Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When your homeboy Becomes America's Wanted

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: When your homeboy Becomes America's Wanted

Postby idol » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 am

The U.S are not killing their own people, they're protecting their people and the people who migrated to their country. Learn what hypocrite means first.
So it's ok for them to kill people from other nations as long as they don't kill their own? You're quite happy to have americans killing muslims but when muslims hit back at your protectors you go mental. You have issues to say the least.
The only issues I have are with these cowards dragging Islam down the drain with their coward activities. Americans are not killing children and their parents, they are hunting TERRORISTS. If you're so against the war with terrorists why don't you join them, instead of sitting in your Air conditioned, comfortable sofa. "Habar fadhida lagteen uu fudud". The people you are against are the same people who are giving you better opportunities . You know damn well Osama Bin laden would have made you his servant.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:00 pm

your home boy is ugly. :roll: :|

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 pm

The U.S are not killing their own people, they're protecting their people and the people who migrated to their country. Learn what hypocrite means first.
So it's ok for them to kill people from other nations as long as they don't kill their own? You're quite happy to have americans killing muslims but when muslims hit back at your protectors you go mental. You have issues to say the least.
The only issues I have are with these cowards dragging Islam down the drain with their coward activities. Americans are not killing children and their parents, they are hunting TERRORISTS. If you're so against the war with terrorists why don't you join them, instead of sitting in your Air conditioned, comfortable sofa. "Habar fadhida lagteen uu fudud". The people you are against are the same people who are giving you better opportunities . You know damn well Osama Bin laden would have made you his servant.
:lol: you are clueless, i feel sorry for you to be honest it seems that you will accept whatever the media tells you.
I wonder what will happen to people like you when the false messiah Dajjal comes. He will be 10x stronger than your beloved America, he will give wealth to his followers and bring poverty to those who reject him, he will be much better at propaganda than American media so let me ask you this. How will you reject him when you have already been fooled by America when they themselves don't even come up to Dajjal's ankle?
It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madeenah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him.” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 5099)
May Allah guide us to the straight path.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm

I am sure they didn't ban together to kill innocent people nor blow themselves up. Actually quite the opposite, they left their comfortable life in the west to return to their homeland and defend the nation from Ethiopian invaders. They had a mission and some point in the process they saw that secularism had failed Somalia and even hosted the invading nations, so they turned their guns against the so called TFG after ousting the habashis. Unfortunately alot of innocent people were killed but it was a two way thing, the TFG are equally responsible for their deaths too.
But they are not killing Ethiopians. Innocent children and their parents are dying because of these cowards.

who knows where those kids are now, they coulda been killed by ethiopians, tfg, or still fighting. Allahu calam.

But what's certain is they all left to go fight Ethiopia. No one left to just go join shabaab. They were left to go fight the Ethiopian invaders.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:58 pm

AUN he was martryed during an ishtihaadh operation in which he sacrificed his life for allah.
Amiin.

Idol, it seems to me you have been a victim of propaganda, how can anyone take joy in killing innocent/kids? I disagree with alshabaab but that does not mean they dont have good intention. The realities of war is alot of people die including innocent children, however the blame goes to both sides and not just one. The ones who left were not evil, just youth who felt passionate and compelled to bring about change and I respect them for that. :up:

idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby idol » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Idol, it seems to me you have been a victim of propaganda, how can anyone take joy in killing innocent/kids? I disagree with alshabaab but that does not mean they dont have good intention. The realities of war is alot of people die including innocent children, however the blame goes to both sides and not just one. The ones who left were not evil, just youth who felt passionate and compelled to bring about change and I respect them for that. :up:
People are so quick to blame the media. I know people who witnessed these cowards killing sprees first hand. And the media doesn't even cover half of the shit Alshabab does. When will you guys stop making excuses for them?

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm

AUN he was martryed during an ishtihaadh operation in which he sacrificed his life for allah.
Amiin.

Amiin :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.