Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So Effing sad..was at USPS, Somali woman wanted a P.O. Box..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
peaceandwar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

So Effing sad..was at USPS, Somali woman wanted a P.O. Box..

Postby peaceandwar » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm standing there listening as she struggled on..The USPS lady was using authorative tone to drive her point across but this Somali lady was clueless.. I wanted to help but Somali people r too arrogant..was pretty sad..

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: So Effing sad..was at USPS, Somali woman wanted a P.O. B

Postby zingii » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 pm

What was it about?

peaceandwar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby peaceandwar » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:44 pm

What was it about?
She wanted open a P.O.Box but the postal lady wanted to know the size..then she told her that she needs two forms of documents..That's when she went blank..The postal lady said "how did u get here"..The woman got further confused..So postal lady said "do u have a driver licence"..somali woman was "no"..Postal lady "voter registration"..Somali lady "no"..Postal lady "do you have your apartment lease"..Somali lady "don't understand"..That postal lady was exhausted and stared at me, I assume she wanted help but I couldn't interfere bc Somali woman seen me in the line earlier couldve requested help

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Did u atleast ask her if she visited your blogg? :|

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Doqon, you should have helped her.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:13 pm

What was it about?
She wanted open a P.O.Box but the postal lady wanted to know the size..then she told her that she needs two forms of documents..That's when she went blank..The postal lady said "how did u get here"..The woman got further confused..So postal lady said "do u have a driver licence"..somali woman was "no"..Postal lady "voter registration"..Somali lady "no"..Postal lady "do you have your apartment lease"..Somali lady "don't understand"..That postal lady was exhausted and stared at me, I assume she wanted help but I couldn't interfere bc Somali woman seen me in the line earlier couldve requested help
You have the mentality of a child sxb with 'I won't help because she didn't ask me to help'. Next time your kinperson is dhibaato, offer a helping hand if not don't share with us.

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Help out dee, sound like u R the arrogant snob in the scenario, smh

mudugawi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mudugawi » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:49 pm

What was it about?
You have the mentality of a child sxb with 'I won't help because she didn't ask me to help'. Next time your kinperson is dhibaato, offer a helping hand if not don't share with us.
:up: :up: :up: . Waa kaa!

anonymousfaarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anonymousfaarax » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Help out dee, sound like u R the arrogant snob in the scenario, smh
+ 1

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Doqon, you should have helped her.
Co-saxeex

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Did u atleast ask her if she visited your blogg? :|
:lol: :lol:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 pm

You should've intervened to help out the struggling lady, its un-somali like to do otherwise.

peaceandwar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby peaceandwar » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

You guys can accuse of been heartless but I'm the same dude who got out of his car when I saw this somali girl getting abused by this other driver that she was involved in a car accident..I saw that somali chick getting yelled at in this main street that is full of cars..I confronted that black chick and yelled at her the same way she was yelling..but at last I learned of the way the accident happened and I walked away from the situation..why?..this idiot Somali chick was turning left as she was in the middle lane but as she was turning the green arrow turned red on her, so instead of keep going she decided to reverse back all the way. However remember that the car that was behind is sitting there as usuall. The black chick was honking her to stop before she hits her car and that's what she exactly did..that shows lack of experience in driving..she probably hit the road straight up..pissed me off

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 pm

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Relevance?

You sippin' boo?

peaceandwar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby peaceandwar » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 pm

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Relevance?

You sippin' boo?

Don't get it..Come again?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.