Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

salafi fitna on the somali sisters

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
toby

Re: salafi fitna on the somali sisters

Postby toby » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Muhammad Ibn Sireen may allah have mercy upon him said
'Verily this knowledge is religion so look to who you take your religion from'

inshallah read the introduction of saheeh muslim and that will teach you your deen.

Dusty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Is She Wrong For Using My Son So I Can Come Back Or Am I Wrong For Wishing I Could Get My CUM Back?!

Postby Dusty » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:53 pm

The Almighty says, "'Do not avert your face from people out of haughtiness and do not strut about arrogantly on the earth, Allah does not love anyone who is vain of boastful," (W31;17; H31:18)

Salahuddiin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salahuddiin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:39 am

Neo-salafis aka madkhalis are part of international war against islam. Kuffar are using them through their puppet-rulers of muslim lands, whose scholars these ignorants blind-follow. Madkhalis are playing their part in most devastating and effective war, the ideological one.

They are defending rulers who allow kuffar to wage war against islam and muslims in every single way, and not only allow, but they assist in it in every way they can: Kill mujahidin, arrest and hand them over, arrest imams and du'at, forbidding teaching about anything that is related to islam that affects society, replacing parts of islam that kuffar don't like etc. The reason why rulers do this, is because they are 100% dependent on kuffar and they are trying to hold on in power because their kursi is more important to them than anything in this world including religion. They are doing many things that negate one's islam by ijmac, like completely replacing Allah's law, helping kuffar against muslims etc. But because irjaa of neo-salafis, no-one (from the rulers) is non-muslim unless he says from his mouth that he does kufr only because he hates islam and loves kufr. Before that it's haram to say anything against him or oppose him. But of course this is only related to rulers; normal muslims from the streets are boycotted and insulted because of smallest of reasons.

Kuffar know this and they are using neo-salafis as their tools. This is what they are writing:
Religious leaders play a critical role in attracting youth to the movement,
providing religious justification for violence, and determining its overall
strategic direction. But this cuts both ways, as non‐jihadi religious leaders
are able to siphon off support from the movement and challenge its
legitimacy.

The United States should very carefully and unobtrusively support Muslim
religious leaders and movements that can effectively compete with the
jihadi movement in terms of mass appeal and popularity among the youth.
Naturally, many of the most effective competitors will not be friendly to the
United States and the West; but if the bottom line is a rejection of violence
against the United States and its allies, they should be supported.

The difficulty comes in identifying the right leader or group. The U.S. could
discretely fund mainstream Salafi figures like Madkhali who are effective in
siphoning off support from jihadis and who do not advocate violence (e.g.
by paying for publications, lectures, new schools). This will be effective in
the short term, but it further strengthens the dehumanizing Salafi ideology
from which the jihadi movement derives much of its inspiration. The U.S.
could also fund non‐Salafis, but it currently lacks the expertise necessary to
determine who is truly influential. Perhaps a better strategy in the near
term would be to pressure Middle Eastern governments to allow greater
political participation and visibility for groups that jihadis are threatened
by. This approach should vary from country to country. For example, in
Egypt, it would be the Muslim Brotherhood; in Saudi Arabia, the Shi’a.
Again, it is essential that the U.S. hand not be seen.
Combatting Terrorism Center

http://ctc.usma.edu/publications/publications.asp

From Stealing Al-Qaida's playbook

Intentionally or unintentionally, madkhalis are firmly taking part in coalition that's ONLY PURPOSE is to eradicate everything about islam that surpasses the limits of secularism.

SPIRIT

Postby SPIRIT » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:37 am

from the same link as brother salahudin has provided may Allah reward him.

now people will say we attacking the salaf al saleh..

One could be forgiven for failing to understand why Abu Qatada was so
angry: Madkhali is not well‐known in the West and he is no longer a
person of much influence in Saudi Arabia. But in the 90s, he was incredibly
influential in Saudi Arabia (and he still has a large following among
Muslims in Europe).* Much of this influence derived from the support he
received from the Saudi government. During and after the first Gulf War,
the Saudi government faced intense criticism from the leaders of the Sahwa
movement (a politically active strain of Wahhabism) for allowing U.S.
troops to be stationed in Saudi Arabia.

These leaders had a large following,
particularly among the youth. To blunt their appeal, the Saudi government
arrested the movement’s leaders and strongly backed Madkhali, who
supported the regime, was politically quietist, and, most importantly, was
effective at siphoning off potential Sahwa recruits, particularly among the
youth.

Aside from Saudi support, two things account for much of Madkhali’s
popularity among the youth: he used cassette tapes to spread his message41
and he was quite skillful at discrediting his opponents. As an example of
the latter, one of his favorite tactics was to call jihadis “Qutbis” rather than
Salafis, since they agreed with the political doctrines of Sayyid Qutb, a
leading jihadi thinker who was executed by the Egyptian government in the
60s. Doing this denied them the legitimacy of being known as Salafis,
followers of the pious forefathers, and suggested that they were members of
a deviant sect. To this end, another of Madkhali’s effective tactics was to
force an opponent to acknowledge that Sayyid Qutb, whose teachings he
followed, had made a number of theological statements that were at
variance with orthodoxy; thus, his followers were heretics too.

* For example, in 2002, four hundred followers gathered in a French mosque to hear a
badly‐relayed phone call from Madkhali to the congregation
(http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/personnel/vern ... fistes.htm). See
also Gilles Kepel, The War for Muslim Minds, 251‐3.

SPIRIT

Postby SPIRIT » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 am

This talk was given in the early 90's. It is taken from the famous lecture "ADVICE TO THE UK SALAFIS" By Shaykh Ali al Tamimi. May Allah hasten his release from the prisons of the number ONE enemy of Islam America AMEEN.

walahi when the shiek was sentenced in america to life in prison for his lectures on the war on iraq,the judge couldnt bring her self to belive the sentence she was told to impose on him from the state departemnt/homeland securty...walahi the salafis in Birmingham were celebrating saying he was a kharji atakfiri and had the mind set of a terrorist, now how can you celebrate the prisonment of a muslim brother/shiek /a student of ilm who sat with the great mashyik of this time, bin baz, bin uthaimeen, (i dont know if he saw the albani or took from him), but walahi they were so joyful and batin eachother on the backs to say now we got rid of one of our enemys,

whos turn ist now

well its our beloved shiek anwar al awlaky,,,theyv began the refutations, the pdfs, the youtube videos, and the familier questions to the shyuk, shiek there is someone calling on khuruj on the rulers..blaa blaa blaaa.....

then the little misguided kids on here say the salaf and the sahaba and the aqeeda is under attack from us...they dont relize its them who have gone away from the teaching of the quran and the sunnah..and in need of a reality deen check

jokes walahi

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:42 am

Neo-salafis aka madkhalis are part of international war against islam. Kuffar are using them through their puppet-rulers of muslim lands, whose scholars these ignorants blind-follow. Madkhalis are playing their part in most devastating and effective war, the ideological one.

They are defending rulers who allow kuffar to wage war against islam and muslims in every single way, and not only allow, but they assist in it in every way they can: Kill mujahidin, arrest and hand them over, arrest imams and du'at, forbidding teaching about anything that is related to islam that affects society, replacing parts of islam that kuffar don't like etc. The reason why rulers do this, is because they are 100% dependent on kuffar and they are trying to hold on in power because their kursi is more important to them than anything in this world including religion. They are doing many things that negate one's islam by ijmac, like completely replacing Allah's law, helping kuffar against muslims etc. But because irjaa of neo-salafis, no-one (from the rulers) is non-muslim unless he says from his mouth that he does kufr only because he hates islam and loves kufr. Before that it's haram to say anything against him or oppose him. But of course this is only related to rulers; normal muslims from the streets are boycotted and insulted because of smallest of reasons.

Kuffar know this and they are using neo-salafis as their tools. This is what they are writing:
Religious leaders play a critical role in attracting youth to the movement,
providing religious justification for violence, and determining its overall
strategic direction. But this cuts both ways, as non‐jihadi religious leaders
are able to siphon off support from the movement and challenge its
legitimacy.

The United States should very carefully and unobtrusively support Muslim
religious leaders and movements that can effectively compete with the
jihadi movement in terms of mass appeal and popularity among the youth.
Naturally, many of the most effective competitors will not be friendly to the
United States and the West; but if the bottom line is a rejection of violence
against the United States and its allies, they should be supported.

The difficulty comes in identifying the right leader or group. The U.S. could
discretely fund mainstream Salafi figures like Madkhali who are effective in
siphoning off support from jihadis and who do not advocate violence (e.g.
by paying for publications, lectures, new schools). This will be effective in
the short term, but it further strengthens the dehumanizing Salafi ideology
from which the jihadi movement derives much of its inspiration. The U.S.
could also fund non‐Salafis, but it currently lacks the expertise necessary to
determine who is truly influential. Perhaps a better strategy in the near
term would be to pressure Middle Eastern governments to allow greater
political participation and visibility for groups that jihadis are threatened
by. This approach should vary from country to country. For example, in
Egypt, it would be the Muslim Brotherhood; in Saudi Arabia, the Shi’a.
Again, it is essential that the U.S. hand not be seen.

Intentionally or unintentionally, madkhalis are firmly taking part in coalition that's ONLY PURPOSE is to eradicate everything about islam that surpasses the limits of secularism.
JK. wallahi this is spot on. may allah reward you for it.

talxenegus

Postby talxenegus » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 am

All I see on here is blind defending of qabeel(clan), talk about sex and more materialistic behaviour. Keep doing this borthers and sister you will get ajar( reward) for this
I am soo happy that there are people like this on somalinet. They provide daleel ( prove) without using emotional words. If you look closely at the above commenters ( spirit and salahuddin); they have not said anything such as " yh the salafis use arabic words only i.e ihkwaan and yaa akh an d ukhti" or " NEO salafis think the religion is only for Arabs". Now that would be unobjevtive and we've heard those words already their reply to this is simply: " yaa ikhwaan why are you people mocking Allah's religion" which shows how they abuse the adillah.
This shows there is no other problem that the true salafis have with NEO salafis except that they: 1) Are harsh against muslims instead of non-believers 2) Jihad. Esspecaily this word is their main goal. It is definate that they show signs of wanting to eradicate ismalic strive anywhere, anyhow. While the Prophet(SAW) said: Jihad will be till the end of days. If you want to see a Madkhalee go all wild and turn his/her ability to understand a hadiith ofthen remind them of this hadiith.

Brother we do not fear anyone except Allah, (SAW) so let the truth be said and let it be said loud. Keep the karbaash coming brothers ind defence of the honor of palestine and all of our brothers

kadarre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadarre » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 am

I have seen abu khadeeja and there are alot of rumors about him. But this is just to the next level. I still cannot comprehend how one can be kicked out of the '' manhaj'' What is this a secret organisation?

He came over to me as a good muslim but was kinda shocked when he slanted ''Al-Muhajiroun'' and called them ''some deviant sect''. Not totally agree ''Al-Muhajiroun'' but cant see my myself attacking other muslims. He was quick to label people khawaarij. Allah's knows best but i have mixed feelings towards Abu khadeeja. I just dont like the way they attack other muslims so openly and harshly. I think they should conduct themselves as adult and discuss with other muslim brothers first. I particularly dont like the way they have attacked Sheikh Bilal Phillips.

SUNNICHICKA

Postby SUNNICHICKA » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Subhannallah all can say is that there are a lot of ignorant somalis nowadays...that believe and a follow leaders..which have messed up our religion...only allah knows their intentions but the only thing I can say is would you go and see a bad doctor if you were concerned about your health...guess you wouldnt so dont go and listen to people that are bad for your deen.
Disrespecting and slandering the salafis is not the way go...the thing that salafism does is give power to people that have not studied the deen properly and allow them to interpret hadiths which is very dangerous...Inshallah may allah guide us all to the right path.

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:37 am

I would never in a any form or shape feel sympathy for a Somali lady who marries outside her race wether a Jamaican jareer sankutuugi or white revert Even if she is my own sister.Everyone is responsible for his/her actions,SHE MARRIED HIM AT HER OWN CONSENT AND APPROVAL,no one forced her.
It doesnt make sense blaming somali community if a chick goes black or white and then she is physically abused.
The pakistanis have a strong familial structure which supersedes the somali one,hadey gabdhuhu waxaas ku fikiraan they resort to honor kiling and other kind of domestic abuses which is alien to somalis. they would never allow a negro marry their daughter even if he is 100%pious.
Guys,Make sure your sisters are safe then you dont have to worry what happens to halimo that has chips on her shoulders.

Lool @ the threesome,wallee wuu bahdilay jareerku dumarka somaliyeed.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 am

:lol: @ sankutuugi

It's sangudhuudhi. :up:

aklem08

Postby aklem08 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 pm

SALAAM ALAYKUM DID OUR BELOVD PROPHET ONLY MARRY ARAB ? U LOT R RACIST & NEED 2 FEAR ALLAH ! WOT DO U SOMALIS FINK UR WHITE ? HAHA-HHHAAAAAAAAA. FOOLISH PPLE ! UR BLACK, BLACK, BLLLLLAAAAACK ! BEAUTIFUL BLACK PPLE MASHA'ALLAH. BUT WIT NO SENSE !

U TALK BOUT SALAFI IN A BAD WAY ALL BCOS U CANT STAND DA WAY THEY WNA FOLLOW OUR PROPHET 2 DA BEST OF WOT IS POSSABILE IN DIS DIRTY KUFFA LAND WHICH U LOV SOOOOOO MUCH ! U LOV IT, U LOV IT, U LOV IT !

I C ALL U SOMALIS ON COVENTRY RD ! DA MALES YOUNG & OLD WIT DER PANT HANGIN DWN, BAGGY PANTS WAYYYYYYYY PAST DER ANKLES LOLOLOL. WOT DO U FINK U R 50 BLOODY CENT ? SHAME MAN LOLOLOLOLOL DA WOMEN.....YOUNG 1Z, I MUS SAY !!!...NEED A SLAP, JUS LIKE DA YOUNG ASIAN GURLS. 1 SWIFT BOX THEY NEED & DATS ALL I'LL SAY BOUT DEM !

U R A DISGRACE !!SHAME ON U ! WOT DO U FINK DIS IS ! ISLAM IS WOT DA SALAFIS R DEALIN WIT 2 DA BEST OF WOT IS POSSABLE & DATS UR PROBLEM ! U REALLY LIE COS U DNT TRY & FOLLOW LIKE ALLAH SAY U SHUD ! IM NOT GNA SAY OUR PROPHET ANYMRE AS U DNT WNA FOLLOW HIM & WOT HE WZ APON SO IMMA SAY MY PROPHET !

HE CALLD HIMSELF A SALAF SO ALL THESE OTHA SECT SHUD JUS STOP BEIN IN DENIAL COS @ DA END OF DA DAY IM SUR UR TRYNA STAY AWAY FRM DA HELL FIRE ? U ALL NEED 2 JUMP ON WOT HE WZ ON & STOP TRYNA DENY DA TRUTH ! OR STOP EARNIN YASELFS MRE BAD DEEDS BY SLANDERIN DA PPLE DAT WNA FOLLOW HIM ON HIS PATH, THE PATH OF DA SALAF ! COS DIS IS WOT IT IS REALLY ALL ABOUT, REALLY !
:roll: :clap: :rose:

aklem08

Postby aklem08 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm

SALAAM ALAYKUM......SHAME ON U, SHAME ON U, SHAME ON U ! U R CLEARLY NOT MUSLIM ? C'MON REVEL ! WOT IS DIS REALLY ALL ABOUT ? LETS C IF UR GNA B REAL ENOUGH 2 STAND UP FRM BEHIND DA WEB PAGE. HAHA HAAAAAAAAAAA :roll: :clap:

WHO R DA PPLE MENT 2 FEAR ? ALLAH ONLY ! SO WOT IF DA PPLE WERE GNA SAY SHE DIS & DAT BOUT HER ! IF DAT WZ DA CASE ! UR MENT 2 DO UR OWN HMEWRK BOUT A BROTHA !

SOUNDS LIKE A CASE OF PPLE JUS TRYNA PASS DA BUCK AGAIN, & NOT TAKIN RESPONSABILITY 4 DER OWN ACTIONS AGAIN !!!! :roll: IM SRY BUT I MARRIED WIT 2 KIDS FRM JAHILLIYA MASHA'ALLAH !! BOY & GIRL, I WENT THRU MA HUSBAND WIT A FINE LICE COMB ! BCOS I HAV KIDS !

SOMALIS HAV MOUTH WEN THEY WNT 2 ! DNT GO ON LIKE DER LIL MISS INOCENT :roll: LOLOLOL. IM GLAD IVE FOUN DIS SITE SO I CAN PUT ALOT OF U IN UR PLACES !

JUS LOOK @ U ALL ! ADDIN 2 DA BLACK ON BLACK HATE ! SHAME ! HISTORY HAVNT TORT U NUFFINK HAS IT ! KKMMTT :roll: :?:

SPIRIT

Postby SPIRIT » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 pm

anyway...other night in the masjid when shiek falaax ismacil (the salafis would know who he is) came down to birmingham and gave a talk in the salafi masjid the abu khadija masjid (for the dumb ones who know nothing what they talking about i.e alklem08) he sat down in front of a large crowd, the shiek is mashallah, is one of the students of ibn baz and other ulmaah of the past and he is in a late stage of his age at this present time, the sheik knows of what goes on in the UK in terms of the da3wa al salafiya, of all its faults and short comings and he does what he can to advise the youth the way of the salaf but they choose the big brother style of salafiya where they evict or vote somone out of the salafiya every other day, so today you with us tomoro youv been voted out and your of the manhaaj and you are warned againts and pdfs and youtube warnings and refutations are made againts you..

anyway..back to the topic in hand..the shiek began with talking to the SOMALI'S, HE STARTED MENTIONING WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS THE SOMALI SISTERS WHO HAVE CHEAPEND THEMSELFS, THE SHIEK SAID THAT GETING MARRIED ON THE CHEAP WILL ONLY CHEAPIN YOUR EXIST, HE SAID GETING MARRIED FOR THE PRICE OF A PEPSI (EVERYONE LAUGHED EXCPT THE SISTERS WHO GOT MARRIED WITH THE PRICE TAG OF A PEPSI,MAYBE THEY SHOULD OF AT LEAST GONE UP TO A QUID) THE SHIEK..continued and began talking out of wisdom, because thats what shuyuuk do...he began mentioning how women are the corner stone of the ummah...and how they are the first madrasah and everything else that is to come from the ummah comes from women..he didnt want to go on the attack but wanted to build up the self esteem and confidence of the somali sisters who have formed 99p marriage store...then someone said walahi if that was a somali brother asking the sister she would of said £5000 for the meher just because he;s ajnaabi and she wants to proof her salafiyaah she goes for the 99p meher....

anyway..thats the situation of our sisters in Birmingham..Cardiff...Sheffield...London (which i hear the price of meher has gone up to £1.34 now days due to inflation going up aswell in London) when a big shiek who came from abroad knows of the condition of our sisters..yet we have idiots on this site denying it and accusing us of being anti salaf..no we anti the stupidty of the sisters and those who just open up their mouth without having any prior knowledge of whats going on...am sure this will continue

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

anyway...other night in the masjid when shiek falaax ismacil (the salafis would know who he is) came down to birmingham and gave a talk in the salafi masjid the abu khadija masjid (for the dumb ones who know nothing what they talking about i.e alklem08) he sat down in front of a large crowd, the shiek is mashallah, is one of the students of ibn baz and other ulmaah of the past and he is in a late stage of his age at this present time, the sheik knows of what goes on in the UK in terms of the da3wa al salafiya, of all its faults and short comings and he does what he can to advise the youth the way of the salaf but they choose the big brother style of salafiya where they evict or vote somone out of the salafiya every other day, so today you with us tomoro youv been voted out and your of the manhaaj and you are warned againts and pdfs and youtube warnings and refutations are made againts you..

anyway..back to the topic in hand..the shiek began with talking to the SOMALI'S, HE STARTED MENTIONING WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS THE SOMALI SISTERS WHO HAVE CHEAPEND THEMSELFS, THE SHIEK SAID THAT GETING MARRIED ON THE CHEAP WILL ONLY CHEAPIN YOUR EXIST, HE SAID GETING MARRIED FOR THE PRICE OF A PEPSI (EVERYONE LAUGHED EXCPT THE SISTERS WHO GOT MARRIED WITH THE PRICE TAG OF A PEPSI,MAYBE THEY SHOULD OF AT LEAST GONE UP TO A QUID) THE SHIEK..continued and began talking out of wisdom, because thats what shuyuuk do...he began mentioning how women are the corner stone of the ummah...and how they are the first madrasah and everything else that is to come from the ummah comes from women..he didnt want to go on the attack but wanted to build up the self esteem and confidence of the somali sisters who have formed 99p marriage store...then someone said walahi if that was a somali brother asking the sister she would of said £5000 for the meher just because he;s ajnaabi and she wants to proof her salafiyaah she goes for the 99p meher....

anyway..thats the situation of our sisters in Birmingham..Cardiff...Sheffield...London (which i hear the price of meher has gone up to £1.34 now days due to inflation going up aswell in London) when a big shiek who came from abroad knows of the condition of our sisters..yet we have idiots on this site denying it and accusing us of being anti salaf..no we anti the stupidty of the sisters and those who just open up their mouth without having any prior knowledge of whats going on...am sure this will continue

wow,That is some heavy comment.What you are saying is xaliimos cheapen themselves to jamacians and raise their standards for somali males.lol,boy,what has the world come to? I am glad i am not part of this.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.