Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Union

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Union

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Is you really from seattle, so far we got you claiming it, barakaboy, kismayogedojubaland, and none of you have ever been confirmed. So many seattlites here. :|

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Union

Postby union » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Yes sxb, I am from Seattle. Or at least i moved here from Bellevue. :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm

so you grew up here too?

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

PO, Just ask him to meet you at the library :lol:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Are you insinuating that I am an Ohio refugee. Which I can assure you, I am not.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 pm

well I guess you are pretty inline with our liberalism, but you have gone ahead of the pack dee. And you are marexaan. And that guy barakaboy, and kismayogedojubaland also say they're marexaan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 pm

PO

union aka voltage aka nabeela aka Half is NOT from seatle. Conicidentally, when same person uses the name 'Halfdzed' he claims he is from seatle. Me think this same person is a lesbo who is obese-- at least that is one characteristics i am sure of. Both Half and Nabs have admitted on being members of a gym and aficianardos of food. Yuck blurp--right? :) :| :clap:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't know anything about barakaboy and kismayogedojubaland. :lol:

Seattle liberalism :up:

do you live in Seattle proper or are you from the tukwillia/federal way/kent corridor ?

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 pm

PO

union aka voltage aka nabeela aka Half is NOT from seatle. Conicidentally, when same person uses the name 'Halfdzed' he claims he is from seatle. Me think this same person is a lesbo who is obese-- at least that is one characteristics i am sure of. Both Half and Nabs have admitted on being members of a gym and aficianardos of food. Yuck blurp--right? :) :| :clap:
Basra, fat somalilan women sent here in the 70's on a government scholarship but got knocked up by an addon and has been afraid to leave the house ever since and therefore is a sexually frustrated love who mixes up names. :|

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 pm

[quote="union"][quote="Basra-"]PO

union aka voltage aka nabeela aka Half is NOT from seatle. Conicidentally, when same person uses the name 'Halfdzed' he claims he is from seatle. Me think this same person is a lesbo who is obese-- at least that is one characteristics i am sure of. Both Half and Nabs have admitted on being members of a gym and aficianardos of food. Yuck blurp--right? :) :| :clap:[/quote]

Basra, fat somalilan women sent here in the 70's on a government scholarship but got knocked up by an addon and has been afraid to leave the house ever since and therefore is a sexually frustrated love who mixes up names. :|[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:47 am

Union,if you from seattle how many of the members on this forum do you know in person?thats the million dollar question :mrgreen:

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:30 pm

^

I don't know-I haven't asked them for their personal information.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 pm

I thought Seattle is a big town and not sure why people are pushing union to expose who he is. We are in cyberspace afterall and nobody knows who the other SNETTers are.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.