Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do Ayan Xirsi, Iman, Mo Farah and Rageeh Omar...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What do Ayan Xirsi, Iman, Mo Farah and Rageeh Omar...

Postby Keyse_0208 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Rageh, speaks fluent Somali even though he came to the UK as a child. This is the same man who welcomed Sheikh Shariff when he came to the UK. The man went out of his way to make a documentary about Somali youth violence in the UK.
Mo Farah, this is the same who is an avid supporter of SOmaliland, even taking his wife and kid back home; the same man who was interviewed on the Somali bbc and expressed his love for Somali music and plays. Heck, the man went as far as saying that he buys Somali ruwayado from Southall. Mohamed Farah is reported to be building a running school home. fock sake, the guy waved the Somaliland flag alongside the British flag when stormed to victory.Hardly isolation, eh? These people are "successfull" in their fields because they are hardworking and passionate about their roles. Mind you, there are many other successfull Somalis who are not celebrities and who do not shun contact with Somalis. Take for example, the owner of, er, erm, daah, DAHABSHILL. We own this intellectuall shiish mayn, war waxani maxay ahayeen?
Axsanta, axsant :up: :up: :up:
Why dont u just say the truth.. Mo farah & rage omar are 2 isaaq successfull Somali muslims, and Ayaan hirsi and Iman are 2 darood Hoes who bought nothing but shame to the somali name 8-)

Say it like it is ;)

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

^keyse, waad waalantahay lol.Halkeed ka dhadacday baryahan adeer waxa lalaha this guy who has the same name as yours ba sii waashayo dinta ku baxay,I was like wth :?

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

this guy who has the same name as yours ba sii waashayo dinta ku baxay
Wtf, waxaad igu khaldeysaa those lil american athiests miyaa.?? dont u know somalida uk joogtaa diinta kama baxaan we die with it to the grave. u probably mistaking me with X-Keyse, old somali man in canada ee gaalka ah.

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm

^ Yep, they cleared it for me on that thread, I thought you read it :lol:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Olive caawa seef ayee la boodeysa. :up: But in all honesty those two you've mentioned are a bit of a lost cause, besides a few donations from iman, although she's not as active with her kind than someone like Mo farah, as far Ayan, to hell with her. :down:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Rabshoole, my brothers made me sooooooooo eFin' MAD today!!! And then my abti came over N took their side....so hada marka, I f-king dislike ALL SOMALI men....I took it out on these Isaaqs who were supporting their ISAAQ BROTHERS for a clan reason.... :evil:

I don't even know what the fudge I'm saying...I'm still mad because I just NOW discovered that my little brother took my CD without my consent.....aaarggggggggg die Somali men DIEEEEEEE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

:lol: :lol: That's what brothers are for, to piss you off, majority of the time its our duty in life to aggravate our younger siblings. You're defly having a bad day btw Gaajounit is not isaaq, I think he's hawiye.

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm

LOL war we don't like it...we sisters want to be left ALONE...ya feel me???? sheeeeeshhhh Rabshada ma fiicno dee akhi...I just wish they listened to me.

Bttw, he is Isaaq :lol:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:05 pm

GaajoUnit is Dhulbahante not Isaaq. Afkiina kala baxa Duriiyaada.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 am

LOL war we don't like it...we sisters want to be left ALONE...ya feel me???? sheeeeeshhhh Rabshada ma fiicno dee akhi...I just wish they listened to me.

Bttw, he is Isaaq :lol:
You and your brothers are very close in age right ? Its tough love, nothing personally, If you want them to listen to you, you have to take charge and matters into your own hands. otherwise everything you say will fall to wayside. Keep this in mind most boys are selective hearing, use that to your advantage. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.