Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nimco Dareen Appriciation Thread

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nimco Dareen Appriciation Thread

Postby union » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:11 pm

:lol: :lol:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

I agree with TL....fanaan maleh qabiil iyo political ideology!!

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Yes they do, Nimco dareen is Ogaadeen and the flag she chose to hang around her shoulders just happens to be the banner used to kill, rape, kidnap and starve countless Ogaadeen civilians. If she's wacel it's understadable but she claims a lineage. Imagine a jew with a nazi flag....yup.

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Seriously that is not the literal meaning of what I'm talking about...yes Singers have qabiils but they sing for everybody...heck we have Mareexaan singers that sing for Somaliland....the same people that hate us with a passion. What do u say about that? Also, there r dabodhilifs....oo ah Ogaadeen...they bought her to sing for them...all these singers care about is the dineros sxb!

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Nimco dameer better watch her back!!!

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm

She is a sale out..doqonta

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

She sang for Iley the mujahid and little militia supporters got mad, it's not her fault, she's just wants to pay her electricity bills. :lol:
I like this song.
[youtube]j30gpn9wnuU&feature=related[/youtube]
She got nice body and good voice btw. :up:

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:20 am

Ninyahow you so you want me to accommodate her just because TL said so?

I have cuqdaad for her and I am a simpleton.

Again I forgot I was dealing with a dameer. I guess you would have said a different thing when Ethiopians were in Xamar and she was performing for C/Yusuf.

So since she is a musician as you said and has an artistic duty to perform for all Somali people regardless of political views what would you call her if she praised Shabaab?

Roving Xayawanimada iska daaf. If you love the ugly bitch just say saw. It would say you two would make a couple of the "Mule and the Ugly"
Your problem is an illiterate Chinese Peasant who has never traveled beyond the confines of his small village could log-on SNET, read the crap you write, and automatically and correctly conclude that you come from a very low social class. That's your problem. You are such a miraculous foolish buffoon and you don't even take a step to conceal it. Rather you parade it as a some sort of an achievement. :idea:

Nimco Dareen is a national musician and as I said, has an artistic responsibility for ALL Somalis regardless of clan or political ideology. Her performing for fellow Somalis in Minneapolis, might make you scream in pain, but it hardly spoils her reputation-which by the way, as a musician is measured solely by the content of her artistic craft.

You need to quit being such a worthless simpleton and start critically analyzing things instead of expressing your stupid knee-jerk reactions. I swear you are the most backward person on SNET. You are unfairly attacking an esteemed artist for supposedly being in bed with Ethiopia, when you yourself posts pictures of petty Ethiopian criminals claiming them as your own, you are the last one to be accusing anyone of being an Ethiopian ass-kisser. SMH and Fuck off for once in your morally bankrupt life :arrow:

fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby fatimazahra » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 am

farxiya fiska :kiss: :kiss: ma favourite

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 am

Artists have a social responsibility to the audience they wish to reach and Dareen has taken the callous decision to entertain a known murderer.You cannot bargain with the rights of human beings in return for cash, Dareen is profiting from the deaths of thousands and the continued slow genocide of the Somalis of the Ogaden.Musicians are not androids they must also be held accountable for there actions, the Pussycat dolls, Beyonce and Mariah Carey all received huge backlash when it was revealed they entertained one of Gadaffi's sons at private functions.They took the quick decision to donate all revenue from the shows highlighting the need for artists to be aware of there social responsibility to ensure they don't entertain the wrong crowd.Singing at an event which represents the tyrannical establishment of Meles Zenawi is a huge insult to all true libertarian Somalis.Furthermore Dareen is not just a singer anymore she is a symbol of the TPLF arm in the Ogaden region currently she is in Jigjiga entertaining the TPLF Kilil establishment not far from the jailhouses and torture camps, she has lost all her artistic integrity.She is using the political situation in the region to profit, a merchant of death indeed.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:43 am

GRACE MY KINTIR
LOOK AT THIS love SINGING FOR ETHIOAIDS

Her twofacedness makes me sick to my stomach wallahi :x

what a dumb bitch

singing with ethiopian flag .. akhaasss :down: spit on her

also anything that Twisted-Dameer likes is just wrooong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 am

this what i tell u mar kaaste

laaakiin all your threads are what hawiyo artis sings this iyo what isaaq artis does that :lol:

this dumb handikaab woman has a political ideology :lol: otherwise she wouldnt hang the ethio flag on her self

:lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:46 am

Ninyahow you so you want me to accommodate her just because TL said so?

I have cuqdaad for her and I am a simpleton.

Again I forgot I was dealing with a dameer. I guess you would have said a different thing when Ethiopians were in Xamar and she was performing for C/Yusuf.

So since she is a musician as you said and has an artistic duty to perform for all Somali people regardless of political views what would you call her if she praised Shabaab?

Roving Xayawanimada iska daaf. If you love the ugly bitch just say saw. It would say you two would make a couple of the "Mule and the Ugly"
Your problem is an illiterate Chinese Peasant who has never traveled beyond the confines of his small village could log-on SNET, read the crap you write, and automatically and correctly conclude that you come from a very low social class. That's your problem. You are such a miraculous foolish buffoon and you don't even take a step to conceal it. Rather you parade it as a some sort of an achievement. :idea:

Nimco Dareen is a national musician and as I said, has an artistic responsibility for ALL Somalis regardless of clan or political ideology. Her performing for fellow Somalis in Minneapolis, might make you scream in pain, but it hardly spoils her reputation-which by the way, as a musician is measured solely by the content of her artistic craft.

You need to quit being such a worthless simpleton and start critically analyzing things instead of expressing your stupid knee-jerk reactions. I swear you are the most backward person on SNET. You are unfairly attacking an esteemed artist for supposedly being in bed with Ethiopia, when you yourself posts pictures of petty Ethiopian criminals claiming them as your own, you are the last one to be accusing anyone of being an Ethiopian ass-kisser. SMH and Fuck off for once in your morally bankrupt life :arrow:

There goes again the imbecile. I have never travelled Kulaha So I have to traveled from Jowhar to Islamabad then maybe USA before I become exposed to the real world? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicmo Dareen is a "national musician" just because you gave her a stamp of approval are you the Somali Simon Cowel? So how does one become a national musician? does her songs heal broken wounds or does her voice satisfy your lust?I mean from your tone you make her sound like a whore who takes on any one that treats and pays her well. Thats what I call a person without principle.

I mean you are a very pathetic individual. Were you not the guy that was attacking someone that was talking about raising funds for the somali refugees affected by the drought? You have no empathy or sympathy for even your own kind.

You are known to attack your opponents @ SNET each time you are defeated in an arguement by calling them all the derogatory names you were taught by your curry eating English teacher I mean do you think calling others ignorant etc and now adding abit of swearing will make you sound more genuine. Man who do you think you are?

You are are just are dinka faced currysmelling Kalbi that has acces to the internet. Go learn how to debate ignorant bafoon.

How weak is yours arguement to even bring the photo issue back? Would you think now you have made a relevation worth the "Jury" to listen too?

To tell you the truth folks at SNET wonder whether you have a brain implant of a donkey. Because ever since you joined you think act, sound and express views like one.Thats why we dont actually know the difference.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:50 am

Nicmo Dareen is a "national musician" just because you gave her a stamp of approval are you the Somali Simon Cowel? So how does one become a national musician? does her songs heal broken wounds or does her voice satisfy your lust?I mean from your tone you make her sound like a whore who takes on any one that treats and pays her well. Thats what I call a person without principle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :up:

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am

Artists have a social responsibility to the audience they wish to reach and Dareen has taken the callous decision to entertain a known murderer.You cannot bargain with the rights of human beings in return for cash, Dareen is profiting from the deaths of thousands and the continued slow genocide of the Somalis of the Ogaden.Musicians are not androids they must also be held accountable for there actions, the Pussycat dolls, Beyonce and Mariah Carey all received huge backlash when it was revealed they entertained one of Gadaffi's sons at private functions.They took the quick decision to donate all revenue from the shows highlighting the need for artists to be aware of there social responsibility to ensure they don't entertain the wrong crowd.Singing at an event which represents the tyrannical establishment of Meles Zenawi is a huge insult to all true libertarian Somalis.Furthermore Dareen is not just a singer anymore she is a symbol of the TPLF arm in the Ogaden region currently she is in Jigjiga entertaining the TPLF Kilil establishment not far from the jailhouses and torture camps, she has lost all her artistic integrity.She is using the political situation in the region to profit, a merchant of death indeed.
That's your own personal interpretation. The Somali people have always had a rocky and divisive partnership and musicians have consistently acted as a bridge to bring different groups closer by transcending clan and political barriers. Provided that the Ethiopian appointed administration is corrupt or even murderous, they also represent thousands of Somalis who share their political views as evinced by the strong show of support for the Zone-5 president during his tour of Minneapolis. The people that turned out in fact outnumbered the protesters and there is no way one can dismiss these people as a fringe elements or accomplice to murder. In fact, you have popular Islamic leaders who in fact hail from Zone-5 that call for dialog and cooperation with the Ethiopian regime and its affiliated groups. Hence, things are not as morally explicit as you paint them and your comparison to Western Artists performing for Arab dictators falls flat.

Nimco Dareen is a national artist and political considerations shouldn't matter to her. She has a responsibility to entertain and artistically contribute to the development of Somali Music and in this regard has every right to attend and perform at every Somali event. She was entertaining Somali audience NOT an Ethiopian audience. This is what should ultimately matter. Besides, everyone knows the litany of patriotic songs she has sang from Nabad to the remake of Soomaaliyo Tooso among others. It is quite annoying when folks simplify someone's artistic contribution to one performance. I am a listener of Music and I admire and respect Nimco Dareen's artistic talents, this is what matters to me ultimately, not her political views. Those that are bad-mouthing and wrongly attacking her are obviously driven by their political allegiance and are unquestionable both disingenuous and dishonest. :idea:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.