Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

salafi fitna on the somali sisters

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Crazy Cat Lady
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: salafi fitna on the somali sisters

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:53 am

Sheikh Abdul-Karim Murad aptly summarises Salafi burnout:
I used to know, quite well, a leader of the radical 'Islamic' group, the Jama'at Islamiya, at the Egyptian university of Assiut. His name was Hamdi. He grew a luxuriant beard, was constantly scrubbing his teeth with his miswak, and spent his time preaching hatred of the Coptic Christians, a number of whom were actually attacked and beaten up as a result of his khutbas. He had hundreds of followers; in fact, Assiut today remains a citadel of hardline, Wahhabi-style activism.

The moral of the story is that some five years after this acquaintance, providence again brought me face to face with Shaikh Hamdi. This time, chancing to see him on a Cairo street, I almost failed to recognise him. The beard was gone. He was in trousers and a sweater. More astonishing still was that he was walking with a young Western girl who turned out to be an Australian, whom, as he sheepishly explained to me, he was intending to marry. I talked to him, and it became clear that he was no longer even a minimally observant Muslim, no longer prayed, and that his ambition in life was to leave Egypt, live in Australia, and make money. What was extraordinary was that his experiences in Islamic activism had made no impression on him - he was once again the same distracted, ordinary Egyptian youth he had been before his conversion to 'radical Islam'.

This phenomenon, which we might label 'salafi burnout', is a recognised feature of many modern Muslim cultures. An initial enthusiasm, gained usually in one's early twenties, loses steam some seven to ten years later. Prison and torture - the frequent lot of the Islamic radical - may serve to prolong commitment, but ultimately, a majority of these neo-Muslims relapse, seemingly no better or worse for their experience in the cult-like universe of the salafi mindset.

This ephemerality of extremist activism should be as suspicious as its content. Authentic Muslim faith is simply not supposed to be this fragile; as the Qur'an says, its root is meant to be 'set firm'. One has to conclude that of the two trees depicted in the Quranic image, salafi extremism resembles the second rather than the first. After all, the Sahaba were not known for a transient commitment: their devotion and piety remained incomparably pure until they died.
Remember people, moderation is key in Islam!

ENDURE4ALLAH

Postby ENDURE4ALLAH » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:01 am

Asalama 3laykum.

Ofcourse Umar Lee's pathetic blog is a great source of authenticity!

Subhana'Allah the evil of this brother and the slander he carries is beyond comprehension May Allah guide him indeed.

Sallafiyya is the straight path, the saved sect, those whom Allah Subhanawa'taa3la loves.
It is Quran and Sunnah and not a hizb.

We are have all been blessed with intellect so use it and do not blind follow, I will never stop defend our brothers and sisters who have been slandered without any
proof other than hearsay, the Sunnah has always been opposed by those who follow their desires.

Crazy Cat Lady
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Asalama 3laykum.

Ofcourse Umar Lee's pathetic blog is a great source of authenticity!

Subhana'Allah the evil of this brother and the slander he carries is beyond comprehension May Allah guide him indeed.

Sallafiyya is the straight path, the saved sect, those whom Allah Subhanawa'taa3la loves.
It is Quran and Sunnah and not a hizb.

We are have all been blessed with intellect :lol: so use it and do not blind follow, I will never stop defend our brothers and sisters who have been slandered without any
proof other than hearsay, the Sunnah has always been opposed by those who follow their desires.
Umar Lee?, are you talking about Sheikh Abdul Hakim Murad, if so could you explain your contention with him because the man appears to be extremely knowledgeable in the deen.

SPIRIT

Postby SPIRIT » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:26 pm

the destraction of the madkhila al jamiyaa will come soon as this programe has pointed out.

even the programe presenter is shocked at ghulu of this hizb and how far they have gone in destroying
themselvs and the da3wa since the 90's war. and all that so they could keep their king on the seat, and in doing
so they sold their deen for a fist full of $$$$

but walalhi listen to the last words of the presenter and how uncomfortable the shiek is..

http://www.youtube.com/user/sa3q#p/u/6/FjZTGtV8Ubk

watch all six parts and see how evil these ppl are..when theyv ate everyone elses flesh they turn on eachother
like animals

Crazy Cat Lady
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Crazy Cat Lady » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 am

the destraction of the madkhila al jamiyaa will come soon as this programe has pointed out.

even the programe presenter is shocked at ghulu of this hizb and how far they have gone in destroying
themselvs and the da3wa since the 90's war. and all that so they could keep their king on the seat, and in doing
so they sold their deen for a fist full of $$$$

but walalhi listen to the last words of the presenter and how uncomfortable the shiek is..

http://www.youtube.com/user/sa3q#p/u/6/FjZTGtV8Ubk

watch all six parts and see how evil these ppl are..when theyv ate everyone elses flesh they turn on eachother
like animals
Its in Arabic :|

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 am

Angel On Earth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Angel On Earth » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:18 am

Inalillah wa inali rajcun!!!

Subhan'allah watch your tounge and the evil your spreading. All muslims should strive to be like the salafs and be a salafi

do you even know what salafi means? or who the salaf were?

if you go on by what has been written on here it seems as if theres alot of desire in peoples hearts and therefore, going against the correct aqeedah and correct manhaj!

surrender
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby surrender » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

you've been through this 10 pages ago, surely you can read the previous comments. but why you calling yourself 'angel' on earth? :|

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:09 am

The individual who is posting these false stories is also a " salafi" himself. However, he belongs to another "salafi" and hence he is dirtying the name of somali sisters and making up false allegations in order to stir up propoganda at another rival sect/mosque. May Allah guide him.

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 am

Don't you just love the pompous assertions thrown around on this thread?

Top_girl

Postby Top_girl » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 am

Don't you just love the pompous assertions thrown around on this thread?

If you can do better hit it, I read the whole thread, my gosh not something I usually do on my first day in a forum, but I read some interesting ones, and truly to the point. well said to some of them.

talxenegus

Postby talxenegus » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Salafiyyah is the way of all muslms. But the salafies that the starter of this thread is talking about are a sect and their heads Rabee' ALmadkhaleey will get what he deserves from Allahs.
They oppose all the good things and ARE APPARENT in DOing good ie. clothing and food and marriage.
Their believes are based n that of the MURJA and I have the proves.
They claim instead f being the SUnnah, while being sunnah is more important. THey are irritated by a little word called.

Hence Salafis are two types; Salafyyah jihadiyyah( the true ones) and Salafiyyah jadeediyyah( scared confused.....also called Madkhalis)
I challenge anyone(dawattulislam...or sumtin) to bring his/her daleel

I hate the way they act, as is MADKHALIS are the only one with knwledge f the deen.

SPIRIT

Postby SPIRIT » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:49 am

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

The Blaze

By the Noble Shaykh, Naasir bin Hamad al-Fahd
may Allah hasten his release

The Shaykh crossed his legs, tidied his 'amaamah and turned to those around him from his students, who sat as though the birds were above their heads, and said:

"Where did we reach in yesterday's lesson, son?"

"We reached the statement of the author: 'And the jamaa'ah is what agrees with the truth, even if you are alone'"

"Yes, yes, and I said to you: That the truth is what our blessed jamaa'ah is upon, and whoever differs with us, then he has left the jamaa'ah, and has innovated in the religion, and has gone against the path of the believers, and ..."

Suddenly...

They heard a strong knock on the door...

The Shaykh paused his speech, and turned to one of the students who went to the door and opened it...

And there, was a man, shaggy headed, with a black face, calling out loud:

"O Shaykh...O Shaykh....The house of 'Aadil is burning..."

To which the Shaykh turned to the source of the sound, whilst sitting, and said:

"What has that to do with me?"

"We want you, and your students to help us..."

"And do you want me to rectify what was corrupted by 'Aadil due to his carelessness?"

"O Shaykh, the house is filled with the women and children!"

"He's the reason, this is a result of his carelessness"...

He indicated to the person who had opened the door, and he shut it in his face, the person sat down, and the Shaykh carried on with his lesson and said:

"And know, my sons, that whoever speaks about our jamaa'ah is a misguided man, innovator, khabeeth"

So one of the students asked him:

"Even if he is from Ahl as-Sunnah?"

"How could that be so? Have you not understood until now? How can anyone who speaks about our jamaa'ah be from Ahl as-Sunnah? He is an innovator, infact he is worse then the people of innovations because he does talbees on the people most of...."

His speech was interrupted again due to a knock that was louder than the one before...

One of them opened the door, to which the same man from before appeared:

"O Shaykh....the fire has reached the house of Saalih"

"Saalih...Do you mean that innovator?"

"O Shaykh....rush to rescuing those who are in his home, then advise him"

The Shaykh signaled and said:

"This is a swift punishment from Allah for this innovator"

He signaled to whoever had opened the door, and he closed it.

The Shaykh carried on saying:

"Look at the swift punishment Allah gave this khabeeth innovator, for he is from those who are hiding in the cloak of Ahl as-Sunnah, but Allah uncovered his curtains when he began speaking about our blessed jamaa'ah, and Allah increased him in punishment, as a result his house was burnt!"

One of his students said:

"O Shaykh...but I know Saalih....and had not seen any innovations from him!"

"This is because you have not become well acquanited with the knowledge of Jarh and ta'deel yet, and this is what makes me say to you: That the one hiding behind the Sunnah is more dangerous than the innovator who openly announces his innovation; that man, I had seen him many times in the masjid, he doesn't turn towards me, or greet me and avoids me"

"Is that an innovation?"

"Yes, yes, had he been from our blessed jamaa'ah he would have greeted us!"

He interrupted his speech for a third time, when the door was opened, the same man appeared and cried:

"O Shaykh...the fire has reached the masjid"

The Shaykh turned to him and said:

"I presumed that will happen, because the masjid did not protect itself from having innovators pray in it, and you have bothered us too much man, so don't come to us again"

"O Shaykh...the masjid!"

"Even if it is a masjid....The reason for all this is 'Aadil, and he is the one responsible"

He signaled to the one who opened the door, and he closed it.

The Shaykh carried on:

"Look at the evil of the people of innovation, laa hawla wala quwata illa billah...even the masjid wasn't protected (from it)"

"O Shaykh...Why don't we help them to stop the fire in the masjid?"

The Shaykh cleared his throat and said:

"My son....those who believe in shutting out the fire are a mixture of people, some of them innovators, some of them fusaaq, and our jamaa'ah is free from them, and if we were to help them, some evil would happen to us."

He turned to one of his students and said,

"Read, baarakallahu feek"

And just before he read...A loud noise frightened them...

So all of them rushed - including their Shaykh - to the door...

And they didn't open it and run out...

Until they saw the walls of their house had collapsed infront of their eyes...

And the fire was spreading from it in every direction...

[Written 2nd Thul-'Aqdah 1422]

thats the madakhila to the core.

SPIRIT

Postby SPIRIT » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:03 am

Inalillah wa inali rajcun!!!

Subhan'allah watch your tounge and the evil your spreading. All muslims should strive to be like the salafs and be a salafi

do you even know what salafi means? or who the salaf were?

if you go on by what has been written on here it seems as if theres alot of desire in peoples hearts and therefore, going against the correct aqeedah and correct manhaj!

salam o alykum

youv asked some good and intresting questions:

do you know even what salafi means? i think we all do with all due respect, and some people on this thread have been "salafi's" far longer than you have been

who the salaf were? again do you realy need to ask that..after 150+ replys you think people dont know who the salaf were,

you saying people are going againts the aqeedah? how, have we denied the qadr and the qadaa, have we refused Allahs tawheed, have we cursed the sahaba,have expressed shirk
and you say the correct manhaj, the manhaj of the muslim is to greet his muslim brothers and protect the honour of his sisters, and to forbid the evil and enjoy the good..

so please sister, dont make out like this is an attack on the salaf as saleh, or the aqeedah of al islam, or the manhaj of the prophet..this is an attack on some individuals who are from this time, who have taken this wonderful deen and for past 20 years abused it for their own gain and goals,and theyv attacked every single da3ee and shiek and expled ppl from "manhaj" and and and , and after reading
everything that was said you cant see that.. and still think we attacking the salaf as salah or the aqeeda,then am sorry..am realy am

talxenegus

Postby talxenegus » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Spirit!!! rag rag laga dhalay ayaad tahay. Nicely put bro. I am happy there are still sane people.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.