Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question for the Men here...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: NIKO CHINI YA MAJI KAMA MANOWARI MAFALA WOTE NAWANGAM

Re: Question for the Men here...

Postby Meru » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 am

I forgot to mention if you are skabuli and live alone, this question doesn't apply to you lol

thank you. i dont qualify too

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:32 am

nabeela, it takes time girl, maybe for you cause you know how to do it.

i dont care about cooking, i can live without it, but i need to learn how to clean, wan wiswis bada nahay. if some one took a shower before me in the washroom, i call khadamada to clean it again and dry it with bleach or sanitizer.

if my bed is not fixed every time i sit on it, i got irritated. wallah dadki wey e karahiyesteen, i need to learn how to clean my room and every place ive contact with .

rightwing, khair Allah ko seeyo. i only do shopping, they give me list of things and half of it, i dont know what it is and i get lazy to ask people work in the supermarket and i end up going again :lol:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:34 am

Hyper, it doesn't take that long, you should try sometime.

Personally I hate laundry, and cooking :lol:
lazy, i bet you eat carry out a lot :down: :lol:
Is not out of laziness waryaa, I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty good cook :mrgreen: I just hate the process.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 am

nabeela, it takes time girl, maybe for you cause you know how to do it.

i dont care about cooking, i can live without it, but i need to learn how to clean, wan wiswis bada nahay. if some one took a shower before me in the washroom, i call khadamada to clean it again and dry it with bleach or sanitizer.

if my bed is not fixed every time i sit on it, i got irritated. wallah dadki wey e karahiyesteen, i need to learn how to clean my room and every place ive contact with .

rightwing, khair Allah ko seeyo. i only do shopping, they give me list of things and half of it, i dont know what it is and i get lazy to ask people work in the supermarket and i end up going again :lol:
You folks have khadama? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know why I found that funny lol

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 am

i bet you had it too, hada is kibrineysa :lol:

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:49 am

Once upon a time In far far away land I used to be treated Like a Persian royalty, No chores it felt like every one was my servant my brothers my sisters even my cousins
I was the youngest , dalu3 mama Was my nickname
But as great philosopher once said life is a bitch :(

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 am

i bet you had it too, hada is kibrineysa :lol:
Inalilaah, nope, never, ileen khadamad baa ku joogtoo, no wonder you don't do nothing around the house, and that explains why your mother doesn't cook either :lol: :lol:

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Any man that doesn't do the house work is a waste of space. When living with the family we had this rule of the last person going to bed making sure the dishes were done and cleaning the kitchen. The first person to wake up puts the clothes in the basket in the washing machine and vacuums down stairs. The first person home would make dinner. Since everyones timetable differs from day to day, you'd each have your turn of doing all of those chores. Any other work to be done would be allocated to one of us by our mom.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm surprised that most male netters share the responsibilities and do house work, who would have thought. :o

*Nobleman*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *Nobleman* » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Do you share the housework with your family? are you expected to do the following:

-Wash the dishes
-Clean the bathrooms
-Mop the floors
-Vacuum
-Do laundry
-Take out the trash

When I lived with my brother for a couple of years I did all of that. He got married, I moved back home and to be honest I am spoiled. I live with 3 sisters and my mum and rarely need to do housework. I wash dishes if theres nothing in the sink, I quickly wash the shower after I am done and I wash my work shirts cos I might need em for the next day and don't expect someone else to make sure there ready. I cut the grass, odd repairs and more or less a taxi for everyone else.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Once upon a time In far far away land I used to be treated Like a Persian royalty, No chores it felt like every one was my servant my brothers my sisters even my cousins
I was the youngest , dalu3 mama Was my nickname
But as great philosopher once said life is a bitch :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: waryaa in my fam they dont treat us like that my mom wants everyone to do their part boi or a gurl...dalu3 7qal-beit waliga ma noqon :down:

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Do you share the housework with your family? are you expected to do the following:

-Wash the dishes
-Clean the bathrooms
-Mop the floors
-Vacuum
-Do laundry
-Take out the trash
Since i'm the youngest in my family, i'm seen as the baby of the family. Therefore I'm not expected to do anything, yet being the nice guy I am. I still wash my own dishes and sometimes rarely take the trash out :mrgreen:

But the no rest no.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.