Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anderson Cooper Exposes Walid Shoebat

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Anderson Cooper Exposes Walid Shoebat

Postby union » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 am

I'm not talking about the warlords, who you hold so dear, I'm talking about the real mahdi. Now, again, When did I denigrate the mahdi?

And for Ayatollah Khomenini, he established a nation dedicated to the worship of shirk. If you are now praising a man who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of ahulu sunnah deaths in Iraq based solely on religious grounds (not secular like the U.S invasion) then that reflects poorly on just you.

Which Mahdi do you think I'm speaking about? There is Imaam Mahdi AS, and then there is General Maxamed Faarax Caydiid AUN, AW'S mahdi.

Yea, i'm sure subscribing to people who curse the Prophet's relatives and wives are better than people who say don't amputate limbs!
Ayatollah Khomenini did not call God's laws barbaric. Secularists attack God himself.

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 am

I'm not talking about the warlords, who you hold so dear, I'm talking about the real mahdi. Now, again, When did I denigrate the mahdi?

And for Ayatollah Khomenini, he established a nation dedicated to the worship of shirk. If you are now praising a man who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of ahulu sunnah deaths in Iraq based solely on religious grounds (not secular like the U.S invasion) then that reflects poorly on just you.
My post was directed towards AW. I wanted him to reconsider his post, in light of the fact that you denigrate Caydiid, who he considers the "MAHDI". I'm sorry if you aren't familiar with the term. He also calls Qeybdiid Ayatollah.

Do not mistaken my post as some sort of praise of Khomeini. Khomeni was a taghut himself, but he at least didn't have the audacity to call God's laws barbaric.

BTW, i would take modern day Persian SHIA Iran over Secularists any day of the week.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am

^

You said "THE mahdi" implying Imam Mahdi, not "your mahdi" (which would imply the mahdi AW believes in).
Last edited by union on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am

:lol: :lol: I was mocking AW with the mahdi reference, hence the :lol: after the reference. I have always mocked the titles he has invented for Gen Caydiid, and the ayatushaytaan Qeybdiid.

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 am

Plus, he means the Hutu Mahdi. The equivalent of Sayyidka AUN. If he really and truly honours the dead general, then he must renounce his support for you.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 am

So basically you were trying to create tribal fitna during this Holy month of Ramadan, is that it munafiq melo? :down:

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 am

Not fitnah, but just putting these facts out there. Aint nothing wrong with telling the truth, now is there?

By the way, :lol: @ holy month of ramadan. Horta maxaa u soomaysaa? You have already negated la ilaha illa allah, by suggesting that man's laws are superior than God's laws. You are just starving yourself.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am

It's definitely fitnah, just pointing that out to everyone out there.

Luckily the forum is aware of your munfaiqnimo, so I'm exposing your qabilism.

And whatever my beliefs maybe, they're out in the open. You're the rat who hides his beliefs while pretending to be a waddad. I am now going to stop addressing you because you might break my fast.

melo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby melo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 am

no worries walaal.

Anyways, one last link for you

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp? ... 7&CATE=124

Even the sufis dont like you

Don't bother fasting :up: :som:

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

Reminds me of Khalid Yassin....

What is wrong with that video? all I see is a witch hunt and Islamophobia at its best. A man that is trying to better his community and is telling the truth is twisted to make look like the bad guy.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 pm

:roll: Someone should expose Anderson Cooper--someone should grab his white hair and pull him out of the closet. :roll: :cry:

idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby idol » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:05 pm

:roll: Someone should expose Anderson Cooper--someone should grab his white hair and pull him out of the closet. :roll: :cry:
Basra be honest with me how many sambusas did you eat for Iftaar? or are you going to eat?

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Murtad Union defending the gaalos once agan :lol:
You should be the last one to call anyone murtad you rafidi freak. And btw, last time I got the blame for your actions. Why did you post a thread blaming Muslims for the Norway attack and then take off, leaving the lynch mob for me only? :down:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I made the norway thread before i came to know that it was christian terrorist.
:lol: :lol:

That's the whole point

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.