Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali men and White women..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali men and White women..

Postby Cinque Mtume » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 am

I heard this funny story about this old somali man who saw a Somali girl with a black guy, him being somali and all and not knowing to mind his own business, went over to the girl and said "Adeer haadi ajanabi raceysid mid qurxan ama mid bina adam u eg ma racdid, kan maxaa ku racsiyey" the girl answered and said " adeer Muusan ku wasin dee, waxaas baad saas u ledahay" :lol: :lol:
lol it's an urban legend tale, but it's funny nonetheless. :lol: :lol:

OT: I prefer an attractive Somali female over an even more attractive non-Somali female any day of the week. It has nothing to do with same culture and roots, I find Somali females more appealing, lest they're attractive. It has got more to do with biology actually. People are preprogrammed to want to mate with someone from the same group generally. There are always exceptions like the black man who wants the blond bimbo, or the white woman who wants a black adonis. Or Asian women who overwhelmingly fall for white nerds and black jocks. Too bad Asian guys don't get the same love from white and black women alike, masaakiin. :lol:

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 am

I heard this funny story about this old somali man who saw a Somali girl with a black guy, him being somali and all and not knowing to mind his own business, went over to the girl and said "Adeer haadi ajanabi raceysid mid qurxan ama mid bina adam u eg ma racdid, kan maxaa ku racsiyey" the girl answered and said " adeer Muusan ku wasin dee, waxaas baad saas u ledahay" :lol: :lol:

:lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 am

Useless topic of discussion .

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:28 am

Useless topic of discussion .
Arent you the one who wanted a Yemeni woman? :?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

Anyway I want you too , adiga uun baa is ad-adkeeya e an igu ma waxbaan ku idhi :lol:
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am

Hablahaa Somaliyeed :up:

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:33 am

What I really don't understand is why do Somali men settle for fat, unattractive white females? :lol:

Wait I know the answer: They only prey on low self-esteem, insecure fat white females. As if the likes of "Miranda Kerr" would give a Somali man chance. :lol:

Somebody has been lying to you, there are a lot of Somali males with successful, beautiful, rich and down to earth white women. It's just that your not in their circle to to notice. :mrgreen:

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Naboleon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:31 pm

mashallah cadaan women :up:

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Hablahaa Somaliyeed :up:
:up: :up: :up:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm

My uncle died from this white beautiful lady...she is now a widow with 3 of his children :cry:

My other uncle that lives in New York is married to this average looking white woman...she isn't fat nor skinny either! Just dhexdhexaad...but they produced a BEAUTIFUL girl mashAllah...:P Who now lives with her boyfriend in Florida :x This is why I do not approve of gaalo intermarriage :roll:

Cinque Mtume
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cinque Mtume » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 pm

My other uncle that lives in New York is married to this average looking white woman...she isn't fat nor skinny either! Just dhexdhexaad...but they produced a BEAUTIFUL girl mashAllah... Who now lives with her boyfriend in Florida This is why I do not approve of gaalo intermarriage
What you mean average looking because she's not fat nor skinny. A woman who's cute in the face, curvy features is good looking no matter what her size. Ok there are limits, but you get my point.

Gaalo intermarriage is going to increase and we cannot run away from it. 100 years from now you'll see cadaans talking about their black greatgreatgreatgrandfather who was a Somali. And madows talking about their lightskinned greatgreatgreatgrandmother who happened to be a Somali.

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeoDesic » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Mashallah Indeed.

:lol: :lol:

I love blond women.

DropkickMurphy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DropkickMurphy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:29 pm

I rarely see somali guys with white women, once in a blue moon perhaps. I have yet to see a somali guy with a "fat" white woman.
Same here. :? Only Somalis I have seen who settled with whites were actually all female and strangely all outwardly religious.

idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby idol » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Somebody has been lying to you, there are a lot of Somali males with successful, beautiful, rich and down to earth white women. It's just that your not in their circle to to notice. :mrgreen:
Since when did Somali men form a circle? maskeen. Keep telling yourself that! :lol:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Mashallah Indeed.

:lol: :lol:

I love blond women.
:up: :up: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.