Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Iran vs Israel: COMING SOON THEATERS NEAR YOU

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Iran vs Israel: COMING SOON THEATERS NEAR YOU

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 am

How are you quoting me because the quote button isn't working for me? Anyways, the Persians aren't the ones occupying a Palestinian land and on top of that killing them, oppressing them, and dehumanizing them in large numbers. Iran is the closest and the last defense we have against these bastards.
What do you mean "we". :|

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:59 am

As muslims I meant. What else could I share with persians?

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 am

Half the Arabs will side with Israel, and the Saudis will pray that Iran get annihilated.

In world politics, power + money >>>>>>>> religion

I hope they all wipe each other out. I'm tired of these Jew bastards ruining everything, and I dont give a shit about the well-beings of Arabs & Persians.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 am

This will be a great opportunity for the Iranian mujahiden army to attain Martyrdom.
If this happens, munaafiqin will side with Allah's enemies while the muslims side with the muslims.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:52 am

Half the Arabs will side with Israel, and the Saudis will pray that Iran get annihilated.

In world politics, power + money >>>>>>>> religion

I hope they all wipe each other out. I'm tired of these Jew bastards ruining everything, and I dont give a shit about the well-beings of Arabs & Persians.
Carabta horta haigu soo magac qaadain. waa gabdho khamiis loo xiray.

AmalJaber
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AmalJaber » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 am

What do you mean "we".
I wanted to ask the same question. I've come to believe that all that hogwosh about "our muslim brothers" :-@ is just nonsense, nothing else. It is the kind or rhetoric that is only useful when it comes to using Islam to advance the political agenda of some peopel, but which actually helps very few "real Muslims." Why is it that even after Somalia (perhaps as a result of inferiority towards the arabs) joined the Arab League, AL has never bothered to contribute towards creating peace in somalia? Why is it that it is the AU nations, with predominantly Christian populace seem to be most concerned about Somalia?

Why haven't the Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Turkey, and Indonesia; with their F-16s, and Abram tanks not bothered to send a peacekeeping force in Somalia? Is it that the Arab soldier is too precious to exposed to risk for the sake of a Somali Untermenschen?

You know that the US suffered embarrassing moments in Somali, yet they were willing in 1999 to take in 12,000 Somali Bantus. Many Somalis have gone to western countries and have even been elected to public offices. My question is, how many Somalis have been elected in public offices in the spirit of "we Muslims?"

Love them or hate them, you have to respect the Jews. At least the love each other. Remember the effort that Israel went to in "stealing" the black Jews? How come Arab nations have not taken any effort to assimilate the thousands of Palestinian refugees in their countries, by taking them as citizens? Its seems that the world has been deceived to make them believe that the problems that face Muslims today is because of israel and the US. If the Arab nations would love the palestinians as much as they pretend to hate Israel, very few Palestinians will be in camps today. It is sickening. :(

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:23 am

^welcome back Basra

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 am

What do you mean "we".
I wanted to ask the same question. I've come to believe that all that hogwosh about "our muslim brothers" :-@ is just nonsense, nothing else. It is the kind or rhetoric that is only useful when it comes to using Islam to advance the political agenda of some peopel, but which actually helps very few "real Muslims." Why is it that even after Somalia (perhaps as a result of inferiority towards the arabs) joined the Arab League, AL has never bothered to contribute towards creating peace in somalia? Why is it that it is the AU nations, with predominantly Christian populace seem to be most concerned about Somalia?

Why haven't the Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Turkey, and Indonesia; with their F-16s, and Abram tanks not bothered to send a peacekeeping force in Somalia? Is it that the Arab soldier is too precious to exposed to risk for the sake of a Somali Untermenschen?

You know that the US suffered embarrassing moments in Somali, yet they were willing in 1999 to take in 12,000 Somali Bantus. Many Somalis have gone to western countries and have even been elected to public offices. My question is, how many Somalis have been elected in public offices in the spirit of "we Muslims?"

Love them or hate them, you have to respect the Jews. At least the love each other. Remember the effort that Israel went to in "stealing" the black Jews? How come Arab nations have not taken any effort to assimilate the thousands of Palestinian refugees in their countries, by taking them as citizens? Its seems that the world has been deceived to make them believe that the problems that face Muslims today is because of israel and the US. If the Arab nations would love the palestinians as much as they pretend to hate Israel, very few Palestinians will be in camps today. It is sickening. :(
1. Lets not lie to ourselves. Arabs owes us nothing. We are responsible for our problems, partly due to naivety and partly due to power hunger. We only joined the Arab League for political reasons, which made sense at the time. But we're not in 1974 any longer.

2. I'm fed up with these Jew pigs ruining everything, and I could not give a crap about the well-being of Arabs/Persians even if I tried, so I hope they both wipe each other out. I know it's not politically correct to say, but Palestinians waxba ima galin and ma kala jecli tbh. Good luck to them though.

Religion is used as a means to further their agenda. Look at the Saudi pigs who have a profound hard erection for Mareykanka iyo Europa. In the end they will sleep with whoever that benefits them, in the same way that NATO + US bombed the shit out of Catholic Serbia which helped Muslim Bosnia. Politics is a bitch.

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:52 am

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to persuade his Cabinet to authorize a military strike against Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program – a discussion that comes as Israel successfully tests a missile believed capable of carrying a nuclear warhead to Iran.

My first thought is, Israel can't be this dumb. All they can do, everyone agrees, is post-pone Iran's developmen­t of any alleged bomb by a few years. They can't stop it, if the program exists. No one knows exactly what's going on in Iran. Iran might even already have nuclear weapons developed at secret facilities no one knows about yet.

To put it bluntly, Israel is itching to attack Iran and with the US supporting Israel, and Russia plus some Muslim nations supporting Iran perhaps armageddon?

Here is what nobody tells you, this is not about Iran's nuclear program or the fact that Iran wants to take out the Jewish people altogether sometime in the future. This is aobut, Israel causing and creating a distraction and taking away attention from the real issue facing them. They want the UN, US to prevent any further internatio­nal recognitio­n of Palestine as a state at the UN.

I personally would like to see the Jewish State attack Iran, dying to see what action follows
Israel is much smarter than than going solo in times like this. They will use USA/UK/UN/Saudi Arabia, etc instead :)

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:06 am

UK military steps up plans for Iran attack amid fresh nuclear fears

British officials consider contingency options to back up a possible US action as fears mount over Tehran's capability

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... ck-nuclear

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 am

1. Lets not lie to ourselves. Arabs owes us nothing. We are responsible for our problems, partly due to naivety and partly due to power hunger. We only joined the Arab League for political reasons, which made sense at the time. But we're not in 1974 any longer.

2. I'm fed up with these Jew pigs ruining everything, and I could not give a crap about the well-being of Arabs/Persians even if I tried, so I hope they both wipe each other out. I know it's not politically correct to say, but Palestinians waxba ima galin and ma kala jecli tbh. Good luck to them though.

Religion is used as a means to further their agenda. Look at the Saudi pigs who have a profound hard erection for Mareykanka iyo Europa. In the end they will sleep with whoever that benefits them, in the same way that NATO + US bombed the shit out of Catholic Serbia which helped Muslim Bosnia. Politics is a bitch.
What do you mean "we".

Most common-sense replies in the topic.

Real-Politik. Arabs govs don't give two hoots about Muslimnimo nor Arabnimo. If they did, they wouldn't be bombing their own civilians let alone helping people from another country. Today's world is all about Survival - so don't expect anyone to help you up after you've tripped.

Ther only people that can stop the violence back home and build our country are Somalis (with the help of ALLAH SWT). Unfortunately, the majority of Somalis haven't realised it yet. :down:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:47 am

The Isreali millitary establishment as well as the Pentagon are staffed by level headed realists not crazies like Netanyahu..
Both have already publicly stated that attacking Iran would be foolish and will not stop the nuclear program, both the Isreali chief of staff and head of the CIA have said that it is ridiculous..

the question is will they keep blocking the actions of Lunatics like netanyahu ?

who knows..

shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shiniile9 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 am

A world without religious fanatics of Persian; Arabs and Jews. I wish they wipe each-other.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:14 am

Iran doesn't stand a chance. If all the Major Arab nations were defeated in less than a week by Israel (see: USA) what chance does Iran stand.

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:21 pm

A world without religious fanatics of Persian; Arabs and Jews. I wish they wipe each-other.
:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.