Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somaligirls.tk

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

somaligirls.tk

Postby Quruxley » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:03 pm

What has happened to our people?

-
I dont know who is worse the guy who runs the site or some of the Somali chicks that have been qarxised Evil or Very Mad

This is so sad....
Last edited by Quruxley on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:06 pm

The dirts who send in peoples wedding pictures and such are the worst. That's actually illegal, so I guess it's a combination of the two. Tho Askari seems to have a policy of taking them down if requested, he's walking a fine line.

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:08 pm

I saw some of grown women who are mothers being put up.......WTF???!!! Mad The whole site needs to be taken off.

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:09 pm

I assent with u Quruxley, It's females like that disgrace Somali and the diinta's reputation on the view of somali women. Hopefuly there still young and feeble minded I hope they clean there acts up before it's to late for them.
Last edited by B00 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:10 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

UUUFFFFFF my goodness what a shame!! These hoes are LOST!!!!!

Allah have mercy on them! Besides none of them is even close to cute! They are either butt Fugli or Fat!!!!!

What happened to the original Somali beauty?>? Are these girls a product of mixed marriage with Jamaicans??? uuufff Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:11 pm

Alle ha qaado dadka muslimiinta hablahooda ceebeyay Exclamation Evil or Very Mad

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:12 pm

[quote="Basra-"]:lol: Laughing Laughing

Allah have mercy on them! Besides none of them is even close to cute! They are either butt Fugli or Fat!!!!!

What happened to the original Somali beauty?>? Are these girls a product of mixed marriage with Jamaicans??? uuufff Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing[/quote]

What happened to the original Somali beauty???

I wonder that too Barsa Laughing

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:14 pm

Ditto Boo. lakiin.....most of them have been stolen pics or given in by scorned b-friends I heard.Anyways everyone is entitled to their privacy and I genuinely feel sorry for those that were taken but the ones who promote themselves seriously need to fix up!
Last edited by Quruxley on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:15 pm

Quru

In that case-- shame on these women to have "Boyfirends" --- & also shame on these so called boyfriends--- we should post their long foreheads too!!

Seriously--what is it with u Somali Farahs & Foreheads!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I-Think-You-Like-Me
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby I-Think-You-Like-Me » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:17 pm

somaligirls website dant work 4 me. how das it work 4 u guys. da creator is a ginuis in da makin.

EyeCandy.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: At hoyooz Crib....Ramadan Kariim To All Of You...May Allah (Swt) Answer our prayers..(amiin)

Postby EyeCandy. » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:17 pm

[quote="Basra-"]:lol: Laughing Laughing

What happened to the original Somali beauty?>? Are these girls a product of mixed marriage with Jamaicans??? uuufff Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing[/quote]

not all of the gurls on that website..are lost..i saw sum "normal " pictures up there,sum of them i even know in real life...so watch ur words before u call people hoes, u can call da ones that r naked n god knows what theyre doin on those picz ..hoes..but not all of dem.Besides..that low life bastard...is jus seeking on da net for pictures...its not like they hand him over the pic...

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:17 pm

I actually agree, because it seems a vast majority of the pictures are hijakked from legitimate sources. Chris Millian was saying that a pic of her from a wedding was posted. That's low class. Dude will find his ass in court sooner or later.

BOO, I WOULD agree normally, but most of the pics weren't offered voluntarily. Most were sent in by people looking to embarass the girls and their families, so I can't lay all the blame on the sisters.

Quruxley
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Quruxley » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:19 pm

Basra there is a qarxis site for the fellas too....lakiin nothing is as fragile as a Somali girl's reputation so it's not the same.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:20 pm

[quote="Basra-"]Quru

In that case-- shame on these women to have "Boyfirends" --- & also shame on these so called boyfriends--- we should post their long foreheads too!!

Seriously--what is it with u Somali Farahs & Foreheads!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad[/quote]

Chris Millian did. It's here AND in U.K. Check for it, it's funny as hell. Laughing Laughing

Here ya go Bas. Very Happy http://www.waalagu-wasaay.zoomshare.com/1.shtml

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:22 pm

So the owner of the site takes pics with out authorization ???? Dammmn I would replevin the numskulled nigga wallahi.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.