Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Native Sons and Daughters

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: To Native Sons and Daughters

Postby ciyaal_warta » Tue May 03, 2011 5:52 am

waryaa you are such ignorant when comes to somali tribal slangs.lol

he means by jabarti here, darood.
kii hyper qabiil baray :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 am

yes i need to teach my budy waryaa. lol

that shows dadka somalia jooka are less qabilist

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 am

lol@hyper/warta

thnx hyper.

I personally think darood theory is flawed! Let's wait a few more years when DNA analysis hit the drugstore near u. So many clan affiliated people will find their paternal ancestry doesn't match.

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Tue May 03, 2011 6:09 am

just googled the word jeberti an
Jeberti people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Jeberti (also spelled Jabarti, Jaberti, Jebarti) are an ethnic group mostly found in Ethiopia and Eritrea with a wider diaspora community in neighboring ...
It has something to do with Ethiopia/Eritrea.
warya,you live in somalia for God's sake.how could you not pick up such a common knowlege and terms? :shock:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Tue May 03, 2011 6:18 am

yes i need to teach my budy waryaa. lol

that shows dadka somalia jooka are less qabilist
yh wallah pple in somalia dont know shytt about qabiil...qurbaha qabiil loogu yimaadaa

just googled the word jeberti an
Jeberti people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Jeberti (also spelled Jabarti, Jaberti, Jebarti) are an ethnic group mostly found in Ethiopia and Eritrea with a wider diaspora community in neighboring ...
It has something to do with Ethiopia/Eritrea.
warya,you live in somalia for God's sake.how could you not pick up such a common knowlege and terms? :shock:
waryaaa a good example is me when i was in somalia i dint know shytt about qabiil i hardly knew my subclan wallah...in somalia pple dont care about qabiiil especially the youth who live in the cities ...qurba baan qabiil ugu dhimid

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Tue May 03, 2011 6:27 am

ciyaal warta:i'm assuming u grew up in xamar? ciyaal xamar have always been less tribalistic than the rest of somalis cuz of the diversity and urbanization.but Warya lives in Bosaso,which is almost a monotribalistic city.thus I would expect the lama godles to be more tribal affluent than the diverse ciyaal xamar.thats just my guess

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 am

samadon the word jeberti is not popular among somalis. I spent sometime on google and everything I came up with was non-somali. even jeberti.com ain't no somali.

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 am

Abdiwahab,you got ( chronic Jeberti phopia disorder ). Go and find medical help before you turn into another Hitler or Joseph fritzer. :mrgreen:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Tue May 03, 2011 6:37 am

ciyaal warta:i'm assuming u grew up in xamar? ciyaal xamar have always been less tribalistic than the rest of somalis cuz of the diversity and urbanization.but Warya lives in Bosaso,which is almost a monotribalistic city.thus I would expect the lama godles to be more tribal affluent than the diverse ciyaal xamar.thats just my guess
true but i heard bosaaso is as diverse as xamar right now which makes bosaaso less qabil minded pple :up:

Username1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Username1 » Tue May 03, 2011 6:40 am

Abdiwahab is one of the most enlightened Hawiyes alive today, they need to give this man a platform so he can introduce his "how to deal with Jabertis" philosophy to the masses.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue May 03, 2011 6:46 am

this dude still at it after so many years lol, the whole jaberti bullshit; i remember when he used to get schooled on these boards by old timers like cilmiile, sheikh abdi sheelo weyne and the old jaberti gang that used to run this place. Good times, i was a little shorty learning the qabyalad robes back then :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:57 pm

1mansquad,

Sheik Cabdisheeloweyne will be missed. He was an entertaining Cagdheer wadaad :up:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:58 pm

abdi

apti you should resign yourself to your fate..
you will always be ruled by jabarti sooner or later...

you clan has shown a clear susceptibility to jabartism it is a chronic condition and i am afraid that it is incurable..

i believe your own sacad are somehow immune anyway, but the rest of hawiye consider you to be jabartizised anyway..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Gurey,

Abti, since you settled down, you have been tamed by the most deadly Jeberti weapon of all.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:10 pm

and what is that?
:mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.