Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some Somali Girls and Their Love For Arabs.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
daiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: My opinions are solely mine. They are generic not addressed to individuals

Re: Some Somali Girls and Their Love For Arabs.

Postby daiman » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 am

I can't bro, gabadha cabteeda waan intaan u qariyee but the idea is this, I want another somali girl who can be trusted to verify this "doubtful" incident. I am willing to do that and only one member.

How do we know someone else put that profile in that place, and the girl in question have no idea whatsoever. It can be put by an amaharo, other somalis for whatever reasons. I have had my piture stolen from my facebook and before I KNOEW SOME PEOPLE were telling me that my name and picture has been found in sexy websites :shock:
people do all sort of things to hurt others. I had had my email put in horrible websites and received emails addresing me by name some of them written in somali ( the first two senetences). I have had my telephone number given to unknown men who phoned me 2 am!

But also you should not be concenred too much about somali women putting their profiles in the net. Somali women have their needs and they are their own individuals; some of them are in their 30's, 40's and never married so they prefer to marry from other races. No-one carries about their feelings. Osme of them have been working for their families until they realised that they are old spinsensor(sp). so of them developed mental illness because of the society.

I warn you to leave somali women alone :mrgreen:

and do you know what? it is better to marry an arab than a white person. I know somali woman married to arab men and at least their children are taken care of and are Muslims.

daiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: My opinions are solely mine. They are generic not addressed to individuals

edit. double post
Last edited by daiman on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

daiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

[Edit) double post

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:09 am

even though , I love my somali people and inshaallah they will be delivered from their long slumber. Arabs are the brother of jews they are semites the only thing that keep them from being worse then jew is teh fact that they are muslim , I hope this deluded young lady gets her act together before its too late god knows I have heard stories similar to this before, this is the reason I have sworn hatred for yemen, and now Lebanon.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 am

She decides she deals with consequence. It isny my business.,,i lost hope in somali girls when i was chasing them in high school and they were running away from me only for ajnabis. :cry:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 am

Advo did she give any reasons why she want's to be a maid? :lol:
and how did you find her?
No, I was searching for something completely unrelated on google and came upon her pic, I clicked on it and it lead me to that page. I thought it was fake but all the information seem correct. I still haven't told her about my accidental discovery and I don't plan to, I am just shocked. I was :o :shock: :( in just few seconds.
lool so its some one you know..But what is her reason be a maid? It's not normal to just decide to become a maid when you can be something better.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 am

Daiman, the profile is real 100% and her wanting to marry carab dude is NOT the issue, it's about the level of desperation here. People who are from small dusty villages in ethiopia or Malaysia take up these "maid" jobs because of desperation to better their lifes and feed their children, they would much rather get a job at home if it was available.

what is the excuse of a 20 year old girl who grew up in America?

Meta, I wish I didn't care because I would've just exited that page and felt nothing.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 am

Shee seems lost sxb. Her family should straighten her before she goes on a journey of regret.,there is no excuse for her.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 am

Is she mentally ok?
Surely if she was that 'obsessed' with carab blokes she could easily get herself one here in the west.. They pretty much throw themselves at decent looking Soomaali girls here.. :|

Maids especially in the Middle East is seen as the lowest form of work anyone can do.. So it makes no sense for her to want to work as a Maid she'll never land herself a niin that way.. :|
Waliba a large percentage of the maids in the Middle East were brought there on false promises of working in hotels etc
Last edited by DisplacedDiraac on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Protagonist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Protagonist » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 am

It isny my business.,,i lost hope in somali girls when i was chasing them in high school and they were running away from me only for ajnabis. :cry:

ditto bro, ditto :cry: :cry:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:31 am

even though , I love my somali people and inshaallah they will be delivered from their long slumber. Arabs are the brother of jews they are semites the only thing that keep them from being worse then jew is teh fact that they are muslim , I hope this deluded young lady gets her act together before its too late god knows I have heard stories similar to this before, this is the reason I have sworn hatred for yemen, and now Lebanon.
REAL TALK! :up:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 am

Is she mentally ok?
Surely if she was that 'obsessed' with a carab blokes she could get herself one here in the west.. They pretty much throw themselves at decent looking Soomaali girls.. :|
Her facebook statuses are always arab related, one time she made a "nasheed" video on youtube called muslim children and used pictures of little arab kids, so I was like "hey what happen to the somali kids, aren't they muslims" and she goes "I couldn't find any" lol she had time to google Lebanese kids, indhayar kids but not her own?

Anywho check ur PM.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 am

Haday wadamada carabta sida oo jecashhey may shaqo ta ka wanaagsan doonto, maxa inanta ka si ah :?

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

Alright I choose either Salool, Westlondonshawty, Nabeela, Gemini, Nanees etc

please reply to this topic so I can show these doubting folks I aint lying.
Advo, send them to me I wanna see this. :|

daiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby daiman » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 am

Daiman, the profile is real 100% and her wanting to marry carab dude is NOT the issue, it's about the level of desperation here. People who are from small dusty villages in ethiopia or Malaysia take up these "maid" jobs because of desperation to better their lifes and feed their children, they would much rather get a job at home if it was available.

what is the excuse of a 20 year old girl who grew up in America?

Meta, I wish I didn't care because I would've just exited that page and felt nothing.

Advo,

Can you verify that originality of the profile? anyone who knows me can creat a profile about me. It happened.

Let us get realy. A somali woman who lives in the West does not need to put her profile for a website for an arab. Arabs(with no papers) chase somali women of all ages everywhere. They ask other somalis to put in touch with them. I have been chased in the streets :shock: But that is normal. Somali men did the same.
suppose this profile is original, what about the possibilty of her entering the wrong entery?
I created a profile in a website for EUA job, and have no idea what happened to it. All I know is that my email has been acceced to and everytime received a new email even when I unsubcribed to the website. It would straight go to my inbox. It had been happeneing for a year before someone told me that my email passward had been hacked.

There are a lot of ignorance out there. Give her the benefit of the doubt. May be she is somali-arab who is brain washed to lookdownd on somalis.
In my book, somali women are guilt of loving white men but not arab men. Arab men are your brothers in islam, come on man

Mod21 and thightrope,

I think putting your Muslims borthers in the same box as jewish is madness. Think about this :x

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.