Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is why i like Saudi Arabia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: This is why i like Saudi Arabia

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:58 pm

ibn baaz means the son of baaaz. alla sheeeikh is a clan. for example uthaymeed full name is
Sheikh Abu 'Abd Allah Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn Muhammad ibn al-Uthaymeen at-Tamimi an-Najdi
uthaymeenka maggacaas waa magaca awoowihiiis. magaciisana kuma jiro aalaa sheikh.

ibn baaz awoowgiis ayaa ka yimig najd gobolka ay degaan alla sheeikh clan. isaga see baaz wuxuu ku dhashey riyaad
WTF? Aala shaykh waa duriyada Muhammed ibn Abdilwahaab ( The guy you accuse of starting 'wahabism' ), Aala sacuud are the offspring of Muhammed ibn Aala Sacuud, the father of the first saudi King, Abdulaziz Aala Sacuud. Hada ka dib waxaad aqoon haa ku hadlin yalaxow :up:

YOU did not understand me. i said to be a scholars in saudi arabia you should be alla sheikh clan whichs qabiiil(abtirsi from maxamed abdulwahaab)
and aalla saudi is the clan which controlls the country reer cabdulcasiis and their close qabiiil aala saud. and qabiiiil aala sheikh or qabiil maxamed abdulwahaab is the one who controll the salafi religion.

and i was talking about ibn baaz you said hes not from aala sheikh qabiil. and i said to you yes hes from that qabiil.
and that fancy arabic words DURIYA means just qabiil abtirsi . say qabiiilka ku abtirsada MAXAMED ABDULWAHAAB.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:03 pm

This is What wahabbism is:

Big Haram to call someone wahabi :down:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Dr.Yalaxoow you're a big jaahil Sheikhuul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah was arrested because he defended the creed of Prophet Mohammad and the ahlul Salaf, wallahi he got imprisoned because he said Allah has hands and foot YES ALLAH HAS HANDS AND FOOT BUT IT IS NOT SIMILAR TO THE CREATION OF ALLAH WE DO NOT KNOW ITS NATURE! Because Allah mentions many times "by his hand" etc. So Ahlul Sunnah believe he has hands but not like creation and we cannot imagine it.

So Ibn Taymiyyah was 100% right, he followed the Sahaba who all believed the same thing!

Ibn Taymiyyah raheemullulah is better than those Sheikh Aweyes dheere guy :lol:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:36 pm

[youtube]YYNSqmKV6As&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]XCd6uSKBMRo&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]DMoeKw9bwzk&feature[/youtube]

what is he doing ?!! :?

[youtube]zlfnvyNkHAA&feature[/youtube]

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Weirdos.

Btw, lets not generalize, perverts are found around the world :|

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 pm

The fuck?? :shock: :shock:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:45 pm

:lol: :lol:

Waryaada dont post gay shit in my thread :arrow:

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:46 pm

It's an unholy alliance really. The clerics turn a blind eye to the moral depravity and corruption of the royals, while the royals in turn allow the clerics to unleash their sick reactionary ideology upon the people of Saudi Arabia unchecked. You have a system in that country where a woman could be flogged for driving a car, while a royal has unobstructed access to national bank accounts to squander on drugs and prostitutes in every European luxury destination. I'm flabbergasted that any sane individual could praise such a nasty arrangement as "the best thing we have". :down:
Ilaahi dhegcas Sacudi yu naga dhigin.

It's a punishable crime for a woman to drive a car in Saudi Arabia, but it's perfectly fine for them to engage in all sorts of parties, prostitutes, drugs, gay sex, alcohol and travel to Monaco & Las Vegas to engage in such lifestyles. Yet back home in KSA, a man who just as much glances at a woman will be hanged from a tree 1930's style.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 pm

^ The last bit on hanging based on glancing at a woman is not true, to be fair :lol:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:55 pm

[quote="Beenaale_No1"][quote="Mondey"]what is he doing ?!! :?

Disgusting :down: :down: shit, inside the masjid :down: nacalatu allah :down: :down: :down: sick pedofile :down: :down: :down:
this most disgusting think i ever saw walaahi
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Mondey....that poor boy. It took so much strength to complete salat while that was happening....subxanaAllah. I'm shocked and disgusted.

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Disgusting :down: :down: shit, inside the masjid :down: nacalatu allah :down: :down: :down: sick pedofile :down: :down: :down:
this most disgusting think i ever saw walaahi
:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
Saranxow approves of this.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Mondey....that poor boy. It took so much strength to complete salat while that was happening....subxanaAllah. I'm shocked and disgusted.
is there a chance that he was setting his shirt or maybe his pants ?

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:15 pm

He was feeling his crack nicely I thought he'd take a sniff. But old people have a habit of doing weird things and not meaning anything by it. He might have been correcting and forgot what he was doing and got carried away whilst unaware...but thats a stretch.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 pm

is there a chance that he was setting his shirt or maybe his pants ?
He had his fingers up there and was making a rubbing motion, promptly stopping when he saw the man with the camera. Saudi man opposing what appears to be an Asian boy, he'll probably not face any legal action!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.