Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Union, soo gal

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Union, soo gal

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:26 am

Despite our disagreements on many issues, and the unfortunate kinship you have been born into, I believe we have strong mutual understanding. This comes on the heel of months of observation I've undertaken. For someone of age 40 you are a lunatic, but for someone of age 17 you are quite capable. Accepting the latter scenario, and ignoring the topics in which you bait the impatient and mentally untalented, also ignoring the purposely-inflammatory topics, I find you to be a very logical person (as opposed to emotion-driven, which is just ugly), and that is a very rare attribute here unfortunately.

I believe, had you belonged to a kinship that one could contribute openly and positively to (like mine), you would be a stronger asset on the field. But your ill-fated kinship is going to be a disappointment through your life, as you find dim opportunities to advance or to even uplift them. Perhaps time will change things, though likely not.

In saying that, I would just like to once again reiterate my main point - You are a logical person, and a respectable one, on the grounds of reason and ethical maturity. In time, this positive natural tendency will lend itself to triumphs.

That is all.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Union, soo gal

Postby union » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:03 am

Dear Monk of Mogadishu,

I do thank you kind sir for this most generous post in my honor. While I do not require anyone to validate my intelligence or impeccable logic, as my ego is quite sufficient in that regard, I appreciate that at least one person notices the good work I do undertake on this forum.

I agree that your clan has surpassed mine in achievement, at least momentarily, but nevertheless it would be unwise to discount us from the race just yet. We are undoubtedly a clan with great potential, but unfortunately we have not consolidated power since the serf rebellion of ’91. But putting aside the clan situation, I do sincerely believe that the small segment of Somali society born of sound logic and intelligence, regardless of clan affiliation, should have some sort of memorandum of understanding when it comes to dealing with the crazies of all our tribes who do cause us great distress. Among us we may have political struggles for power and glory, but that is natural among great men, but these crazies who seek not the spoils of this world but that of the next are a threat to us all. I’m sure you understand my concerns.

Once again I do thank you for this delightful- albeit patronizing- post. I also believe you to be a enlightened being, although you may find your almost selfless attachment to your kin a liability in the years to come.

/s/

Union

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:28 am

I appreciate the timely reply. For the record, I was not validating your acumen, I was merely making a tribute laced with straight and logical interpretations. Many here lack the confidence and maturity to state their feelings or to even reconcile their disagreements (not hard to see why, emotions run high here).

I do apologize for patronizing your kinship, I do however strongly believe that the lack of mobility and accessibility in your native regions hinder your ability to be further involved in your people's affairs. That's the meat of that statement.

I agree as well that all reasonable Somalis should create bastions of progress. Once again I will apologize ahead of time for this kinship-based remark, but I have found that my kinship has been gifted with an atypically high number of reasonable individuals with pragmatic goals and realistic outlooks on life, so I do not believe I have to search any further to find the people with which I want to rebuild our country. Until your kinship in the region of Gedo, which is the trouble spot, finds a political solution, I would suggest visiting with your kinship in the region of Galguduud (who have made great progress) to sever their ties with the kinships around them who are notorious for anti-progressive behaviors, and to formally align themselves with my kinship, who have repeatedly extended invitations of social, political, and economic solidarity. There is a member of your kinship on this forum, who runs an important blog called terror freesomalia.blogspot.com - and I believe it would help you quite a bit to take his approach to the whole kinship issue, and you will find ethical solutions to many of your people's problems, within a local and nationwide frame.

May you prosper and may your kinship prosper, you deserve it. :up:

nassir71

Postby nassir71 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:48 am

weird discussion

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:20 pm

I do apologize if I misinterpreted any of your earlier statements in this thread, but do know that I took your overall post with a kind spirit rather than viewing it as a blatant attempt at showcasing your newly found humanitarianism.

As I said earlier, my clansmen have not fully consolidated power, but I do sincerely believe that the potential is there for greatness to be born. Remember this is the clan that birthed the lion MSB and even more spectacularly ME, greatness is written in our genes and is our destiny for the seizing. Your clansmen may have formed a positive framework in which to exist during these difficult times, but I believe that to be only a temporary vehicle used to advance your short-term interests, rather than a long term arrangement worth substantial investment. While I do congratulate my kinsmen in Galguduud, my native land, for their entente with your clan, I believe they also realize the truth in my statement above. Establishing friendly, mutually beneficial ties with neighboring clans is important, but at the end of the day your clan is offensive to our interests and must be kept at arm’s length.

Currently the only danger that keeps me awake at night is the burning flames of fanatical religion which have engulfed your lands and mine. You started this thread with accolades to my logic and I responded in kind with praise to yours, and my offer still stands to establish a temporary understanding superseding normal tribal alliances so that we may take advantage of the collective coolness of our reason to extinguish the fanatical flames of religion wherever they maybe in the Somali peninsula. Religion fanaticism anywhere is a threat to peace, trade, and infrastructure everywhere.

May the Lord bless and keep you,

/s/
Union

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Hmmm... hmmmm... yeah .. yeah.. very gay!

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Isn't there a thread about Beyounce somewhere where you vermin can go devour the latest celeb gossip? :|

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Isn't there a thread about Beyounce somewhere where you vermin can go devour the latest celeb gossip? :|
Hey hey hey.. just cause I ain't no flaming fag does not mean that I am a vermin!

How rude!

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Well you certainly behave as if you just ascended from the gutter, hence the 'vermin' remark. :|

Run along dear, I think I saw some new garbage posts by twist for you to devour. :lost:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Well you certainly behave as if you just ascended from the gutter, hence the 'vermin' remark. :|

Run along dear, I think I saw some new garbage posts by twist for you to devour. :lost:
it's my broken English that makes you say that innit? Is it not sophisticated enough for your kind? Ohh my you are very much right... I should have not called you a flaming fag that is not politically correct. It's homosexual innit?

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 pm

it's my broken English that makes you say that innit? Is it not sophisticated enough for your kind? Ohh my you are very much right... I should have not called you a flaming fag that is not politically correct. It's homosexual innit?
You certainly have a lot of hostility towards gays, did you recently lose your partner to them? if that is the case, i'm sorry to hear-i'm sure you'll find another family member to take his place.

Anyway, I do not wish to engage in a protracted exchange with you and I do wish you had the brains to understand the not to subtle "get lost bitch" remarks I've been making. :arrow:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 pm

You certainly have a lot of hostility towards gays, did you recently lose your partner to them? if that is the case, i'm sorry to hear-i'm sure you'll find another family member to take his place.

Anyway, I do not wish to engage in a protracted exchange with you and I do wish you had the brains to understand the not to subtle "get lost bitch" remarks I've been making. :arrow:
ohh you are so gay :roll:

Bulletz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bulletz » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:12 pm

^^ Course that nigga iz a fag I see them quotes about him all over the forum you can be gay and muslim, the fuck is this nigga chatting this biz all ova the place.

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Ohh maskiin. I didn't know that... I was just being a bitch. Had I known he was truly gay, I would have not made fun.

Union, my bad.. sorry love. What ever you are going through, may my Allah make it easier for you.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:18 pm

This thread may have to be quarantined. Vainly, when union is mentioned all the rats league together to trouble him. It is in vain that envy has brought together so many miscreants in an unholy alliance, for union is above what they ascribe to him!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.