Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hussein come in

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Hussein come in

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 pm

I feel sorry for you because Al-qaeda and 9-11 was a judeo-christian work so they can raid and kill muslims, osama bin laden ain't shit but a extremist real islam is peace and i know for sure the prophet would never encourage killing 3,000 innocent people! these muslims are the slaves of wahabis who work in deviating and dividing the ummah also telling lies and misleading people, so far you are on of them. :down:

Hussein53
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Hussein come in

Postby Hussein53 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 pm

There is a lot of things you put up there my little cousins.

I just got one question for you .

WHAT IS A WAHABI ???????????

Hussein53
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hussein53 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:44 pm

real islam is peace
My little cousin Islam does not mean Peace.

Islam is the Submission of ones WILL to ALLAH and in exchange you will recieve raheem and Salaam from ALLAH.

Peace don't come first Submission comes first.

Hussein53
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hussein53 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:49 pm

telling lies and misleading people, so far you are on of them.
Brother WALLAHI I have never lied on this forum

If you have any problem with what I have said, then ask me one by one to clarify what I said. And I will happily go into detail for you.
I know I have been vague on some Issues, because I assumed the majority of people have certain level of knowledge on those issues.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 pm

You seem to be inteligent but you are using your inteligence to advertise the wrong couse islam does not say kill any christian on sight sxb we are way much smarter than that

Hussein53
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hussein53 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 pm

You seem to be inteligent but you are using your inteligence to advertise the wrong couse islam does not say kill any christian on sight sxb we are way much smarter than that
No I have never said Islam says kill christians in any of my posts.

But my thought patterns conform to historical precedent, which is a simple one; "for a change in the status quo to occur, it needs to be snatched from the ones who benefit from it and return to its rightful owner (ALLAH)".

And when this occurs the malla (the ruling party in this world) will not be happy.

Thats ALL

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated about events unfolding in this universe but i just wanned to know why you support alqaida :?

Hussein53
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hussein53 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:36 pm

AbuukarSubeer,

You remind me of myself when I was 17 and I was also fed with all of this Somaliland crap by my father, but then I always used be a thinking person. And my family never believed this Somaliland thing being permanent, nor did the political elite in Hargeisa. Somaliland was always a political tool to eventually unite with our brothers when they eventually get on their feet and was never seen as a permanent arrangement.

However I disagree HEAVILY with Dirta Waqoyi as well and believe that Somaliland is better than the dirty TFG (slaves to AMISOM).

However my thought patterns all changed when the ICU managed to cleanse Hamar from the feared warlords and then saw Riyale rushing to declaring that he will also rule Somaliland by Shariah. This is when it became clear to me that Somaliland leaders where a barrier to Islam and where just playing a game with its people. The last straw was when the habashi invaded the South with the support of Puntland and Somaliland just kept quite. This is when I concluded that Somaliland Puntland and TFG is designed to be a slow genocide for the Somali people and only the devious, two face criminals who benefit from the status quo (ministers) at the expense of the weak majority who agree and promote this terrible LIE.

I decided NO MORE of this LIE and its time for the YOUTH to change things before we become extinct.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.