Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adults...I Like I Like..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: At hoyooz Crib....Ramadan Kariim To All Of You...May Allah (Swt) Answer our prayers..(amiin)

Adults...I Like I Like..

Postby EyeCandy. » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:57 pm

I have noticed that the people that use these forums..the generals i mean...are .waaaaaaaay more mature then people that post in other forums...I kinda enjoy it here Laughing Sooo....that means ya'll stuck with me now.... A new xalimo joining the club Cool

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:02 pm

well, as long as you keep doing that thing with your behind your welcom to stay.

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:04 pm

eye let me be first to show u around girl welcome Very Happy

EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: At hoyooz Crib....Ramadan Kariim To All Of You...May Allah (Swt) Answer our prayers..(amiin)

Postby EyeCandy. » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:08 pm

Laughing Laughing Biko...Its moving non-stop...

Intellex...Thaanks...Where should we take off to first?

<--- Grabbing his hand... Very Happy

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:10 pm

WLC aboard EYE.

EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EyeCandy. » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:12 pm

Tanak u farry armaajo..Boo Smile

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:17 pm

Wlc aboard. Nice nik. Goes VERY well with your avatar. Very Happy

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:19 pm

EyeCandy,

You are the first to compliment for the "General" posters, I don't wanna visit where you came from prior to your arrival in this landfill. Was it the UK Forum, that is where everybody is complaining about..

Btw, state your qabiil b4 you take off your shoes and throw your garbasaar away. A little bio about yourself wouldn't harm anybody

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:19 pm

[quote="michael_ital"]Wlc aboard. Nice nik. Goes VERY well with your avatar. Very Happy[/quote]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

never far away when there is a new lady Laughing or a old one for that matter.

Laughing

EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EyeCandy. » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:29 pm

Well if it aint the Fashion abuser Laughing Laughing Jus kiddin...thanks Micheal sup wid ur nick...Ital? Are u an italian?

Sir Lugoyo , hehehe yeah i know...n yea it was the uk forums..I think if u would visit there..u would get a headache right away...n why wouldnt they complain about it.. its to childish for words...LOL@state ur qabiil..whoa..ur straight up huh...well..if u really wanna know...Im every qabiil...im all mixed...best of all the worlds Very Happy

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:41 pm

Bik, yanno?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing But as sweet as this one is, I think she's QUITE a bit young for me.

Candy, i'm Canadian Italian. And no, i'm not Somali. And no, I don't abuse fashion! Laughing Laughing I don't blame you for leavin U.K. That place is a mad house. It is here too, but not as mad. Wink
Last edited by michael_ital on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:42 pm

Soo dhowow sweets and make yourself comfy Wink

EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EyeCandy. » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Micheal..how u know im to young fo' u?

N what ur doin on this website...what brought u here? Do u hang around with somaliz..or u was jus curious? N yea uk s u c k s..but im not frm Uk tho' Embarassed

Quruxley..Thanks Babe...N im feelin' comfy as hell..took ma shoes off..got me sum nice mango juice...N people r nicee to me (so far) So..im all guud Smile

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:56 pm

as the host of the general forum....

I-------------------Say--------

W.E.L.C.O.M.E .... A.B.O.A.RD..............S.I.S. Smile

EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EyeCandy. » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:05 pm

loool, Thanks for having me on board Gurl... Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.