Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The UN has spoken, both Sheikh Sharif and Sharif Hassan lost

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The UN has spoken, both Sheikh Sharif and Sharif Hassan

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

The point is that they don't speak for the people under their rule. Get your head wrapped on the real issue here.
The Bay and Bakool families are crowding Muqdisho's IDP camps, if AlShabaab had their best interest at heart they wouldn't be seeking refuge in Xamar'. Hiiran is contested, so are the Jubbas as we speak. Soon Alshabaab will be isolated in the Shabelles and Kismaayo and next these fuckers will be obliterated from Somali soil.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

The only countries who have an actual vested interest in Somalia being a strong and unified nation are Egypt and Sudan, as a counterweight to Ethiopia if they ever start messing with the Nile.

So why is it those countries are excluded from Somalia's future?
It is really ironic but what do you expect. Somalia's future is decided between West and their best friend Ethiopia.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 pm

TheblueNwhite this so called white boi you are insulting is managing your leaders firing and hiring as he pleases. He put your people where they are today. He give you fake Independence you never earned july 1, 1960 and made you believe you were a Sovereignty like him. :lol:

Today the United Nations is the default colonial office and is picking your leaders and managing your land just like before. :lol:

You are calling those who are actually really fighting for your Independence and Sovereignty terrorists as he has taught you. Have shame and please just shut the fuck up! :twisted:

Anyone who actually continue to support the TFG is high on something.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm

TheblueNwhite this so called white boi you are insulting is managing your leaders firing and hiring as he pleases. He put your people where they are today. He give you fake Independence you never earned july 1, 1960 and made you believe you were a Sovereignty like him. :lol:

Today the United Nations is the default colonial office and is picking your leaders and managing your land just like before. :lol:

You are calling those who are actually really fighting for your Independence and Sovereignty terrorists as he has taught you. Have shame and please just shut the fuck up! :twisted:

And who might you be? an Ethiopian? this white boi is in Vancouver, his great grandfathers were refugees that came on boat seeking refuge in the white north, what exactly is he controlling again? maybe your retarded brain. He needs someone to give it him from somewehere and worship him, maybe you can help him out with his needs Abyssinian retard!
Last edited by TheblueNwhite on Wed May 25, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Wed May 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm

And who might you be? an Ethiopian? this white boi is in Vancouver, his great grandfathers were refugees that came on boat seeking refuge in the white north, what exactly is he controlling again? maybe your retarded brain. He needs someone to give it him from somewehere and worship him, maybe you can help him out with his needs Abyssinian retard!
I rest my case. Inadeer do yourself a favor and hit the books and perhaps we can have a discussion on the same level. Until than White North wa tuulo and these refugees who came on boats 300 years ago, and brought 4 million Africans as slaves to do their labor don't control anything including this TFG they have created and fund. :up:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed May 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Your Masters have chosen him to lead you, marka don't disappoint. Stupid Nomad! :mrgreen:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed May 25, 2011 10:01 pm

I rest my case. Inadeer do yourself a favor and hit the books and perhaps we can have a discussion on the same level. Until than White North wa tuulo and these refugees who came on boats 300 years ago, and brought 4 million Africans as slaves to do their labor don't control anything including this TFG they have created and fund. :up:
First, why don't you stop plagiarizing other people's body of work. You know what I'm referring to, so there is no need to explain anything.

Secondly, you using the words "your leaders" to describe some of "your forefathers" (since you are a PL cheerleader) who played an integral part in fighting for Somali sovereignty and self determination, says a lot about what you stand for and your low IQ level.
Insulting your "forefathers" who took part in defeating the colonial imperialist and who gave us our blue and white flag reveals how ignorant and pathetic you are. Being born in a refugee camp is not an excuse anymore. :lol:

Finally, If anyone needs to be educated, it is you, because apparently insulting "your forefathers" is the only education you have been getting so far from that special ed community college you've been claiming of attending. It is not like you're creative or bright either or have even street smarts, you are the same retard that couldn't come up to write couple of sentences in English to start a thread but opted to steal words other members have written on other forums and had the xayawaan mentality to post it as your own words until I caught you. You didn't even have the brain to edit it just a little bit to add your own twist. :clap: :clap: Nigga have you ever heard of Google? this is not like 300 years ago were that boi's family brought you as a slave to the white north tuulo and you couldn't be caught plagiarizing. This 2011 and if you plagiarize you will be caught in 10 seconds :D

What a dabodhilif white worshipping retard. Piss off to the slave dungeon that you crawled from ahbal.
Or

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Wed May 25, 2011 11:20 pm

I haven't heard about the PM and Cabinet. I heard there might be a year extension for them similar to the extension allowed to the regular parliament but don't hold me to this until I confirm.
NOPE!

If the president leaves, The government collapses and the cabinet goes home :idea:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed May 25, 2011 11:22 pm

First, why don't you stop plagiarizing other people's body of work. You know what I'm referring to, so there is no need to explain anything.

Secondly, you using the words "your leaders" to describe some of "your forefathers" (since you are a PL cheerleader) who played an integral part in fighting for Somali sovereignty and self determination, says a lot about what you stand for and your IQ level.
Insulting your "forefathers" who took part in defeating the colonial imperialist and who gave us our blue and white flag reveals how ignorant and pathetic you are.

Finally, If anyone needs to be educated, it is you, because apparently insulting "your forefathers" is the only education you have been getting so far from that special ed community college you've been claiming of attending. It is not like you're bright either, you are the same retard that couldn't come up to write couple of sentences in English to start a thread but opted to steal words other members have written on other forums and had xayawaan mentality to post it as your own words until I caught you. You didn't even have the brain to edit it just a little bit to add your own twist. :clap: :clap: Nigga have you ever heard of Google? this is not like 300 years ago were that boi's family brought you as a slave to the white north tuulo and you couldn't be caught plagiarizing. This 2011 and if you plagiarize you will be caught in 10 seconds :D

What a dabodhilif white worshipping retard.

Wallahi your whole post is funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all I do not know who the hell you, nor do I care for it. Perhaps your mistaking me for some other Boqor. :?

You accusing me of plagiarizing, which I honestly fail to see what I could have plagiarized in my remarks to you. :lol:

Walle Somalinet is notorious for this shit, Where is your evidence where is the source? Haven't they taught you not to make remarks that you can not back up with evidence?

I am sorry I am not among you clowns who suffer from low self-esteem. Somalinet forums is not a school, and just cause your teacher talk to you about plagiarism and defined it for you today, does not mean it is something to boost about knowing here. Somalinet is not about showing off the ESL grammar you learn in class today either! You and others can write essays with citations on this for all we care. :mrgreen:

Half the people on this forum can not speak proper English and your perhaps one of them, as the conference calls have proven. But lucky for your guys word.doc iyo Google :clap:

Men like me don't boost personally, but what I do and study put's me ahead of every single member on this forum, so know who you talking to fool! :arrow:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 pm

I honestly think you suffer from brain damage. We already had this discussion at the beginning of this year, even your boy Damu tried to save you from your shame, mind you he failed miserably.

To refresh your retarded memory. Here is what you plagiarized viewtopic.php?f=250&t=270721&p=3143282#p3143282

Tuug la qabtey talo maleh.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu May 26, 2011 5:39 am

JAMES dAHL,
So you are saying Somalia should be used as a pawn I am totaly against ever going that road again why should we be used disputes of the ather countries the Nile waters are between those mentioned 3 countries and it should remain so unless We are honest broker and mediate between them,some people argue the reason Somalia joined the Arab league was Egypty to use Somalia as a bargain chip over Nile waters which is categorecaly wrong, why should we take sides We have more connection and kingship with Ethiopia than the 2 ather countries and if We are to take sides We should certainly side with them.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Thu May 26, 2011 9:10 am

Didn't Shariif Hassan get a 1 year extension?

HalfBked
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfBked » Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 am

No, he did not. His seat is up for grabs come August.

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:58 pm

No, he did not. His seat is up for grabs come August.
I´m talking about the Nairobi conference in April. Shariif Ahmed and Farmaajo boycotted that meeting while Shariif hassan attended it and Mahiga said he along with all the MP´s could get an extension of two years.
On the extension of the Transitional Federal Institutions, Mr. Mahiga said that it was proposed that the Transitional Federal Parliament could be extended for a period of two years. “This was not seen as an end in itself, but as a requirement to complete certain critical tasks, including preparations for eventual national elections,” he said.
http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?N ... omali&Cr1=

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.