Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West African Girls vs Somali Girls...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Re: West African Girls vs Somali Girls...

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 am

I don't know man, a sudanese girl asked me why do ur women steal pictures and pretend to be them on face book and I felt my soul burning because its so true. I now believe every other pic is stoling... Why? Because the statement "somali women are beautiful" is damaging as it promotes one image. Long hair, light skin, sharp feature thin halima. Our women in reality come in many shapes, sizes and complexion but one unfortunately is cherry picked. the afromentioned group is promoted to death causing many feeling left out, pushed to the back, a sense of unattractiveness.

Please stop this destructive behavior before only two pics remain on facebook
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what's sad is that this is true

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 am

she spoke truth tho. she didnt bad mouth any one.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:15 am

she is however mixed race :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:26 am

EnemyoftheState/Geelsankataabtel/TheUsualSuspect, get a life like seriously. Imbeciles like you should be banned from YouTube as you have reduced us to nothing more than a bunch of people who brag about their looks.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:28 am

EnemyoftheState/Geelsankataabtel/TheUsualSuspect, get a life like seriously. Imbeciles like you should be banned from YouTube as you have reduced us to nothing more than a bunch of people who brag about their looks.
He is the Farax Version of Muuhbo fabulous :lol: :lol: :lol:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 am

Isn't what she said true?

Whats true about what she said..r u kidding me...So you saying our girls are unattractive?...Ive been with a West African girl...Let me tell you something, I thought I was with a man...I only realized after I came to our soft and delicious Somali girls... :o
Aside from your adventures with tomboys, what she said about people valuing "Caucasian" features more than anything, is true.
SOMALIS DON'T HAVE CAUCASIAN FEATURES. CAUCASIANS HAVE HORN AFRICAN(SOMALI, ETHIOPIAN, ERITREAN) FEATURES.
ITS ONLY 60,000 YEARS AGO, HORN AFRICANS MIGRATED TO SOUTH ASIA AND EUROPE. :roll:

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:52 am

These people have no idea how embarrassing they are...in real life wey na ceebeeyaan, in the internet wey na ceebeeyaan, back home weynu ceebeyeen...why do they continue to do this to us? Mid walba hintu afar kalmadood o English noo bartey ayuu computer noo hor fariistey.. ' :arrow: ha ha hehe anaka idinka qurxoon!..blah blah blah' abahood wasooyinka :x

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 am

To me qurux is relative.
Just like they say one mans meat is another mans poison.

Both East Africans and West Africans are beautiful in their own unique way. But what I find strange is a Somali bashing others on looks while they themselves would pass as Urangutans.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:02 am

^ soo maaha LOL ...waxay iska dhigayaan as if iney Soomalida odhan waad qurxoon yihiin.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 am

When she said Cameroon is more central African than west African.It tells me she really wants to move more towards the east
Therefore she really does beleive that East African women are more attractive subconsiously
:lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 am

When she said Cameroon is more central African than west African.It tells me she really wants to move more towards the east
Therefore she really does beleive that East African women are more attractive subconsiously
:lol:
The lady is of mixed background check her other vids. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 am

She has a point, fuckin somalis should shut up about their looks, and most of the somali chicks who talk about this are the fat butterz ones,there are good looking and ugly looking in every race.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:34 am

Waryaa Abukarsubeer,you're old man is in Cardiff this week innit

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 am

Waryaa Abukarsubeer,you're old man is in Cardiff this week innit
Uuh No

Thuganomics

Postby Thuganomics » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 am

^
Next week then

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.