Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

C-SECTION

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: C-SECTION

Postby HELWAA » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 am

^^The most stupid thing i ever heard. :down:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 am

so,here is the million $ question,why do most woman opt out for c-section as oppose to the natural birth? and why are they much weakers than their moms and grandmoms when it comes to the subject of giving birth.it seems like any young xalimo who gives a birth to 4 or 5 kids now a days sees her self as a hero while the older generation would give a birth to 10 and would be lucky if 5 survived.are today's woman weaker than their grandmas? waa su'aal da'a weyno oo samadoon daalisay.
p.s:pardon my ignorance womenfolks,I really dont know a jack about this subject so ur explanation is appreciated :|

There is much for you to learn, young grasshopper. Some ladies prefer to to keep their nether regions as tight as a duck's bottom, which is why a C Section comes in handy. Too posh to push, as it were. :mrgreen:
Did you listen to the LBC discussion on that subject? Too posh to push.

I don't see why it is thought of as such a negative thing. If you know from the get go you only want 3 kids then go for it. You have endured the 9 months you don't need to push it out to prove you are a good mother.

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 am

Helwa,and blackbelevet why dont u guys answer my questions instead of refuting the brother.He is married and knows what he is talking about :mrgreen:
Hlafbakd:I"m not sure I agree with u on the numbing analogy,numbing facilitates a necessary evil(like tooth pulling ) but C-section goes beyond facilitating an easy delivery.it inhibits women's ability to have alot of kids if she wanted to.,thats my understanding.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 am

You said our grandmothers used to have 10 kids and then 5 survived. We can have 5 kids and all 5 will survive. Your grandmother might have had a farm and needed the hands we have to pay for our kids to go to school. Don't know about you but I doubt I will be able to afford to raise 10 kids. Priorities changed.

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 am

^^The most stupid thing i ever heard. :down:
Helwaa, xayaati, dee anigo waxan lamaan iman. That's what some women do to remain desireable to their other half. I mean, you do know that the child has to fight its way out upon delivery (no open seseme here, dear). The fighting, most times, would loosen the muscles around that area and, some women, don't want their muscles loosened. Still, not our Somali women; our girls go by the saying 'xarragow xanuun ma leh" or some such nonesense. :mrgreen:

BV, no I did not. But, back when I was younger and eager to read about anything to do with women's hidden bits I did come across an article or two discussing that issue. It was deliciously educational nooh! :mrgreen:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 am

PB

There is a exercise women can do so they strengh their muscles downther, i'm sure ur wife got that info from her midwife after labor..not that she needs to after all you wont last more then 3 minuts. :mrgreen:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:38 am

PB

There is a exercise women can do so they strengh their muscles downther, i'm sure ur wife got that info from her midwife after labor..not that she needs to after all you wont last more then 3 minuts. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 am

PB

Dee keep it civil, you oaf. :mrgreen:
I knew about the excercise years before I got married. I even saw a demo of someone using a pencil to prove the theory. But, gaalo women don't care. They don't want to make it strong, they want to keep it new. :mrgreen:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 am

PB

Dee keep it civil, you oaf. :mrgreen:
I knew about the excercise years before I got married. I even saw a demo of someone using a pencil to prove the theory. But, gaalo women don't care. They don't want to make it strong, they want to keep it new. :mrgreen:
:o :o

Most Gaalo women have their babies when they are 35-45....xiligan aduunki waabu wada jelcay marka eesh fi..waaba khatar iney caadi oo dhalaan. :down:

Paddington Bear
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Paddington Bear » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 am

HELWAA,

Women are crazy dee (yes, including you) but gaalo women are even crazier. :mrgreen:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 am

Gacan baan oo taagey dumarka soomalida walaahi...7-10 ayey caadi oo dhalaan, koriyaan oy ku so tabcaan. :up:

Walle a man would never survive one labor..hargab marku ku dhaco baaba cabaadkoda laga baxa :down:

May Allah bless all mothers.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.