Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kenya's Defense Minister Yusuf Haji

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Kenya's Defense Minister Yusuf Haji

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Walle Somalis wa Yahuud :mrgreen:

^^^ They come under him. :mrgreen: :up:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Kenya's Defense Minister Yusuf Haji

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:28 pm

No he comes under them . He leads them in invading his ancestral land for them .

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:30 pm

sb they are just using him bro..if he said no to their wishes he would get removed from his post, :down:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 pm

lol@ saying somali!!

qormaad qof somalinimo ko qeeman jirtay?

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:32 pm

tolow I was wondering if shabab would manage to operate those tanks when the kenyans run from them,,, :)

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Laakin he is a notch above the azani crew. Those are at the bottom of the chart, kan Gandhi-ga la baxay e mooryanka ah horta ma mareexaan ba? wuxu yidhi labo PHDbaan ka soo qaatay faraansiiska :lol:

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:46 pm

tolow I was wondering if shabab would manage to operate those tanks when the kenyans run from them,,, :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:05 pm

The ministry of defense in Kenya was always held by Somali for the last 40 years because the bulk of the army particularly the special forces of Kenya are Somali, his predesecor was maxamuud Barroow who saved Daniel arap moi during the coup of 1982, after moi run to his home village in Rift Valley, maxamuud Barroow ordered the Kenyan Air force and the special forces which had large Somali soldiers to take control the key strategic towns and facilities in the country.

When president moi was told the country was under control of the army and he has to come to talk the media about the situation of the country, he couldn’t believe his ars was saved by Somali soldiers :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... scEH2BMPr0

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:49 pm

sahan galbeed sakin iska liiq.

IIdorkad tahay waas do you think we will let your kinds become intermediates btw us and Kenyati mise Xabashi?

Orod Sil nyaanyo xajka addis ababa utago kareeb. :arrow:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:08 am

SomalianBoqor; First, you deserve praise for being one of the few on these forums who have condemned the invasion of Kenya on Somalia :up: :up: :up: What the idiots on these forums don't understand is the implications of this move on somalis not only in Somali proper but also the NFD and Kenya. One kenyan minister turned Goebels and called for the massacres of somalis in Eastleigh. The Kenyan witchhunt has already started. In addition, the NFD people, long marginalised will be the real victims, not to mention the hundreds in Gedo and Jubba.

Second, this so called Minister could do better if he contributing to removing the 44 year state of emergency on the NFD. He could be wiser if the country he so much loves treats somalis in Kenya as Kenyans; and set up a commission to investigate atrocities including the genocide of Wagalla, Malka Re and Garissa.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:07 am

Dude do you want to compare any massacre in NFD with that in Xamar?
Lamgdodley if Yusuf Xaji was Hawiye you would praise his initiative but know since he is not then you are trying to disguise your true intetions.

Somali Boqor is the same dude that was rejoicing when Xabashi were marching in Xamar.

Could you just be for real and stop the crocodile tears?

If you were actually shedding tears for somalia since its demise in 1991 there would have been a river called Lamgoodley.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:18 am

Dude do you want to compare any massacre in NFD with that in Xamar?
Lamgdodley if Yusuf Xaji was Hawiye you would praise his initiative but know since he is not then you are trying to disguise your true intetions.

Somali Boqor is the same dude that was rejoicing when Xabashi were marching in Xamar.

Could you just be for real and stop the crocodile tears?

If you were actually shedding tears for somalia since its demise in 1991 there would have been a river called Lamgoodley.

Hahaha, so you think I am a Hawiye? what makes you think that? The genocide in the NFD is not comparable to what has happened in somalia. You need to read your history!!! I never thought you were this much ignorant.

You were probably one of those who condemned Abdullahi Yusuf when he ordered Ethiopians into SOmalia; why are you not shedding tears now???????

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:23 am

Lamgoodle Somalia genocide far outweights what happened in NFD, maybe to some extent it will be lesser than what happened in the Ogaden but trust me in the scales even if you double the NFD attrocities and 1/2 the somalia massacres still the somalia massacres will top the scale.

I dont mean I support the sankaduudi but surely no maryoole will use a sankaduudi on me while pretending to be a saint while infact he is a hyena.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:27 am

Lamgoodle Somalia genocide far outweights what happened in NFD, maybe to some extent it will be lesser than what happened in the Ogaden but trust me in the scales even if you double the NFD attrocities and 1/2 the somalia massacres still the somalia massacres will top the scale.

I dont mean I support the sankaduudi but surely no maryoole will use a sankaduudi on me while pretending to be a saint while infact he is a hyena.

You don't know what has happened in the NFD! Read your somali history before you vomit on this issue; 48 years of humiliation, massacres, rapes and murders for being a SOMALI!!!!!!!!

And you are comparing that to your useless clan warfare????????????????????? 5000 somalis were never massacred one day for being somalis (Wagalla); 328 were not massacred one day for being somalis and 210 somali young women were not raped in a boarding school (Garissa) and 84 somalis were never butchered in Malka re in onw day.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 am

You don't know what has happened in the NFD! Read your somali history before you vomit on this issue; 48 years of humiliation, massacres, rapes and murders for being a SOMALI!!!!!!!!

And you are comparing that to your useless clan warfare????????????????????? 5000 somalis were never massacred one day for being somalis (Wagalla); 328 were not massacred one day for being somalis and 210 somali young women were not raped in a boarding school (Garissa) and 84 somalis were never butchered in Malka re in onw day.
Dude dont try to teach me NFD history you need to go to an optician cos it seems that you are turning a blind eye on the massacres that happened in Somalia and lets just compare the data in Xamar only as the rest will be more or you to even handle.

You want reer NFD to love you and start an uprising and end up as refugees in Xamar? give me a break.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.