Europe?

How could Somalis who test E1b in the 77th percentile and have their own distinct language and culture (not even Arabized like Sudan) be Arab? Why would they even want to be part of another ethnic identity when they have their own unique identity? It is both insulting and Hilarious. :lol:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 pm

the arab identity if fluid and not linked to genetics..
egyptians, sudanese are not arabs even though there are large arab tribes still existing.
The maghrib is also more berber than arab but has been arabized, except for Libya.
Libya is populated by arab tribes that moved into the area and kicked out the native population, as it was already sparse in population.

I found the arab identity as one that i can put on and discard like clothes.
Whenever i am pissed off about isreal or the actions of arab,i also address them as YOU arabs.
but sometimes its We arabs..

and most of the arabs that i associate with are convinced somalis are arabs, so it is fun to mess with them....

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 am

In the recent genographic testings, more than 2/5 of African Americans have r1b showing their male ancestor within the last 200 years was White (forget about the influence from the other equally slaved side)...does that mean African-Americans are Anglo-Saxons
Actualy yes,according to our millat,there's a reason that Nabi Isse is the only prophet in the Quran that doesn't address his people as "Ya Qomi" this is because in order to be from that qom you father has to be of those people.This is why Isse (as) always says Ya binu Isreal.For us muslims our fathers define who we are,no matter the colour
Then in Akhirah,we take on our mothers Lineage.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:15 am

the arab identity if fluid and not linked to genetics..
egyptians, sudanese are not arabs even though there are large arab tribes still existing.
The maghrib is also more berber than arab but has been arabized, except for Libya.
Libya is populated by arab tribes that moved into the area and kicked out the native population, as it was already sparse in population.

I found the arab identity as one that i can put on and discard like clothes.
Whenever i am pissed off about isreal or the actions of arab,i also address them as YOU arabs.
but sometimes its We arabs..

and most of the arabs that i associate with are convinced somalis are arabs, so it is fun to mess with them....
This is EXACTLY how I view my relationship with Arabs.

IbnMakhiri

Postby IbnMakhiri » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:05 am

This is pathetic. Isaaq aren't Arab :down:

I'm haplotype J1 according to a test with less than a 0.0001% margin of error so as a real Arab I advise you to take pride in your Nilotic Isaaq ancestry.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:45 am

as qatari citizen i agree with sahan. ghadafi's days are numbered.

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:59 am

:lol: :clap:

Abdihaliim
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Abdihaliim » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:31 am

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:28 am

Sland is not an arab league member state..
but somalia is.. :som:
that means you aint arab my idoor friend.. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

(edit: war hee dheh what a foul mouth you have)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.