Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arooski Nimco Dareen

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Arooski Nimco Dareen

Postby fighter » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Somalis r hilarious.

They shout and yell when a somali marries a totally different clan but scream even louder when a somali marries outside their race and say marry a Somali. The same somali they yelled and cried about when they didn't happen to be from their clan???

Its wrong... This somali way of thinking

Kudos to the somali girl for marrying that white nerd!!

Probably gunna be the next bill gates while the somali she could have hooked up with could have possibly, if lucky, opens up a mafrish!

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Somalis r hilarious.

They shout and yell when a somali marries a totally different clan but scream even louder when a somali marries outside their race and say marry a Somali. The same somali they yelled and cried about when they didn't happen to be from their clan???

Probably gunna be the next bill gates while the somali she could have hooked up with could have possibly, if lucky, opens up a mafrish!
Like lovable idiot i know would say;oh boy!

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Somalis r hilarious.

Its true. Don't hate

Don't hate cause I state facts

Haters

Jaidi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jaidi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Somalis r hilarious.

:up: You from OT ? Where can I find myself high quality white women 8-) ?

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 pm

fighter are ya nuts, you're making all these assumptions from a pic ..He may not be a nerd and she may not be smart :lol:

Daanyerow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daanyerow » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Laankeeda ayada leh. She can marry whoever she wants and it should never bother you.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Jaidi,

Playing in the snow can result in frost bite. If I could go back, I'd have wifed my University sweetheart, a Jewess blonde. HG heart + Yehudi Moneysense = Deadly combo.

Jaidi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jaidi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Jaidi,

Playing in the snow can result in frost bite. If I could go back, I'd have wifed my University sweetheart, a Jewess blonde. HG heart + Yehudi Moneysense = Deadly combo.
I'm in my last year of uni. Gotta dibble and dabble in some high quality white seductresses before its too late :up: I know a Jewish one, brunette, sharp intellect, top notch fashion sense. That might actually be my avenue. 8-)

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Somalis r hilarious.

Its true. Don't hate

Don't hate cause I state facts

Haters
Hating needs lots of energy and i am a born lazy.

White power,Yaay?

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Saraxnow,

She's obviously a successful educated Somali woman making a good living and has a good career. She went for a man outside of her ethnicity. Why should she go for the useless Somali man who dropped out of the ninth grade?

Jaidi,

Originally from Ottawa. My new home is Toronto but I visit Ottawa at least once every two weeks.even got a ottawa phone number :? So I guess u can say I'm from ott

If u want hot white sexy women, check out ottawa u campus. Back in 2007, they were filled with them. Dunno now though.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:32 pm

War you don't have anything that tells you she is educated or successful ee sheeko caruureedka inaga daa :lol:

I mean say if I married an Arab, does that mean I was educated and had a good career? And not all Somali men are ''useless and drop out of ninth grade'', seriously wth??

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:10 pm

It is quite difficult as Fighter has alluded to, for us educated somalis to find any one of real substance. Im constantly harrassed by non-somali females as I keep ignoring them , hoping to find the educated somali women. But Alas, they simply not around, and the ones that do cannot accept an educated Somali men to be their husbands. A good wife is one that shores up her husbands shortcomings not bring him down, I feel a lot of our females bring their men down. Well the times are changin, a new breed of Somali men have arrived.

She will find out soon when Johny cheats on her behind her back, the mistake she has made. Little does she know the affairs, and sexual gestures that are common the workplace. He is likely already in another reliationship. Atleast the Somali will tell his wife he married another.

Tamiinlaaye

Postby Tamiinlaaye » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 pm

test test its been almost a month since my registeration and can't post yet, whats goen on?

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 pm

And when they become educated, they turn into Afrocentric feminists.

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 pm

my dream man is a brittish born pakistani with an american citizenship who currently works in toronto as a surgical intern. He will be light skinned, approximately 6'2 but i'll go for somebody 5'11 as well. he will be buff, but not ripped. He will be gujarati. his favorite actor will be shahrukh khan and his favorite movie will be "Blade 2". He will have no sisters, and be the eldest boy so he is used to doing housework and is responsible and not spoiled. He will also come from a rich family with old money. He will also be able to trace his lineage back to a sahaba (anyone of them is cool, i'm not picky)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.