Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LOL she tried to take advantage of me

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: LOL she tried to take advantage of me

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

:lol: :lol: :down:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:57 am

Inu alifay shaki igama jiro, naag cadaan oo albaabka ka furtay hadu diidi laha jail bu dhex fadhi laha hada :lol:
isagu muu odhan waa cadaan... malaaha waa soomaliad saqajaanad ah !

advo, women are dangerous beware of their tricks.. its woman+shaydaan vs you ! im glad u beat them :lol:

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:02 pm

loool Rapist dialogues loool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm

I was invited to watch a movie by a friend and thought how nice of this friendly person
I just wanted to clear my head after a long day and have a good time u know
but it got weird fast!...as the movie started playing she put her hand on my thigh and started moving her thumb around
I was like ok WTF :-O and quickly jerked my knee back hoping to send a strong message HANDS OFF!!
it worked for a bit up until she said "oh it's getting hot" and proceeded to take her pants off
to be honest the temperature was pretty high so I didn't think much of it and I was like whateva
So after a little bit.... just when the movie was getting good I felt a hand on the back of my neck again
however this time I reached back, got a good grip of atleast two finger and yanked it pretty hard...she let out a small scream
it was painfully obvious that I was tricked and I got a little teary eye and sad seeing that I was reduced to a piece of meat
It hurt me alot and I started to get upset at myself? was it something I wore cus I was showing a little skin (arms), did I lead her on?
I knew I should've dressed more conservatively...maybe this whole thing could've been avoided
and it didnt help there's was a terrible rumor going around that I am easy and stuff...SMH

I didn't even get to finish the movie :down:
smh, women can be such dogs.

She probably thought no really meant yes :down:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 pm

three question

1: are you a women?
2: was she very ugly?
3: "if" you are a man are you attracted to the opposite sex.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Forever virgin. :down:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Forever virgin. :down:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.