Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BlackVelvet, the quest for new materital

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BlackVelvet, the quest for new materital

Postby Lillaahiya » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Hablo, couldn't y'all just hit pause on the beef and hit resume bacdal Ramadan? Orda oo Qu'ran soo akhrista amba afurka hooyo la samee.

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Ramadan-karim sisters. The more you attack and insult another girl the lower you get. You dont need to prove a point by insulting your fellow sister. The more you restrain the more respected you are. For RAMADAN sake please stop this nonsense. :up:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 pm

idol and olive,

i think we need to collect money so we can send bv to the best psychiatrist possible 'cause clearly this chick needs to get her head examined. she is the one who has been talking shit about daroods and now she wants to turn this around on olive and make it seem like olive is the one who's making this into bv vs. darood. :? she is the one who came looking for beef and opened this topic to fish for sympathy and compliments, but she's somehow forgotten that she started this. :lol:
I understand the need to huddle up. Please give extra care to OliveOil maybe then she can stop following me around like a lost puppy.

Wouldn't even have minded if she was able to stand up on her own two feet about her issue with me but hiding behind made up insecurities about big bad BV about to go and hunt down darood chicks :lol: The 3 of you give yourselves too much credit if you think I have the time to go around hating an entire qabiil. If you truly believe this then that money is better spent sorting out your cuqdad.

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Tuug la qabtey talow ma leh.Waligaba galgalo, with every post you just proved i was right .walibana nacasnimadadina way so baxday.Keep digging ur hole longer, this is realy amusing. :up:

Stop dodging and name calling...reread what I wrote...u didn't proof anything but instead ran away lmao :lol:

Ku noqo waxaan qoray hadaa naagnaag dhashay tahay :)
Run away, horta this shity site it's to slow and some of us have livs outside this forum, cala kuli xaal If it was not the holy month and i had better kandidat then you to cyper rifrif with it would have been fun chitchating and stick around.Laakin adigu maskaxna mesha kuma haysid, fulaynimadina way ka badatey.Instead of beating around the bush and hiding behind duqsiyaashan mesha dulduulaya why dont you just admit it like a woman what you're realy doing in this thread and clapping....save us al this calaacal and chearleading.I think we've entertained the forum enough and you got a little ego boost you needed. So Come on now..after 14 pages it's about time to come out of the closet dee...ma sidaas bad uga baqaneysa Bv? first you were hiding behind Gemeni skirt and now i become ur shield ...the truth will set you free sis :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.