Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bomb Exploded outside Israeli embassy in India,Iran blamed

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Bomb Exploded outside Israeli embassy in India,Iran blamed

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Bombers target Israeli diplomats in India, Georgia

Israel accused arch-enemies Iran and its Lebanese ally Hezbollah of being behind twin bomb attacks that targeted Israeli embassy staff in India and Georgia Monday, wounding four people.

Tehran denied involvement in the attacks, which amplified tensions between two countries already at loggerheads over Iran's nuclear program, and accused Israel of carrying out the attacks itself. Hezbollah made no comment.

In the Indian capital New Delhi, a bomb wrecked a car taking an Israeli embassy official to pick up her children from school, police said. The woman needed surgery to remove shrapnel but her life was not in danger.

Her driver and two passers-by suffered lesser injuries.

Israeli officials said an attempt to bomb an embassy car in the Georgian capital Tbilisi failed, and the device was defused.

Israel had put its foreign missions on high alert ahead of the fourth anniversary this past Sunday of the assassination in Syria of the military mastermind of Hezbollah, Imad Moughniyeh - an attack widely assumed to be the work of Israeli agents.

Israel is believed to be locked in a wider covert war with Iran, whose nuclear program has been beset by apparent sabotage, including the unclaimed killings of several Iranian nuclear scientists, most recently in January.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed both Iran and Hezbollah, accusing them of responsibility for a string of recent attempted attacks on Israeli interests in countries as far apart as Thailand and Azerbaijan.

"Iran and its proxy Hezbollah are behind each of these attacks," said Netanyahu, who dismisses Iran denials that it is trying to develop a nuclear weapon. "We will continue to take strong and systematic, yet patient, action against the international terrorism that originates in Iran."

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast rejected Netanyahu's accusation, saying it was Israel that had carried out the attacks as part of its psychological warfare against Iran.

"It seems that these suspicious incidents are designed by the Zionist regime and carried out with the aim of harming Iran's reputation," the official news agency IRNA quoted Mehmanparast as saying.

Israeli officials have long made veiled threats to retaliate against Lebanon for any Hezbollah attack on their interests abroad, arguing that as the Islamist group sits in government in Beirut, its actions reflect national policy.

MOTORCYCLE ATTACK

The New Delhi blast took place some 500 meters (yards) from the official residence of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

B.K. Gupta, the New Delhi police commissioner, said a witness had seen a motorcyclist stick a device to the back of the car, which had diplomatic registration plates.

"The eyewitness ... says it (was) some kind of magnetic device. As soon as the motorcycle moved away a good distance from the car, the car blew up and it caught fire," said Gupta.

The Iranian scientist killed in Tehran last month died in a similar such attack by a motorcyclist who attached a device to his car. No one has claimed responsibility for that, although Iran was quick to accuse agents of Israel and its U.S. ally.

Israel named the injured woman as Talya Yehoshua Koren, who worked at the embassy and was married to the defense attache.

"She was able to drag herself from the car and is now at the American hospital, where two Israeli doctors are treating her," an Israeli Defense Ministry spokesman said.

Thailand said last month its police had arrested a Lebanese man linked to Hezbollah, and that he later led them to a warehouse stocked with bomb-making materials. Also last month, authorities in Azerbaijan arrested two people suspected of plotting to attack Israel's ambassador and a local rabbi.

In a speech on January 24, Israel's military chief of staff, Lieutenant-General Benny Gantz, accused Hezbollah of trying to carry out proxy attacks while avoiding direct confrontation.

"During this period of time, when our enemies in the north avoid carrying out attacks, fearing a harsh response, we are witnesses to the ongoing attempts by Hezbollah and other hostile entities to execute vicious terror attacks at locations far away from the state of Israel," Gantz said.

"I suggest that no one test our resolve."

Israel and Hezbollah fought an inconclusive and costly war across the Lebanese border in 2006.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in a statement, condemned the attacks on Israeli targets: "The scourge of terrorism is an affront to the entire international community," she said. "We stand ready to assist with any investigation."
Last edited by Coeus on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Bomb Explosed outside Israeli embassy in India,Iran blam

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Shit is going down in the middle East :shock:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 pm

FALSE FLAG ATTACK BY MOSSAD

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 pm

FALSE FLAG ATTACK BY MOSSAD
Exactly what i was thinking FALSE FLAG!!

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 pm

the world could do with less eggheads.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Iran says the jews themselves did it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iran Says Israel Plotted Car Bombs to 'Tarnish Tehran's Friendly Ties' with Georgia, India

Source: http://www.civil.ge/eng/article.php?id=24439

NoAngst.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NoAngst. » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

There is no doubt the Iranians were behind these bombs. Lets get down and dirty biatches!! I can't wait for those hairy midgits to get the Karbaash of the century.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 pm

There is no doubt the Iranians were behind these bombs. Lets get down and dirty biatches!! I can't wait for those hairy midgits to get the Karbaash of the century.
Why are you so sure it was Iran? Israel actually has a history of attacking its own people and its allies.

NoAngst.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NoAngst. » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Coes, what the hell are you talking about? When/Where did Isreal attack its own people?

I don't like the Eyeranians. I don't like their Ayatollahs. I don't like the Turbans they wear and their beards. I don't like their language too. Lets destroy the fukers. Should Somalis join Israel in its attack on the den of iniquity that is Eyeran? I know all the gulk countries plus Iraq and Suadi Arabia will be cheering on.

LilSomali

Postby LilSomali » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Iran would not be so stupid as to get Israel back for killing their nuclear scientist in a similar way. This has Israel written all over it. They want to cause problems between Iran and India because India refused to take part in the oil embargo on Iran. In fact India said that it will be pay gold to Iran in exchange for oil.

Iran should not be bullied by the West or Israel. They should stand their ground. I am rooting for them against their enemies because this is about those who are minding their own business and those who are known trouble-makers and war-mongerers.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Iran would not be so stupid as to get Israel back for killing their nuclear scientist in a similar way. This has Israel written all over it. They want to cause problems between Iran and India because India refused to take part in the oil embargo on Iran. In fact India said that it will be pay gold to Iran in exchange for oil.

Iran should not be bullied by the West or Israel. They should stand their ground. I am rooting for them against their enemies because this is about those who are minding their own business and those who are known trouble-makers and war-mongerers.
Exactly. Attacking one of the few trade partners you have after the sanctions doesnt seem like a move Iran would entertain.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Coes, what the hell are you talking about? When/Where did Isreal attack its own people?

I don't like the Eyeranians. I don't like their Ayatollahs. I don't like the Turbans they wear and their beards. I don't like their language too. Lets destroy the fukers. Should Somalis join Israel in its attack on the den of iniquity that is Eyeran? I know all the gulk countries plus Iraq and Suadi Arabia will be cheering on.
Obvious trolling.

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Why is it so hard to believe that Israel had a hand in this when they play a part in their very own holocaust?

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Let me make this very clear to Iran: messing with the Holy State of Israel will end very badly for you.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Blow up Iran :clap: :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.